a new place in town
wow

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Aug 22, 2012
do you all know what they are making where it use to be somkin j's bbq. and what that other resturant that they are making arcoss the street from that daycare.
hebbronville citizen

Alice, TX

#2 Aug 22, 2012
where it used to smoking j's its going to become the feedstore Extreme & its also going to be an insurance company.
Don Alberto Einstein

Pharr, TX

#3 Aug 23, 2012
hebbronville citizen wrote:
where it used to smoking j's its going to become the feedstore Extreme & its also going to be an insurance company.
Extreme. Hhmm, i've seen their name on real estate signs. Is it the same people/person?
BlkNGold

Victoria, TX

#4 Aug 24, 2012
The other is a Asian restaurant ran by the Asians that do nails! Should be great
Don Alberto Einstein

Pharr, TX

#5 Aug 27, 2012
BlkNGold wrote:
The other is a Asian restaurant ran by the Asians that do nails! Should be great
Asian restaurant? I thought Quiznos was going to be an Asian restaurant. I don't know, maybe i'm wrong.
Mr H

Victoria, TX

#6 Sep 3, 2012
Quizno's is going to be a Chinese restaurant and I spoke with the contractors and they in formed me it was going to be a western store or something in that range.
Minzhe

Pharr, TX

#7 Sep 3, 2012
Mr H wrote:
Quizno's is going to be a Chinese restaurant and I spoke with the contractors and they in formed me it was going to be a western store or something in that range.
Hey what's up "Mr. H"? The Chinese restaurant part i can buy, but a western store or whatever, not to sure about that part. Just picture a chinese dude with a ten gallon hat, spurs, wooly chaps, and freaking MEAT CLEAVER!!! LMAO!! Bien killer el dude.
C*nt

Victoria, TX

#8 Sep 3, 2012
Minzhe wrote:
<quoted text>Hey what's up "Mr. H"? The Chinese restaurant part i can buy, but a western store or whatever, not to sure about that part. Just picture a chinese dude with a ten gallon hat, spurs, wooly chaps, and freaking MEAT CLEAVER!!! LMAO!! Bien killer el dude.
That would be a hoot. The construction workers that was working on smokin j's BBQ was talking about it being some sort of western store or something like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ten ha 4 hr undertaker 6
alacron pano tencha n elena 5 hr undertaker 8
Dogs'n 9 hr El Don 6
Deleted coke quick Sun no horsing around 9
Bruni Badgers (Dec '14) Sat Just saying 63
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Fartman 904
orly Jul 3 guess who 19
More from around the web

Hebbronville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hebbronville Mortgages