end of the world is near ppl

Posted in the Hebbronville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chess

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2012
What r u gonna do when the world starts coming to an end r u prepared have u atleast thought about it?
DAE

Mission, TX

#2 Sep 14, 2012
chess wrote:
What r u gonna do when the world starts coming to an end r u prepared have u atleast thought about it?
Bend over, hold your ankles and kiss your a$$ goodbye. Come on dude, yes, it's crossed my mind a time or two. I'm sure others have thought the same thing also. Prepared? Prepared for what? What do you plan on doing? Are you going to run? Where? The one thing you can do, is repent of all your sins and ask for forgiviness. And i don't mean wait till then to start repenting and asking for forgiviness. Start now. Good topic.
life

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2012
I've been waiting for it to end for 25yrs. I'm ready.
Society has become infested with many mentally illed people that cannot control their anger, frustrations and hatred towards others.There is no day that goes by that there isn't a sick fool that causes sadness to someone or someones family. It's become a phsycotic world and worse by the day. If the government would not have intervened in how children should and shouldn't be punished for being disrespectful or for misbehavior maybe society wouldn't be where it's at today.
The problems in today's society caused by the GOVERNMENT:
1. Parents can't be parents
2. Teachers can't be educators
3. Children can't be children
4. Authentic/Synthetic, Real/Fake, Truth/Lies...
*It has all come to false, imitation, artificial , assumed , bogus...
What's next?!?...
Sad but true!
DAE

Mission, TX

#4 Sep 14, 2012
life wrote:
I've been waiting for it to end for 25yrs. I'm ready.
Society has become infested with many mentally illed people that cannot control their anger, frustrations and hatred towards others.There is no day that goes by that there isn't a sick fool that causes sadness to someone or someones family. It's become a phsycotic world and worse by the day. If the government would not have intervened in how children should and shouldn't be punished for being disrespectful or for misbehavior maybe society wouldn't be where it's at today.
The problems in today's society caused by the GOVERNMENT:
1. Parents can't be parents
2. Teachers can't be educators
3. Children can't be children
4. Authentic/Synthetic, Real/Fake, Truth/Lies...
*It has all come to false, imitation, artificial , assumed , bogus...
What's next?!?...
Sad but true!
The worse is yet to come.
DAE

Mission, TX

#5 Sep 14, 2012
has not is
life

United States

#6 Sep 14, 2012
DAE wrote:
<quoted text>
The worse is yet to come.
I AGREE!
DAE

Mission, TX

#7 Sep 14, 2012
life wrote:
<quoted text>
I AGREE!
Would you believe me if i told you that i have friends (here in the RGV) that have underground bunkers in their backyards? There's an old saying that goes something like:
En donde te escondes, que la mano de dios no te alcanse?
How true.
life

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2012
I believe you. I also believe that if it's our turn, it's our turn. It doesn't matter where we hide. Whether under a rock or in a bunkers, each and every one of us is destine to go one day.
Moses

Mission, TX

#9 Sep 14, 2012
life wrote:
I believe you. I also believe that if it's our turn, it's our turn. It doesn't matter where we hide. Whether under a rock or in a bunkers, each and every one of us is destine to go one day.

We ALL know we have to leave this world some time. The question is when.
life

United States

#10 Sep 14, 2012
Moses wrote:
<quoted text>
We ALL know we have to leave this world some time. The question is when.
In reality, it doesn't really matter to me. Chess asked if we were ready & my answer to that was, "I'm ready". As to when, when it's my turn. As for now I will enjoy the time loan I was given.
momo

United States

#11 Sep 15, 2012
It is coming check out the obamacare chip on youtube the mark of the beast 666 yes the end is near also check out the strange noises coming from the sky the sec week of jan 2012 , the world isnt gonna end but the free rights are gonna end
momo

United States

#12 Sep 15, 2012
And world war 3 there is also a new world order,
momo

United States

#13 Sep 15, 2012
And obama is gonna be elected again
True American Patriot

Victoria, TX

#14 Sep 15, 2012
Obama isn't going to be reelected unless he declares a state of emergency or another world war.
maybe

Haslet, TX

#15 Sep 16, 2012
It think one of these days were gonna get bombed
Moses

Mission, TX

#16 Sep 17, 2012
maybe wrote:
It think one of these days were gonna get bombed
From who? Who's going to bomb us? Have you no faith in our armed forces?
lomh

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Sep 19, 2012
Yea right in hebbronville i yjink hebbronvile is the safes place o. Earth besides the stds and hiv that is going around
DAE

Mission, TX

#18 Sep 20, 2012
lomh wrote:
Yea right in hebbronville i yjink hebbronvile is the safes place o. Earth besides the stds and hiv that is going around
So, by saying that Hebbron is one of the safest places on earth, you also say that having std's and hiv are ok then? You may want to reword your thought. I know what you're trying to say but, let me let you in on a little secret. NO ONE IS SAFE!!! Wake up dude. Come back to reality. Watch the news every once in a while. Take China and Japan for instance. I am concerned that when these two countries engage in provocations of one kind or another over some stupid islands, that it raises the possibility that a misjudgment on one side or the other could result in violence, and could result in conflict. Once that starts, you'll see a domino effect.
Connect the dots

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Sep 20, 2012
Things are heating up everywhere just wait and see... Gonna get worse but ohwell most sheeple have blinders on and dont even know what is happenIng. Ignorance is bliss, that is until it gets inthe way of progress.. They havent seen the news in years , im not talking channel 3, but they havent missed the kardashians since they started.
Connect the dots

Corpus Christi, TX

#20 Sep 20, 2012
I would love to believe that obama wont win but he will... He will win by alot too... People somehow seem to be oblivious to what he is doing i dont het how he ever got elected... Would u have elected a a guy whos dad was from germany for pres in 1944? Or someone who had family back in 'Nam for president in in the 60's.... Or how bout a guy whos dad is a muslim from africa... Who was raised muslim , went to muslim school in indonesia, and lied about being enrolled there. Well believe it .. We are living it ... Seems crazy ... Look up videos of obama not putting hand on heart during anthem... Removing the word " god" from congressional activites... Not supporting the 1967 borders in israel giving back some of the west bank... Removing christian religious artifacts from an auditoium before giving a speech at a major university... Thats our president... You voted for him .. Not christian... Not catholic... Still dont believe me look it up, you owe it to yourselves this is the guy most people are supporting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justo for mayor 52 min Ben 42
Lopez Michelle prego 1 hr fyi 29
Los Porciones Land Grnats (Aug '10) 1 hr JimB 315
jhcisd 5 hr concerned 2
AnaLoca Jun 29 meeee 4
Board Member Webb C.I.S.D. (Apr '13) Jun 25 DTRT 13
Is geico good (Apr '14) Jun 22 tiger 9

Hebbronville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance