Who was the woman who gave false stat...

Who was the woman who gave false statement?

Posted in the Hebbronville Forum

Curious

Ballwin, MO

#1 May 2, 2013
Does anyone know who was the lady who told the cops there was a man with a gun inside the Elementary?
Mr X

Pharr, TX

#2 May 2, 2013
Curious wrote:
Does anyone know who was the lady who told the cops there was a man with a gun inside the Elementary?
Oh now it's a gun? Somebody needs to get the story straight.
Curious

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 May 2, 2013
Mr X wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now it's a gun? Somebody needs to get the story straight.
no in junior high they claimed there was a back pack which there wasn't and then in elementary they claimed a woman saw a man walk in with a gun which caused all the Caioss in the elementary with all law enforcement going in there with their guns. Some kids got to witness this and is why some are more traumatized then others. Buy the view and read it. It tells the story!
Mr X

Pharr, TX

#4 May 2, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>no in junior high they claimed there was a back pack which there wasn't and then in elementary they claimed a woman saw a man walk in with a gun which caused all the Caioss in the elementary with all law enforcement going in there with their guns. Some kids got to witness this and is why some are more traumatized then others. Buy the view and read it. It tells the story!
Oh, two incidents. Oh ok. Now were getting somewhere. Thanks for the info. Hey, buy me the view. I'll pay you this weekend. Lmao!!
Parent

Ballwin, MO

#5 May 2, 2013
Wrong a woman didn't see anyone with a gun she notified people what was being said on Facebook. Again people stick to the facts not he said she said crap! The ones who should get in trouble are those who have been falsifying information on Facebook that got this whole mess started in the first place. Those are the individuals I blame for the children having to go through what they did. I applaud the all people who reacted fast and took precautionary measurements to keep everyone out of harmsway! I would rather be safe taking all necessary steps than not taking any at all. People will always gripe and complain no matter
Mr X

Pharr, TX

#6 May 2, 2013
Parent wrote:
Wrong a woman didn't see anyone with a gun she notified people what was being said on Facebook. Again people stick to the facts not he said she said crap! The ones who should get in trouble are those who have been falsifying information on Facebook that got this whole mess started in the first place. Those are the individuals I blame for the children having to go through what they did. I applaud the all people who reacted fast and took precautionary measurements to keep everyone out of harmsway! I would rather be safe taking all necessary steps than not taking any at all. People will always gripe and complain no matter
Facebook? Yep, that's where it all starts. I can't blame you for being pissed off. Are your kids ok?
Lol

Euless, TX

#7 May 2, 2013
Parent wrote:
It still came out of her mouth to hire authority without HER knowing the facts. Maybe whoever posted it along with HER should get fined and encarcerated for causing the chaos.
Lol

Euless, TX

#8 May 2, 2013
*higher
Pending

Corpus Christi, TX

#9 May 2, 2013
Maybe this was just a set up to keep the law enforcement busy while some contraband was traveling through your community.
Sherlock Holmes

Pharr, TX

#10 May 2, 2013
Pending wrote:
Maybe this was just a set up to keep the law enforcement busy while some contraband was traveling through your community.
There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 May 2, 2013
Pending wrote:
Makes sense to me
Love

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 May 4, 2013
It's been done before. Why not again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rios done as AD / HeadFB coach ? 54 min Disgraced 33
Ten ha 4 hr He knows 7
alacron pano tencha n elena 18 hr undertaker 8
Dogs'n 23 hr El Don 6
Deleted coke quick Sun no horsing around 9
Bruni Badgers (Dec '14) Sat Just saying 63
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Fartman 904
More from around the web

Hebbronville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hebbronville Mortgages