Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Apr 15, 2013
I'm curious at some of the pick-up lines that people use around here, and whether or not should they should be used to meet new people....
Pot Smoker

Mission, TX

#2 Apr 15, 2013
Mr H wrote:
I'm curious at some of the pick-up lines that people use around here, and whether or not should they should be used to meet new people....
The only pick up lines that some people use around here is: Roll that spliff phatly, pack some fresh ice into the binger, and set the Volcano to "toastify." It's time for tonight's Stoner Channel. We've collected our best high-times material for the discerning pothead so sit back, relax, and pass that shit on the left, yo.
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Apr 15, 2013
Yeah.... That's not what I meant
benji

United States

#4 Apr 15, 2013
You don't need a pick up line here in hebbron everyboby already wants to sleep with the next person, or your husband or wife! This town is like it was in the old days everybody sleeping with everybody except back in the day there was not any drama!!
Mr X

Mission, TX

#5 Apr 16, 2013
Mr H wrote:
Yeah.... That's not what I meant
Never mind Pot Smoker. Benji is right, Mr. H. Why do you want pick-up lines for? Read what "benji" commented. I mean this guy (benji) must be old school, cause he's got it down to the tee.
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Apr 20, 2013
I personally don't use p/u lines. Reason I asked is to get a good kick of what is being used. Now I'm not hating, if it works for you then more power to you. My wife and I talk about p/u lines and what we used back in the day. Before I found my perfect partner in crime... I was the guy at the party surrounded by all the girls, (some had permanent marker drawn largely on arms or hands), the type of guy who scored a number and dates with girls that my friends would pick out or dare me while at the mall or even the grocery stores, in the end I was always asked how I did it and I would share my skills to anyone who was willing to learn and change there ways.
benji

United States

#7 Apr 21, 2013
Mr H wrote:
I personally don't use p/u lines. Reason I asked is to get a good kick of what is being used. Now I'm not hating, if it works for you then more power to you. My wife and I talk about p/u lines and what we used back in the day. Before I found my perfect partner in crime... I was the guy at the party surrounded by all the girls,(some had permanent marker drawn largely on arms or hands), the type of guy who scored a number and dates with girls that my friends would pick out or dare me while at the mall or even the grocery stores, in the end I was always asked how I did it and I would share my skills to anyone who was willing to learn and change there ways.
I wish you weren't disabled then you'd know how it is in your town or maybe nothing is wrong with you and your just making everybody feel sorry for yo. I personally would feel sorry For you but if you were faking ....!!! Wow I wouldn't have any mercy for you.! But thanks for your service really really really appreciate it!"!
Mayor

Edroy, TX

#8 Apr 21, 2013
He is not faking, there is but few of us in this town that have earn our stripes. We answered the call and seen what many of you will only see on games and movies. The only people you should be sorry for are the people standing in welfare lines that don't want to amount to crap! Do not feel sorry for our veterans we know what we signed up for.
woman

United States

#9 Apr 21, 2013
I don't think it's about the lines...a woman knows before she even speaks to a man if she is going to give him a chance or not.
benji

United States

#10 Apr 21, 2013
woman wrote:
I don't think it's about the lines...a woman knows before she even speaks to a man if she is going to give him a chance or not.
Exactly what I was trying to say. And wasn't trying to offend anybody from our military I thank God for you all everyday!
Mr X

Mission, TX

#11 Apr 21, 2013
woman wrote:
I don't think it's about the lines...a woman knows before she even speaks to a man if she is going to give him a chance or not.
A chance at what?
woman

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Apr 21, 2013
Mr X wrote:
<quoted text>A chance at what?
A chance to have a conversation or to exchange phone numbers.
Mr X

Mission, TX

#13 Apr 22, 2013
woman wrote:
<quoted text>
A chance to have a conversation or to exchange phone numbers.
Well, looks like we have a problem here. Being the fact that we can't see each other, does the chance for a conversation still stand?
Mr X

Mission, TX

#14 Apr 22, 2013
Mayor wrote:
He is not faking, there is but few of us in this town that have earn our stripes. We answered the call and seen what many of you will only see on games and movies. The only people you should be sorry for are the people standing in welfare lines that don't want to amount to crap! Do not feel sorry for our veterans we know what we signed up for.
A vast majority of us appreciate the job you guys are doing. A lot of folks may not agree with the politics, but can separate that from your activities. Thank you for all you do for our country and our freedom. Appreciate all you provide to us and your unselfish efforts for all of us to live a great life. Again, thank YOU "Mayor" and Mr. H for being there.
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Apr 22, 2013
benji wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you weren't disabled then you'd know how it is in your town or maybe nothing is wrong with you and your just making everybody feel sorry for yo. I personally would feel sorry For you but if you were faking ....!!! Wow I wouldn't have any mercy for you.! But thanks for your service really really really appreciate it!"!
Funny you should mention faking just so people feel sorry for me. Its not the first or last time I've been asked that, and I will follow with the fact that MRI's and EMG's cannot be stage when dealing with the federal government. Not a moment goes by that I wish I could still be serving with my brothers and sisters in arms. With that being said... I hope I got that taste of doubt out of your head.... lets move on. I know how this town operates, and yes it does leave a bad mark for most of the women here in town. One thing I learned here is that everyone is practically related... So cities is where to go.
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Apr 22, 2013
Mayor wrote:
He is not faking, there is but few of us in this town that have earn our stripes. We answered the call and seen what many of you will only see on games and movies. The only people you should be sorry for are the people standing in welfare lines that don't want to amount to crap! Do not feel sorry for our veterans we know what we signed up for.
Thanks for looking out Battle... As a veteran, I strongly believe we will be called back into duty... Not by our government but by our country that needs us to help keep our great country free and true to all who believes in it. We will all be faced to choose a side: A patriot or martial law.
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Apr 22, 2013
woman wrote:
I don't think it's about the lines...a woman knows before she even speaks to a man if she is going to give him a chance or not.
Its all in the approach right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
good parenting 14 min haha 7
Cadenas mojo n Michele figueroa 23 min el mero servando ... 11
Stealing 1 hr Jail awaits you 12
Ohhh 1 hr Poor kid 28
Stand off 23 hr Curious 1
what cute chunky guys are still in town if any? (Oct '10) Tue Username 14
Who is this man? Tue Just wondering 4

Hebbronville Jobs

Personal Finance

Hebbronville Mortgages