Double Standards
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mr H

United States

#1 May 5, 2013
You see it everyday and at times you can't do anything about it. People of Hebbronville, what's your view point towards the subject?
RED WINE

Lockhart, TX

#2 May 5, 2013
EACH TO THEIR OWN! If we were to try and do something, we'd turn out to be the bad people. It's best to leave things as they are, and eventually it will catch up with them. Just hope it doesn't have a big impact on the young ones if any are involved.
RED WINE

Lockhart, TX

#3 May 5, 2013
Btw, this is a good topic.
Mr X

United States

#4 May 5, 2013
Mr H wrote:
You see it everyday and at times you can't do anything about it. People of Hebbronville, what's your view point towards the subject?
I am always amazed by people who know something is wrong but still insist on ignoring it, as if that will somehow make it go away. They spare themselves the confrontation, but end up boiling in resentment anyway.
Don Alberto Einstein

United States

#5 May 5, 2013
People who gossip, people who interfere unnecessarily, people who cause trouble just for the fun of it, people who assume double meanings- well such people are always and will always be on my black list. As i write this, a mosquito is causing me a problem and that is also included here, lol. Coming back to my topic, I have a policy of live and let live. That does not seem to be the policy of some around me. They find pleasure in irritating me, especially when I sit down to work online, jealousy? perhaps. well, one cannot have everything in life. Seriously speaking, I prefer less talk and more action. I talk very little and get irritated when people babble and waste time. sigh! If only people were more hardworking, they would not have to blame anybody else for their failures. There are such people in real life, believe me- they do not work, they find excuses for working and just live off others hard work. Well, can't do anything about it , can we?
dumb parent

Danville, CA

#6 May 5, 2013
Don Alberto Einstein wrote:
People who gossip, people who interfere unnecessarily, people who cause trouble just for the fun of it, people who assume double meanings- well such people are always and will always be on my black list. As i write this, a mosquito is causing me a problem and that is also included here, lol. Coming back to my topic, I have a policy of live and let live. That does not seem to be the policy of some around me. They find pleasure in irritating me, especially when I sit down to work online, jealousy? perhaps. well, one cannot have everything in life. Seriously speaking, I prefer less talk and more action. I talk very little and get irritated when people babble and waste time. sigh! If only people were more hardworking, they would not have to blame anybody else for their failures. There are such people in real life, believe me- they do not work, they find excuses for working and just live off others hard work. Well, can't do anything about it , can we?
very well said!! If they don't do you in any way then theyshould mind their own business!! And its always I heard or he said she said... like really how old are you?? If you didn't see with your big eyes, didn't hear with your big ears then plz don't invent it with your big mouth!! At the end of each day we will still b us and not loosing any sleep...mean while your breaking your head and loosing sleep to find out the truth about me!! Poor baby ..GTFOI
Don Alberto Einstein

United States

#7 May 6, 2013
dumb parent wrote:
<quoted text>very well said!! If they don't do you in any way then theyshould mind their own business!! And its always I heard or he said she said... like really how old are you?? If you didn't see with your big eyes, didn't hear with your big ears then plz don't invent it with your big mouth!! At the end of each day we will still b us and not loosing any sleep...mean while your breaking your head and loosing sleep to find out the truth about me!! Poor baby ..GTFOI
People always think that there has got to be a dark side to everyone, a closet with skeletons, demons under the bed. People think all kinds of things about one another. They feel compelled to make up fears and false assumptions about themselves. Truth is, I'll never know all there is to know about you just as you will never know all there is to know about me. Humans are by nature too complicated to be understood fully. So, we can choose either to approach our fellow human beings with suspicion or to approach them with an open mind, a dash of optimism and a great deal of candour.
Mr X

United States

#8 May 6, 2013
dumb parent wrote:
<quoted text>very well said!! If they don't do you in any way then theyshould mind their own business!! And its always I heard or he said she said... like really how old are you?? If you didn't see with your big eyes, didn't hear with your big ears then plz don't invent it with your big mouth!! At the end of each day we will still b us and not loosing any sleep...mean while your breaking your head and loosing sleep to find out the truth about me!! Poor baby ..GTFOI
Wow, you sound guilty. Why do you assume the "Don" is talking about you?
dumb parent

United States

#9 May 6, 2013
Yes very well said again DON! And no I don't assume he is talking abt me , its just a piece of mind to the topic!
Mr X

Mission, TX

#10 May 6, 2013
dumb parent wrote:
Yes very well said again DON! And no I don't assume he is talking abt me , its just a piece of mind to the topic!
Hey wait a minute. I'm NOT the DON. But I did miss interpret your comment. My bad. I gonna let you in on a little secret. The DON is a little older than me and he is a white boy.
Don Alberto Einstein

Mission, TX

#11 May 7, 2013
Mr X wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey wait a minute. I'm NOT the DON. But I did miss interpret your comment. My bad. I gonna let you in on a little secret. The DON is a little older than me and he is a white boy.
Drunk again, huh?
Mr X

Mission, TX

#12 May 7, 2013
I'm not drunk, all right. I just have a speech impediment ... and a stomach virus ... and an inner ear infection. lol.
Don Alberto Einstein

Mission, TX

#13 May 7, 2013
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut!!
Mr X

Mission, TX

#14 May 7, 2013
Hey "Don", kiss my entire ass!! lol.
Don Alberto Einstein

Mission, TX

#15 May 7, 2013
I would, but, I haven't got all day.
Street Kings

Mission, TX

#16 May 7, 2013
U vatos r locos. La x anda bien mamado.
Stalker

Mission, TX

#17 May 7, 2013
Hey there Don. Remember me? We met at Chilis last Thursday. My friends and me r going back again to see the playoffs. Come over and bring ur friends.
Mr X

Mission, TX

#18 May 9, 2013
Stalker wrote:
Hey there Don. Remember me? We met at Chilis last Thursday. My friends and me r going back again to see the playoffs. Come over and bring ur friends.
Can I come too? Pleeeease
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 May 13, 2013
Wow.... I'm astonished by the results of this topic. As someone one pointed out, we have to look and listen before we speak, but even then we must question what we hear and see; otherwise, we risk getting the sheets pulled over our heads. Con-men and magicians don't always display or speak the truth....
Mr X

United States

#20 May 13, 2013
Mr H wrote:
Wow.... I'm astonished by the results of this topic. As someone one pointed out, we have to look and listen before we speak, but even then we must question what we hear and see; otherwise, we risk getting the sheets pulled over our heads. Con-men and magicians don't always display or speak the truth....
Wow is right! Where the hell have you been? Not that much has been going on. Did you notice the forum went quiet all weekend long? So, what's going on with you? How much did it rain in Hebbron?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jhcisd 5 hr true texan 10
Quit your bragging 7 hr Karma 3
Paloma 9 hr Sonia filter addict 14
I Love you Feb 21 Miss you 3
Rene morales Feb 16 Bud 11
1 Br 1 Bath small house for rent Feb 16 Curious 5
Job please (Jun '17) Feb 16 Looking for work 2

Hebbronville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hebbronville Mortgages