First Prev
of 2
Next Last
StrokersAce

Victoria, TX

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Where's the f###Ing water in this town?
Culligan Man

Mission, TX

#2 Mar 16, 2013
StrokersAce wrote:
Where's the f###Ing water in this town?
What do you mean, where's the water? It's usually underground. Drill for it and you'll find out.
Culligan Man

Mission, TX

#3 Mar 16, 2013
Sorry, didn't understand u. Prolly the pumps went out again!
Dasani

Lockhart, TX

#4 Mar 16, 2013
When is the water coming back on???? But they want us to hurry up and pay our bill on time!! Not just that, we don't even get discounted!!! Wtf!!! And the restaurants were still open yesterday. I hope they don't open today! Don't eat the food at the fair people, imagine no one got to wash there hands, much less take a shower!!!!!!! Hurry water district.... At least let us know what is going on....
concerned

United States

#5 Mar 16, 2013
Are we going to have water anyone soon!
concerned

United States

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Are we going to have water anytime soon?? Sorry!
concerned

United States

#7 Mar 16, 2013
Are we going to have water anytime soon!
concerned

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2013
Sorry anytime soon!!
Josie

Lockhart, TX

#9 Mar 16, 2013
When do we get water?
Ozarka

Mission, TX

#10 Mar 19, 2013
Hey people save water. Drink more beer.
The Black Sea

Mcallen, TX

#11 Mar 19, 2013
Josie wrote:
When do we get water?
Hey don't worry about, just stuff your mouth of brisket juices, let it run down your chin, and you will be fine!!!!!

Brisket RULEZ!!!
El Brisketeer

Mission, TX

#12 Mar 19, 2013
The Black Sea wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey don't worry about, just stuff your mouth of brisket juices, let it run down your chin, and you will be fine!!!!!
Brisket RULEZ!!!
Wow! ur up early. Is breakfast ready?
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#13 Mar 19, 2013
That reminds me of the salaries that was posted on the paper about the county employees. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me that raises are given out like candy instead of using the county funds to better our community... ie, fixing pot holed roads or removing the arsenic from the water. Perhaps if we stopped outsourcing we wouldn't have to put more employees on unemployment.
Mr X

Mission, TX

#14 Mar 20, 2013
Mr H wrote:
That reminds me of the salaries that was posted on the paper about the county employees. Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to me that raises are given out like candy instead of using the county funds to better our community... ie, fixing pot holed roads or removing the arsenic from the water. Perhaps if we stopped outsourcing we wouldn't have to put more employees on unemployment.
Why would anyone post in the paper what county employees earn? Isn't bad enough already, that people love to gossip? Just adding more wood to the fire. Ahhh, I don't know. Maybe I just keep to myself. I sure as hell don't need anyone knowing how much I make. None of their freaking business. Well, I guess what's done is done. Next topic!
The pot holes I can handle Mr. H. Just go around them. lol. Anyway, Are there other feasible candidates for treatment technologies for removal of arsenic from drinking water, and how cost effective and efficient are point-of-use and point-of-entry treatment units for arsenic? You know, with the arsenic problem we have in town and if it's not treated right it kind of makes you wonder of the major health complications it can cause, including death.
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Mar 25, 2013
Mr X wrote:
<quoted text>Why would anyone post in the paper what county employees earn? Isn't bad enough already, that people love to gossip? Just adding more wood to the fire. Ahhh, I don't know. Maybe I just keep to myself. I sure as hell don't need anyone knowing how much I make. None of their freaking business. Well, I guess what's done is done. Next topic!
The pot holes I can handle Mr. H. Just go around them. lol. Anyway, Are there other feasible candidates for treatment technologies for removal of arsenic from drinking water, and how cost effective and efficient are point-of-use and point-of-entry treatment units for arsenic? You know, with the arsenic problem we have in town and if it's not treated right it kind of makes you wonder of the major health complications it can cause, including death.
I was at awe too when I saw the salaries posted on the paper. Of course it's actually public information. I'm sure I'm not alone on this, but I want to see where my taxes go and how it's being used. Which brought me to a question I had asked a while back but got no answer to: why was the trash dump closed?
Mr X

Mission, TX

#16 Mar 25, 2013
Mr H wrote:
<quoted text>
I was at awe too when I saw the salaries posted on the paper. Of course it's actually public information. I'm sure I'm not alone on this, but I want to see where my taxes go and how it's being used. Which brought me to a question I had asked a while back but got no answer to: why was the trash dump closed?
Yes, I know that's public info. And no, you're not alone. As to your question, well, was the dump site actually closed or was someone there that wouldn't let you in?
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Mar 29, 2013
Mr X wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I know that's public info. And no, you're not alone. As to your question, well, was the dump site actually closed or was someone there that wouldn't let you in?
Correction: landfill. I remember back in the day when there was one. Why was it closed. I know it has something to do with the EPA. But thats all I gathered up. Any takers?
Mr X

Mission, TX

#18 Mar 30, 2013
Mr H wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: landfill. I remember back in the day when there was one. Why was it closed. I know it has something to do with the EPA. But thats all I gathered up. Any takers?
Ur right. It did have something to do with the EPA.
I was told the reason the landfill was closed was because a lot of hazardous materials were being disposed of. Items such as batteries, old tires, used oil, paints, you know what I'm saying? You can't do that. Then you wonder, why would anyone make a landfill out of a creek bed. Think about it. I want to read your response.
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Apr 5, 2013
Mr X wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur right. It did have something to do with the EPA.
I was told the reason the landfill was closed was because a lot of hazardous materials were being disposed of. Items such as batteries, old tires, used oil, paints, you know what I'm saying? You can't do that. Then you wonder, why would anyone make a landfill out of a creek bed. Think about it. I want to read your response.
Funny you mentioned creek beds. On google maps, you can clearly see what was once a bed of some sort. That's a shame a solution couldn't be found to fix the issues. Because of that, we have to outsource. Which affects our economy in the long run. Is it so the rich stay rich by keeping prices high? Or is it simply to save a few bucks so that it can be pocketed later under the table?
Mr W

Corpus Christi, TX

#20 Apr 6, 2013
Mr H wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you mentioned creek beds. On google maps, you can clearly see what was once a bed of some sort. That's a shame a solution couldn't be found to fix the issues. Because of that, we have to outsource. Which affects our economy in the long run. Is it so the rich stay rich by keeping prices high? Or is it simply to save a few bucks so that it can be pocketed later under the table?
It is neither, and both mijo. You are on your to truth. I wish you luck in your efforts toward better understanding. A desire for the truth is all we have in these dark days of the Republic America. Any who longs for knowledge will encounter many obscure paths, tho our passion for truth will drive you, I wish you luck friend!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Falfurrias Alderman '17 12 min Star gazer 9
Keep a word * drop a word (Oct '11) 17 min Princess Hey 8,074
b,days 56 min Lol 12
Tcb 1 hr Just Saying 6
Did you hear about alyssa gonzalez and robert r... (Nov '13) 2 hr Cat Fight 62
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr OnePhart 1,123
Thank U Mon Feeling loved 12

Hebbronville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hebbronville Mortgages