Amy Marshall fires Mirado preacher
Grow up

United States

#22 Jan 28, 2013
I agree!! Ppl on here simply are jealous of her an envy her life! Straight up shit talkers but yes grow balls an ask her to her face or go to the church! But NO you all hide behind a screen an can't face ppl like grown folks!! Worry about you alls own families & mind each others business!! Remember this is HEBBRONVILLE TOPIX not Webb county!!
Pedro

United States

#23 Jan 29, 2013
Fue despedido porque Úl sirve a Dios, no ella.
Gods works

Lockhart, TX

#24 Jan 30, 2013
FYI the preacher time was up and he and his family r from Laredo and decided to stay in Laredo get facts before open mouths
Joe

Corpus Christi, TX

#26 Jan 31, 2013
Gods works wrote:
FYI the preacher time was up and he and his family r from Laredo and decided to stay in Laredo get facts before open mouths
Check your facts and learn to write/spell.
Ann

Lockhart, TX

#27 Jan 31, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your facts and learn to write/spell.
I seem to be detecting a pattern. Those posting on Amy's behalf can't spell or punctuate and know nothing of grammar rules. Is this because Amy is writing her own reviews or because she preys on the illiterate who can't look up the facts and form their own opinions?
Fessi

United States

#28 Jan 31, 2013
Dont no y u says dat chingon chee a gut pursin. Paz my bilz pero L8 tombien taks kur of my chiltren. Y u b hatin way. Cuz u gelus. Che es familia pero i wouldnt say it if its not write.
Yoda

Mission, TX

#29 Jan 31, 2013
Fessi wrote:
Dont no y u says dat chingon chee a gut pursin. Paz my bilz pero L8 tombien taks kur of my chiltren. Y u b hatin way. Cuz u gelus. Che es familia pero i wouldnt say it if its not write.
Much to learn you still have...my old padawan. Truly wonderful the mind of a child is. You must unlearn what you have learned.
Peace

United States

#30 Jan 31, 2013
I don't understand why the envy?
Just Saying

Mission, TX

#31 Feb 1, 2013
Peace wrote:
ENVY??? Hey "Peace", Shit Happens. You know you can't avoid it. There will be always haters around no matter what you do.
Mee

Lockhart, TX

#32 Feb 1, 2013
Peace wrote:
Envy does not apply. As for me, try aggravated, bewildered, confused, disappointment, exasperated, furious,....
Check out a dictionary or thesaurus there is a ton more. Seems like someone who came from so little to so much would spend her efforts to help raise others up not push them down.
wooooow

United States

#33 Feb 1, 2013
Check fessi OUT!!:p
Honey Bun
#34 Feb 5, 2013
Thanks 2 God PREACHER has a better job!
Metoo

Lockhart, TX

#35 Feb 9, 2013
Still, I hope she rots in hell, the sooner the better.
amen

United States

#36 Feb 9, 2013
She is a wonderful woman.She is a blessing.
Honey Bun
#37 Feb 15, 2013
Amy is like me she bitches talkes n doees about everything a normal person would do Ive bn around her n I wouldnt say she isba woman of CHRIST not with her character HELL NO nunca ba cambiar just look at da ppl she talks to 1 la pior de Mirando marla esquivel (por favor) now nobody to go eat lunch ya seleacabo tu threatito like a show O una novela NADA QUE VER ,I REGRET VOTING FOR HER PERO NO MORE SCHOOLBOARD SEAT FOR U MARK MY WORDS!
amen

Dilley, TX

#38 Feb 15, 2013
WHATever
Friend

Corpus Christi, TX

#39 Feb 17, 2013
She lies, she cant be trusted. The rules dont seem to apply to her. She does whatever she wants and always bribes/buys or pressures people into siding with her. She is a ruthless b!tch!
amen

Dilley, TX

#40 Feb 18, 2013
well i think she is a nice person and she has never given me nothing . you think that way cuz she would not give you money or you would not be thinking like that so stop acting like a stupid a???
WELL

United States

#41 Feb 21, 2013
Gods works wrote:
that's like a twisted version of what REALLY happened. puras mentiras!
amen

Dilley, TX

#42 Feb 21, 2013
amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Refinery 15 hr Randy bo bandy 25
Miss you 22 hr ohweel 7
Hebbronville ladies 23 hr Erika 11
weed roofiess Xanies bar,Blues, kenz bain Tue rip 3
Louie Salinas Mon Coach Rick Targaryen 1
What's going on Sun hmmm 7
I heard he had one Apr 16 Yea 11

Hebbronville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance