Drug dealer goes back to work?

Drug dealer goes back to work?

Posted in the Hebbronville Forum

Hmmm

United States

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Is it true that she's going back to work?
WOW

United States

#2 Jan 12, 2013
I don't think that's true, cuz regardless if whether or not she was the one dealing...the drugs were still in her property so I seriously think she's lost her certification..
truth be told

Victoria, TX

#3 Jan 13, 2013
She has a lot idiots that support and claim that it's her business and that she's done the kids no harm. I say that's bull. Her third grade students have a very important test coming up soon. She has failed every one of her students.
FYI

Victoria, TX

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Does it matter? It's not like u can do romething abt it if she were to!!
amen

Raymondville, TX

#5 Feb 10, 2013
well she made a wrong choice and she has to pay for it..
Mules

Victoria, TX

#6 Feb 10, 2013
If its up to Lopez she will be. That's the only reason Norma Flores voted to renew Lopez.
Ni Modo

Pharr, TX

#7 Feb 11, 2013
Let it go people. What's done is done.
Hmmm

Ballwin, MO

#8 Feb 11, 2013
To know If Norma voted for Lopez or not u have to b onthe school board rob running ur mouth! What does it matter to u what these ladies do? My God it's not like u would b able to do a damn thing abt it!! So therefore mind ur own business... If so concerned why not ask them yourself !
Dumb

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Get educated about the topic at hand before you assume you know what is going on. There are steps that school districts need to follow before they can fire someone like it or not. KNOW YOUR FACTS, even if Lopez wanted to keep her it is clearly not up to him or the board.
Piggy

Victoria, TX

#10 Feb 11, 2013
I told you voters that Norma Flores was a dumbass a long time ago. Remember?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Game room bust 6 min Lol 11
Balde Lozano 8 min Lol 1
we need jobs 49 min trapazoid 7
AD RIos recruiting from Fal 3 hr Good 11
What can u tell me about Margaret Canales & her... (Apr '11) May 29 La quick quick 5
Bruni Badgers (Dec '14) May 29 Good luck 51
money hungry bitches!!! May 29 Im watching 10
More from around the web

Hebbronville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]