Pharr, TX

#1 Nov 8, 2012
I like her honesty and conversations.
wow with u wives

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Nov 10, 2012
DAE wrote:
hi :) how u been I Ben good u know just dealing with life here lol hope u been good how was hunting
DAE

Pharr, TX

#3 Nov 10, 2012
wow with u wives wrote:
<quoted text>
hi :) how u been I Ben good u know just dealing with life here lol hope u been good how was hunting
Went really well. Killed a couple of wild pigs. I wish they would have been female pigs though. The reason i say "wished they were females" is because male pigs have a scent gland on the underside of their belly. If you cut the gland by accident when skinning the animal and the fluid falls on any part of the meat, it's ruined. Luckily it didn't happen. How have you been? Didn't see you at the Vaquero Festival. Yea, like i really know you. lol.
wow with u wives

Corpus Christi, TX

#4 Nov 13, 2012
DAE wrote:
<quoted text>Went really well. Killed a couple of wild pigs. I wish they would have been female pigs though. The reason i say "wished they were females" is because male pigs have a scent gland on the underside of their belly. If you cut the gland by accident when skinning the animal and the fluid falls on any part of the meat, it's ruined. Luckily it didn't happen. How have you been? Didn't see you at the Vaquero Festival. Yea, like i really know you. lol.
I went for a bit to vaquero ifk bout hunting and all Dat lol sounds dirty how's it going at work did u enjoy the vaquero
DAE

Pharr, TX

#5 Nov 14, 2012
wow with u wives wrote:
<quoted text>
I went for a bit to vaquero ifk bout hunting and all Dat lol sounds dirty how's it going at work did u enjoy the vaquero
Did you mean to say idk, instead of ifk? No problem, i understood what you meant. Yea, skinning an animal is a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. lol. Ahhh, work. Looking foward for the holidays. I guess you know i'm a math teacher? The VF was awesome. Met up with some old friends and new alike. Wish i could've met you in person. You sound like a nice person. Unlike others that get pissed off at me for speaking my mind. But i won't get into that. Bueno mi jita, gotta go. Gotta go teach these burros why math is important in life. Alot of my students do not appreciate math and don't understand what math is all about. That is why the nature of math desperately needs to be explained. Simply put, math is all about solving problems. Talk to you later. Bye.
ItsBarbieBiotch

Laredo, TX

#6 Nov 14, 2012
DAE wrote:
O she is With SWWC! LMAO! So it is you huh? WWUW! DAE! SWWC! Pshhh like i said don't try to bullshuit me im to good for this shit! Like i said ALL YOU DO IS CAUSE DRAMA YOU LOSER! MY POINT MADE! UH LIKE YEA YOU HONESTLY LIKE HER AND HER CONVERSATIONS BECAUSE ITS YOU!! The only retard who would use these stupid names! All capitalized! Next time try and be a little more slick!
wow with u wives

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Nov 14, 2012
ItsBarbieBiotch wrote:
<quoted text>O she is With SWWC! LMAO! So it is you huh? WWUW! DAE! SWWC! Pshhh like i said don't try to bullshuit me im to good for this shit! Like i said ALL YOU DO IS CAUSE DRAMA YOU LOSER! MY POINT MADE! UH LIKE YEA YOU HONESTLY LIKE HER AND HER CONVERSATIONS BECAUSE ITS YOU!! The only retard who would use these stupid names! All capitalized! Next time try and be a little more slick!
lmao god I swear we can nvr have a civil conversation without sum idiot talking crap to da 2nd power que no lol but yea math is important takes me forever to figure out my check book hate banks lol
wow with u wives

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Nov 14, 2012
ItsBarbieBiotch wrote:
<quoted text>O she is With SWWC! LMAO! So it is you huh? WWUW! DAE! SWWC! Pshhh like i said don't try to bullshuit me im to good for this shit! Like i said ALL YOU DO IS CAUSE DRAMA YOU LOSER! MY POINT MADE! UH LIKE YEA YOU HONESTLY LIKE HER AND HER CONVERSATIONS BECAUSE ITS YOU!! The only retard who would use these stupid names! All capitalized! Next time try and be a little more slick!
and it's ok if its just conversation better to have a nice straight talk with a civil person than with sum fuk up like u !!!!! Nuff said and I say f&@$ up cuz data wat ur trying to do f:@&
shit up this conversation isn't even for u so Wat the hell do u even care Im sry my bad u must b one of dem drama queens getting into drama that don't concern ur drama :)
So what who cares

United States

#9 Nov 14, 2012
Math is very important, I'm a pharmacist now in Austin, originally from hebbronille! Please keep on teaching those kids, education is very important!! Especially the math if they happen to become a pharmacist one day, just like me! I bet now the barbie really feels like a barbie, just plastic with hair sticking out of it's head! Hahahaha!!
DAE

Pharr, TX

#10 Nov 15, 2012
ItsBarbieBiotch wrote:
Don't try to bullshuit you? You're too good for this shit! I'd say not good AT ALL!!!. You're just a legend in your own mind.
DAE

Pharr, TX

#11 Nov 15, 2012
So what who cares wrote:
Math is very important, I'm a pharmacist now in Austin, originally from hebbronille! Please keep on teaching those kids, education is very important!! Especially the math if they happen to become a pharmacist one day, just like me! I bet now the barbie really feels like a barbie, just plastic with hair sticking out of it's head! Hahahaha!!
OH that's right, keep adding more gas to the fire.
DAE

Pharr, TX

#12 Nov 15, 2012
wow with u wives wrote:
<quoted text>
and it's ok if its just conversation better to have a nice straight talk with a civil person than with sum fuk up like u !!!!! Nuff said and I say f&@$ up cuz data wat ur trying to do f:@&
shit up this conversation isn't even for u so Wat the hell do u even care Im sry my bad u must b one of dem drama queens getting into drama that don't concern ur drama :)
Ah, leave her alone mijita. Everything she says is meant to have no value. Sometimes her words are dismissive, or nervous reactions, or any number of reasons both inane and useful.
But more to the point, we as listeners are constantly infering value from another persons statements. Sometimes it is an honest attempt at understanding, other times it is an attempt to simply judge the speaker (depending on the circumstances of course). But she will chatter on inanely with no reasonable point to make, but will persist anyway.
Of course there is something they are trying to accomplish through their continuous babbling, such as getting attention, and they could go on forever from one thing to the next delighted that someone is listening to them. At some point, you've just got to say that's nice, and move on.
ItsBarbieBiotch

Laredo, TX

#13 Nov 15, 2012
Then Stop commenting yourself! lmao you still at it retard? I stopped typing back because I made my point that all you do is comment on everyone's shit!:) NEVER SAID I WAS BETTER! WHERE THE FU*$ DOES IT SAY THAT? NOW MIJA JUST BECAUSE I CALLED YOU OUT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO TYPE ALL THIS NONSENSE BULLSHIT! I SAID WHAT I WANTED NOW DROP IT CONTINUE TO PUT YOUR 2 CENTS IN! I'M OUT! NOW I'M JUST GOING TO ENJOY THE STUPID THINGS YOU TYPE IT ENTERTAINS ME:) THE FACT THAT YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU SMART! All you do is give your opinion to shit that don't matter loser! enjoy your pathetic life in hebbron! Typing & Complaining about everything you see! Loser loser loser!)lmao!
DAE

Pharr, TX

#14 Nov 17, 2012
ItsBarbieBiotch wrote:
Then Stop commenting yourself! lmao you still at it retard? I stopped typing back because I made my point that all you do is comment on everyone's shit!:) NEVER SAID I WAS BETTER! WHERE THE FU*$ DOES IT SAY THAT? NOW MIJA JUST BECAUSE I CALLED YOU OUT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO TYPE ALL THIS NONSENSE BULLSHIT! I SAID WHAT I WANTED NOW DROP IT CONTINUE TO PUT YOUR 2 CENTS IN! I'M OUT! NOW I'M JUST GOING TO ENJOY THE STUPID THINGS YOU TYPE IT ENTERTAINS ME:) THE FACT THAT YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU SMART! All you do is give your opinion to shit that don't matter loser! enjoy your pathetic life in hebbron! Typing & Complaining about everything you see! Loser loser loser!)lmao!
Commenting to myself? Nah, don't think so. Is this the way you call out people? Through a computer? Oyes "BIOTCH", perro que ladra, no muerde!
interested

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Nov 20, 2012
DAE wrote:
<quoted text>Commenting to myself? Nah, don't think so. Is this the way you call out people? Through a computer? Oyes "BIOTCH", perro que ladra, no muerde!
wow lol crazy Barbie lol me ways how's life Ben treating you
DAE

Pharr, TX

#16 Dec 8, 2012
Hey "WWUW", Haven't heard from you in quite a spell. Are you alright? Speak to me. lol.
ONCE AND FOR ALLL

Mcallen, TX

#17 Dec 9, 2012
DAE wrote:
<quoted text>
Commenting to myself? Nah, don't think so. Is this the way you call out people? Through a computer? Oyes "BIOTCH", perro que ladra, no muerde!
OK LOOK I WANNA GET THIS STRAIGHT AND I WANT ALL YOU GUYS TO GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT!!!

Let's find out once and for all who has got the best burgers in town!!!???

WHO IS IT??? CHURCHES, DQ, PEPPERS, PACOS, NEW PLACES,?????
interested

Corpus Christi, TX

#18 Dec 10, 2012
DAE wrote:
Hey "WWUW", Haven't heard from you in quite a spell. Are you alright? Speak to me. lol.
hey how u been guy I'm good u know just work and home u know how how it is lol I'm sorry I rarely get on topics so sorry took LNG to reply
interested

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Dec 10, 2012
DAE wrote:
o sorry this is WWUW it changed the name to interested I don't know why lol
Jo Nose

San Antonio, TX

#20 Dec 10, 2012
Burger Barn rocks the house!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 22,304
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 17,886
Ratchet-s 1 hr La Donia 40
Any shemales in Hebbron? (Jun '10) 2 hr UFA 23
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 6 hr That Fart Guy 768
Looking for albert silguero (Apr '11) 21 hr Money 11
Superintendent 22 hr julio g 6
•••
•••
•••

Hebbronville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hebbronville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE