Far Away

Brighton, MI

#1 Nov 27, 2009
i really dont understand how everyone seems to down talk hebbron so much and making it seem like every one is just going around and doing all kinds of crazy shit
Over Viewer

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2009
I think ppl just need to get a life in hebbron...
The reason ppl start stuff on here is because they have no life and they wanna try and be someone....
I think that if you wanna say something about some one grow up and go up to them yourself and say what you gotta say....
Far Away

Tampa, FL

#3 Nov 28, 2009
so i take it ur assuming everyone in hebbron is the same
Whatever

United States

#4 Dec 1, 2009
Been there done that but sometimes you just have Bit***s who just p**sy out. When you are not around they talk alot of shit. Once they have you in front they p**sy out on you and denie everything.
Ex Hebbronvillian

United States

#5 Nov 2, 2010
I loved living in hebbronville. I cannot beleive everything that is said on here. I will pray for these people
Love it

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Nov 2, 2010
Nice place that has it's usual rumormill but good to raise a family in. Everyone knows everyone so you know who your kids hang around with and where they come from
beebee

United States

#7 Nov 2, 2010
This town is full of ppl with no lives!
bee

Edroy, TX

#8 Nov 2, 2010
More than sure that the same things happen everywhere else.. It's just LIFE !!!
OKAY

Edroy, TX

#9 Nov 11, 2010
Ready To Get Out Of Here!
Clowning

Tomball, TX

#10 Nov 11, 2010
OKAY wrote:
Ready To Get Out Of Here!
Bye!
Ur sad

United States

#11 Nov 17, 2010
There are good and bad about all places. Go somewhere else and you'll find something to complain about there as well.
hebbronville sux
#12 May 24, 2011
Whats with the hebbronvillle tball and coach pitch league these days? Everyone cheats, complains, cries..in the end only the kids lose out! Hebbronville is going to shit.....
Rock Star

AOL

#13 May 24, 2011
Hebbronville Sux, LMAO. Everyone cries about how they can't wait to leave but it's the same everywhere. If people would mind their own business and not air out everyone else's landry, thing would be different. All the younger kids are the one that talk the most shit but they live at home with mommy and daddy still. Then they leave and feel soo independent but mommy and daddy pay their rent. I've lived in Houston, Austin, Laredo, San Antonio, etc. And it's the same. If you live your life, and within your means. Everything work out just fine anywhere your at. The rules to the game haven't changed but the players have. Whatever happened to a couple of beers and a little smoke on the weekends. Hanging out with friends and treating everyone the same cause you were from the same town. Now it's just about being an individual. Parents that had kids too young that now that the kid could feed themselves. They want to relive their lost youth. Then get upset at others when they hear small talk behind their back. Live for your Family and true friends. Don't mind the small shit. In the end that's all you have. Remember, your great, great grandparents made this town. Your parents prospered in it. And you! Well, it is what you make it. Cheer up I'll buy you a beer this weekend and we'll chew the fat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paloma 22 hr Beto 2
Rene morales 23 hr Bud 11
1 Br 1 Bath small house for rent Fri Curious 5
Job please (Jun '17) Fri Looking for work 2
Samantha Thu Wondering 7
Leeann canales Feb 12 Mad Faka 4
Aida and Morris Feb 11 Local 4

Hebbronville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance