WTH

Victoria, TX

#1 Mar 5, 2013
How are parents allowing there 13-14 yr old girl to go out with registered sex offenders?
who

Houston, TX

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Who, what, Where, talk to me
HELL NO

Mission, TX

#3 Mar 6, 2013
I think that's bull shit!! Are you sure these parents are allowing their children to date sex offenders? To tell you the truth and Bottom Line, Parents are obligated to ensure that their children receive adequate supervision at all times and should exercise extreme caution if their child must be around a registered sex offender. Mothers should never allow sex offenders to live in the family home or serve as a caregiver, even for a few minutes. JS
Stupid ass

Victoria, TX

#4 Mar 6, 2013
HELL NO wrote:
I think that's bull shit!! Are you sure these parents are allowing their children to date sex offenders? To tell you the truth and Bottom Line, Parents are obligated to ensure that their children receive adequate supervision at all times and should exercise extreme caution if their child must be around a registered sex offender. Mothers should never allow sex offenders to live in the family home or serve as a caregiver, even for a few minutes. JSa
Tell that to Alma Carpentier
Qwerty

United States

#5 Mar 6, 2013
All u have to do is go online and search for local sex offenders, it it'll give u the name address and everything about the registered sex offender. They should have a sign at there residence too saying they r sex offenders. Just look up that website it's very informative no matter what city or small town u can see if there is on in ur neighborhood.
you lunk

San Antonio, TX

#6 Mar 6, 2013
Stupid ass wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, tell her, because she's the only one in all of hebbronville that allows this, you special ed cricket.
Oyes

Mission, TX

#7 Mar 7, 2013
Stupid ass wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should i have to tell her anyhting? I'm sure she can read.
And

Victoria, TX

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Who gives a shit about those fkn people anyway? They are trash. Let them be trash.
Mayor

United States

#9 Mar 8, 2013
Hello my taxes in the near future!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
J.Gon 1 hr Lol 6
Benefit 20 hr Sou 1
Black lives matter 22 hr poor guy 11
Is geico good (Apr '14) Jul 21 until they cancel... 10
amanda carp Jul 19 El Diablo 8
Chuy BBQ Jul 13 Hungry 3
AnaLoca Jul 12 just like her 11

Hebbronville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance