just wondering

United States

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Who is this chick m wtf is her sp calledhandicap?
#2 Mar 8, 2013
where she from mayb i can help answer ur ?

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Umm if u really must know I have congestive heart failure, its not like its any of your concern
I pay my own damn medical expenses
dont need to know

Dallas, TX

#4 Mar 8, 2013
Why dont you all leave riza the hell alone already..damn hebbron is never going to change..
Just Saying

Victoria, TX

#5 Mar 8, 2013
Y'all need to just get your own damn lives. Do you have to pay her medical bills? no. So who gives a fuck. She may be annoying at times but the bottom truth is that shes a good person, "just wondering" You need to start caring less about her illnesses and start worrying more about your education from the way you are presenting yourself.
Non of ur

Mission, TX

#6 Mar 8, 2013
..........freaking business dude!! Have a little compassion. I can't believe how so many people in Hebbron act so childish. She has a serious condition.
#7 Mar 8, 2013
sorry i ask dont know her so those ppl should have respect for her because of her illness ,yea esta gente de Hebron post something about all those ppl that hzve a drug problem n da woman that dont care for there kids instead sell da food stamps so that man they think loves them wont move out poor kids left without food Hope its true that they no longer will buy cokes n chips Viejas arastradas y guevonas U know who u r fat bitches! Cuz theres several gordas
just saying

United States

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Not sure how her crippled ass can have such a good looking man jes probably after her disability check
just saying

United States

#9 Mar 9, 2013
Plus the Guy is married

Corpus Christi, TX

#10 Mar 11, 2013
just saying wrote:
Plus the Guy is married
and how do you know?

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Mar 11, 2013
btw, where does she find all these men? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DQ has the worst service I've ever seen! (Sep '12) 9 hr Big surprise 21
Rene morales 19 hr Tina 12
I Love you Sun Vaquera 6
The Mighty Longhorn Band Sun relu 6
Olympia come for your dad, She's a MILF 🤔 Sat Ni con la del perro 1
Hooters Sat Hooters all the way 5
where is melida need moive Mar 15 toy in closet 1

Hebbronville Jobs

Personal Finance

Hebbronville Mortgages