hebbron was the sh!t in the 90s
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mr H

United States

#22 May 15, 2012
concerned parent wrote:
<quoted text>a bowling alley, theater, and/or arcade place would be great!
A theater wouldn't last. After all we have had 2 already along with an arcade. I know we have a rec center without the rec. it's more of a county gym. A rec center should have video games, computers, tv's, table sports, and small project classes. That would be nice for all ages
parent

Sinton, TX

#23 May 16, 2012
Mr H wrote:
<quoted text>
A theater wouldn't last. After all we have had 2 already along with an arcade. I know we have a rec center without the rec. it's more of a county gym. A rec center should have video games, computers, tv's, table sports, and small project classes. That would be nice for all ages
I guess you're right.
Mr H

United States

#24 May 17, 2012
From what I see, not too many kids know how take care of things. I bet the first chance they get they will destroy or steal stuff. It's sad to say but it's true.
rey

Sinton, TX

#25 May 17, 2012
90sss wrote:
the 90s was the sh!t even school was better you could wear what ever you wanted and be yourself now it sucks
sure does

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is geico good (Apr '14) 4 hr Mercedes 12
School Board 6 hr Positive 29
amanda carp Wed El Perro 10
Where is that jenelle a. From housing Jul 26 Partying 1
Black lives matter Jul 25 Cowboy 13
J.Gon Jul 24 Lol 8
Chuy BBQ Jul 13 Hungry 3

Hebbronville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance