god killed me

United States

#1 May 3, 2012
I’ve studied under Stalin and Hitler;I am the unmitigated and the grandeur more then a man never less then a demigod if it were up to me and not society I would celebrate my saturnalias killing off every piece of shit from Hebbronville even myself this town should know genocide and accept the chaos for proper order I did or is it just the people .......... DON’T CORRUPT THE HOST TO PACIFY THE PARASITES
lego

United States

#2 May 4, 2012
god killed me wrote:
more then a man never less then a demigod if it were up to me and not society
"more THAN a man", moron.
god killed me

United States

#5 May 4, 2012
o and its not me and you ...its you and i
matilda

Sinton, TX

#6 May 17, 2012
god killed me wrote:
I’ve studied under Stalin and Hitler;I am the unmitigated and the grandeur more then a man never less then a demigod if it were up to me and not society I would celebrate my saturnalias killing off every piece of shit from Hebbronville even myself this town should know genocide and accept the chaos for proper order I did or is it just the people .......... DON’T CORRUPT THE HOST TO PACIFY THE PARASITES
wtf?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linda Moreno la big bird 3 hr Your dad 3
Missing him 4 hr Hardcoar 7
Refinery 11 hr Needs it 17
Paloma Thu Oraora 19
To the guy who got Briannah Solis from Freer PG Dec 8 justme 3
Daniela de Leon Dec 7 What 1
Internet Dec 6 New service 4

Hebbronville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance