Mr. H Thank You For Your Service

Mr. H Thank You For Your Service

Posted in the Hebbronville Forum

Mr X

Mission, TX

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Mr. H, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and the many from Hebbronville who fought an helped keep this great nation of ours safe. With the threat to our security being so great, I cannot understand how anyone could not appreciate and support you all 100%. You are what makes this country great, and this fellow American thanks you - may God bless you and yours always. Mr. X
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Apr 5, 2013
Mr X wrote:
Mr. H, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and the many from Hebbronville who fought an helped keep this great nation of ours safe. With the threat to our security being so great, I cannot understand how anyone could not appreciate and support you all 100%. You are what makes this country great, and this fellow American thanks you - may God bless you and yours always. Mr. X
I appreciate your gratitude and not only are the troops responsible, but other members of society as well, ie. teachers, drillers, and law enforcement just to name a few. While we fight overseas, they help keep everyone back home together and motivated. I would also like to point out that just because an individual joins the service, does not mean they have a death-wish. Every job along with every choice we make comes with a risk. Its just that some jobs have better perks than others.
Mr X

Mission, TX

#3 Apr 8, 2013
Mr H wrote:
<quoted text>
I appreciate your gratitude and not only are the troops responsible, but other members of society as well, ie. teachers, drillers, and law enforcement just to name a few. While we fight overseas, they help keep everyone back home together and motivated. I would also like to point out that just because an individual joins the service, does not mean they have a death-wish. Every job along with every choice we make comes with a risk. Its just that some jobs have better perks than others.
I totally agree with you sir. But you were the only one that mentioned being in the armed forces. Were you in Iraq or Afghanistan?
Compeo

Mcallen, TX

#4 Apr 8, 2013
Mr X wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you sir. But you were the only one that mentioned being in the armed forces. Were you in Iraq or Afghanistan?
You both make great points we must all pull together to reinstate those great values we remember about our small towns and country. Bless you all!! Oracle horns!!
Mr X

Mission, TX

#5 Apr 9, 2013
LMAO! "Oracle Horns"!!????
Mr H

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Apr 15, 2013
Mr X wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree with you sir. But you were the only one that mentioned being in the armed forces. Were you in Iraq or Afghanistan?
Afghanistan.... We drove around in hummers with no doors or armor and stayed in tents. In the winter it gets to about -20F and 130F in the summer. Not to mention vipers hiding under your gear and camel spiders (sun spiders) in your sleeping bag. Despite all that chaos, my brothers and sisters in arms made the time worth tolerating. Man I miss the comradery.
Lmao

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Apr 30, 2013
Mr h its funny that you are replyingto yourself under "mr.x" we all know it's you silly!
Mr X

Mission, TX

#9 May 1, 2013
Lmao wrote:
Mr h its funny that you are replyingto yourself under "mr.x" we all know it's you silly!
Mr. H is NOT replying to himself. Silly. Although it does seem like he's asking and answering his own questions. Lol. Actually, we're two different people. &#128515;
Mr H

United States

#10 May 2, 2013
Mr X wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. H is NOT replying to himself. Silly. Although it does seem like he's asking and answering his own questions. Lol. Actually, we're two different people. &#128515;
I hope so.... Otherwise I'm gonna need stronger meds... Lol
Mr X

Mission, TX

#11 May 2, 2013
Mr H wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope so.... Otherwise I'm gonna need stronger meds... Lol
You and me both!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loser 12 min Fatso 2
Who sells drugs and moves wets 30 min Big head 6
Anita 1 hr Lmbo 2
Norma Hernandez 2 hr Haha 4
Why is this loser back in town 10 hr Wtf361 3
Amanda C 19 hr TRAMP 7
I Love you Jan 15 Beautiful you 1

Hebbronville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance