POF

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Jan 23, 2012
who is this person
jeremy

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Jan 23, 2012
ive met her before on plety of fish, but dang i didnt know she was a whale with swollen gums. her vagina smelled and she has alot of kid,,,,,,oh well one time hook up lol
jeremy

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Jan 23, 2012
NEVER AGAIN!
wade

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Jan 23, 2012
LOL FOREAL< IVE MET HER ON POF TOO LOL after i phucked her she was snoring lol like a monster
Zek

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Jan 23, 2012
she's a HOG huh? lol i drove from san antoino to see her dont i find out she's a warHOG lol i booked it back to SA quick!!!!!
gram

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Jan 23, 2012
Sad

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Feb 1, 2012
She is a very nice person. People get over it look at ur self before u talk
wouldnt you like to know

Hamilton, TX

#8 Apr 23, 2012
THIS WARHOG! she will eat you out of house and home she never stops stuffing her mouth she uses people like no tomorrow for a sitter for booty. She slept with a different guy for 2 months straight EWWWWWWWW * BARF BAG PLEASE* she has 4 kids and is STILL married. she lies cheats and steals. she is also a master manipulator. if you ^^^ guys above phucked her GO GET CHECKED. she is a person who just pawns her kids off on people and leaves them their for days. trys to control ill be glad to tell you anything you want to know....

“Wouldn't You Like To Know?”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9 Apr 23, 2012
sry

Location hidden

#10 Apr 23, 2012
POF wrote:
who is this person
trust me you dont want to know
fugly

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Apr 23, 2012
Have u seen the ugly freak she moved in with her n the kids?

Location hidden

#12 Apr 27, 2012
fugly i just saw the pic of him and damn he is your name FUGLY! i wonder if he knows she is married? she will get what she wants from him and then someone else will find their way to her she is like a dinosaur she eats anything and everything ugh lol i cant stand her known her for years
lovekysue

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 May 17, 2012
POF wrote:
who is this person
sounds horrid!
The Dissenter

Anonymous Proxy

#14 May 30, 2012
poster is replying to self in an attempt to smear someone more than likely some other chick feeling scorn obvious troll is obvious :-\
lol

Robstown, TX

#15 May 31, 2012
Fugly!!!
ur pathetic

Victoria, TX

#16 Aug 5, 2012
SouthernBella777 wrote:
fugly i just saw the pic of him and damn he is your name FUGLY! i wonder if he knows she is married? she will get what she wants from him and then someone else will find their way to her she is like a dinosaur she eats anything and everything ugh lol i cant stand her known her for years
How have u known her yrs, she hasn't even lived here that long?
ur pathetic

Victoria, TX

#17 Aug 5, 2012
The Dissenter wrote:
poster is replying to self in an attempt to smear someone more than likely some other chick feeling scorn obvious troll is obvious :-\
The person who started this shit about Cat is Riza Gonzales, she has been pissed at Cat because the guy Cat is engaged to used to talk to Riza and chose to be with Cat instead, Riza has been a total bitch since, she has called the cops on Cat and her fiancee several times, Cat had to move just to get herself and her kids away from the ignorance of Riza and her monster kids, Cat has never had anything bad to say about Riza but stupid ppl will be stupid and that's the type of person Riza is. Riza even called cps on Cat which the case was closed after only one visit from a caseworker...Get a life Riza if u would stop doing bad things to ppl, bad things would stop happening to u!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruni Badgers 6 hr Maybe so 12
Lil do u knw 8 hr wow 2
noelia mendoza & Mario alanez 15 hr lol 10
Superintendent 16 hr Disgusted 180
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 19 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
What happened to Fallon? (Feb '13) Wed fallon ann saenz 74
Does anything go on here? Tue SAHTX 1
Hebbronville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hebbronville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hebbronville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hebbronville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News