Peter

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Because she is a b!tch and thinks she is GOD.
Matthew

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

There is a apecial place in hell for that woman
Linda

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

You cant buy class. No matter how much money it she has, trash os trash.
Curious

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

What did he do? How does she have the authority to fire him? Shouldnt that be up to the church?
Amanda

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Ya'll are all fkn pathetic forsure ya'll are just jealous! If ya'll even actually knew her ya'll would know shes a great women who does alot for the community and her family. So do ya'lls selfs a favor and stop talking shit!
No hombre no

Mcallen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

WOW! La gente de Hebbron es PURO CHISMES!!!! Haven't read a positive word being said about this poor lady.
Curious

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Amanda wrote:
Ya'll are all fkn pathetic forsure ya'll are just jealous! If ya'll even actually knew her ya'll would know shes a great women who does alot for the community and her family. So do ya'lls selfs a favor and stop talking shit!
So, why did she fire him?
Pdid

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

There is nothing nice to say. I have dealt with her. She is a B!tch.
No hombre no

Mcallen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

And so far, STILL! no reason why she fired him.
sick and tired

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

No hombre no wrote:
WOW! La gente de Hebbron es PURO CHISMES!!!! Haven't read a positive word being said about this poor lady.
This is not Hebbron's chismes! It's Bruni's! I don't know why it comes out here!
Amazed

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Some people are so cruel & don't realize who they hurt by making assumptions and posting them in this site!
Panther

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

sick and tired wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not Hebbron's chismes! It's Bruni's! I don't know why it comes out here!
She is a Mirando pu*a, not that we want her pero she is here.
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Amazed wrote:
Some people are so cruel & don't realize who they hurt by making assumptions and posting them in this site!
Cruel, you want to talk cruel? How about a heartless b!tch who fires a PREACHER during the HOLIDAYS. She and her cult of Marshallites forgot he has a family to support and was doing a great job. I will bet it was a minor problem blown way out of proportion by her over inflated ego. That woman is the devil & no punishment is too great. No good deeds can cover what she is!
Family

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

I swear y'all are just simply JEALOUS of her! She is my family an has done ALOT in OUR community to help ALL of us out!! She is one of the nicest, smartest, generous & most caring person there is! It's so sad that y'all have to sit behind a phone or computer to say what y'all feel, bunch of cowards! Y'all have a nice day & we will pray for y'all!
Really

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Family wrote:
I swear y'all are just simply JEALOUS of her! She is my family an has done ALOT in OUR community to help ALL of us out!! She is one of the nicest, smartest, generous & most caring person there is! It's so sad that y'all have to sit behind a phone or computer to say what y'all feel, bunch of cowards! Y'all have a nice day & we will pray for y'all!
And still no answer. Why did this nice, careing, smart, generous, family member of yours fire the preacher? If you are going to defend her, hit me with some facts. What did he do. Do you know anything or are you just defending he because she (Robert) pays your bills?
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Anything she does for someone else has a price attached. If she does anything for you, you owe her. She will remind you, usually at election time, like when she needs your vote to fire a preacher who has done nothing wrong. I imagine he was fired for not returning the favor.
Former friend

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

I can tell you for sure if he was fired for any good reason, one of the puppets would have told us in an effort to defend her.
Anonymous

Dilley, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Well what does it matter for what reAson tanto quieres saber go ask her ninguna Los Tiene bien puestos or wha t q les falta bola d chismoso

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of46
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hebbronville Discussions

Search the Hebbronville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 16,768
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr fubar 20,999
New superintendent 4 hr KnowItAll 23
The Gambling places in Bruni And Oilton 4 hr Amen 1
Cassie cantu 5 hr cassie 34
Why is fal with hebbron topix 5 hr Stephen Levi 6
Drivers ed 19 hr El Pocoyo 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hebbronville Jobs

•••