Voter

Hebbronville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Anyone know what these candidates stand for? Honest opinions are valued. Who should stay? Who should go? and, Why?
DAE

Mcallen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Voter wrote:
Anyone know what these candidates stand for? Honest opinions are valued. Who should stay? Who should go? and, Why?
Help me out here a little bit dude. Haven't been to Hebbron in yrs. Who are the canidates? I'll ask you questions as we go.
Informer

Hebbronville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

"Beto NO Norma Flores NO
Pablo NO" The three puppets. Don't know much on how anyone else stands.
Voter

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Beto Yes
Pablo Yes
JB YES
Mike Vera Yes
Bill Cypher Yes
Poncho Ramirez YES

That is a good school board..... Etna not too sure on that one.
Informer

Hebbronville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

etna and anabel are the only ones that are there for the kids. The others are there for their own personal well being.
So true

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

I am with informer on this. They do care for the students. As far as the others running i heard P. Lopez hand picked them to run. He will do whatever it takes to get his contract signed again.
DAE

Mcallen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Beto Yes
Pablo Yes
JB YES

Are you talking about
Beto Benavides?
Pablo Cantu?
JB Gonzalez?
care one

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

We need new person to run our schools.Its sad when our kids have to play in the mud or in a hot building cause the money they raised last year was used for somthing else insted of the playground they were promise. And the school ground have no grass just weeds. The kids need to have text books not copys form a. Workbook. Do it for the kids plz. Let's give them what they need. To have a good school to play and study and the dress code has to go, what good is it for.
Omg

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Your still talking about the dress code!!!! Get over it and follow the rules. If you have all these issues you attend school board meetings, and get put on the agenda so you can voice your concerns..... Please do so!! I bet you won't
Gold

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Just so you know..... The playground that they were looking at, which is one of the cheapest, is $100,000. Other schools have 250,000 play sets! So please, before you make accusations make sure you are at least informed at the very least! They raised about $20,000, leaving at least $80k. Our school can only raise so much. MAYBE we should start blaming the millionaires that mske up this town....? I mean WOW it's for the children of our community! Taxpayers, what about a brand new school and include it in the price!
cautious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Gold wrote:
Just so you know..... The playground that they were looking at, which is one of the cheapest, is $100,000. Other schools have 250,000 play sets! So please, before you make accusations make sure you are at least informed at the very least! They raised about $20,000, leaving at least $80k. Our school can only raise so much. MAYBE we should start blaming the millionaires that mske up this town....? I mean WOW it's for the children of our community! Taxpayers, what about a brand new school and include it in the price!
How about some of the lazy welfare recipients get a job and pay taxes. The "millionaires" busted their asses and made their wealth for them selves...not to fund the rest of the lazy ass town.
ila

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Whoa just cuz we aren't rich doesn't mean we are lazy ok!!!!! So speak for yourself cautious,my husband and I bust our asses just as hard sorry we can't afford to park ten new cars in our drive way every month....all they are saying is that people with the means to do so should give back to the community not completely fund the damn town..shut if I was rich those kids would have already had a playground and the best one at that!!!!
cautious

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

ila wrote:
Whoa just cuz we aren't rich doesn't mean we are lazy ok!!!!! So speak for yourself cautious,my husband and I bust our asses just as hard sorry we can't afford to park ten new cars in our drive way every month....all they are saying is that people with the means to do so should give back to the community not completely fund the damn town..shut if I was rich those kids would have already had a playground and the best one at that!!!!
That's their choice and not yours. The rich pay 33% of their money in taxes. So let the government use that money for a playground. Obama has messed up everything so much by encouraging the lazy to stay lazy and making the wealthy pay more to support them. The best thing the ppl of hebbronville can do to improve their school quality is VOTE ROMNEY!
ila

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Hell no nobody likes a flip flopper who doesn't even know what he himself stands for!!!!! Team Obama all the way!!!
ila

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Oh and I never said it was my choice....I said that's what I would do for the kids!!!!
crazy

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Judged:

Obama? Are you crazy? Look at what he's done. Open your eyes. If he us re-elected, it will prove that the majority of this county are freeloading idiots. He's not even a citizen of the US. He may well be the anti Christ.
Gold

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Sorry cautious.... Forget the child! Your RIGHT, they are so darn lazy! Geeeez what was I thinking? What a Oxymoron !
cautious

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Gold wrote:
Sorry cautious.... Forget the child! Your RIGHT, they are so darn lazy! Geeeez what was I thinking? What a Oxymoron !
Take care of your own kids! Geez, pendejos....

Those who work hard and have money shouldn't have to provide for the kids if lazy welfare recipients!
Dumb

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Laugh MY Butt off! Maybe you think your right, but like it not, YOUR COUNTRY makes you pay welfare for these recipients AND those that cheat your system! Like on welfare and have a brand new SUV,tires, and rims?!!!? Not married and nothing in your name, pshhhh cheating the system isn't hard here in H-town is it? So, pendejo above, get mad BUT YOUR STILL PAYING! Haha
Voter

Hebbronville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

Stick to the topic here. Who do we need in there to make a change for the better. It's abut that time. Who's gonna stick to there guns and have thier OWN voice. Who's not gonna be a puppet for the current regime?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of77
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Hebbronville Forum right now

Search the Hebbronville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cassie cantu 26 min cassie 34
Why is fal with hebbron topix 31 min Stephen Levi 6
New superintendent 1 hr Jcanales 20
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr barefoot2626 20,998
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr What I say xoxo 16,766
Drivers ed 14 hr El Pocoyo 5
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Tue Texan 719
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hebbronville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hebbronville People Search