Next Last
lol

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 18, 2012
Some fake as ppl ik
perez

Dallas, TX

#2 Jun 18, 2012
Dude all you fuckimg hatrs needa quit talkin shit over the phone you say you got balls why hide of you got balls do something domt just talk fuvkin 2 facers aimt got shit
puto

Dallas, TX

#3 Jun 18, 2012
Y u all talk stuff yall sleep with u alls own cousins haha
O nd this is for rollie nd alethea
nasario

Dallas, TX

#4 Jun 18, 2012
If yall have have sumthin to say bout me y dont u say it to my face nd not talk alot stuff bout us behind our back
lisa

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Jun 18, 2012
Lisa s just pist that rollie left her. Her family is dirty n gross. Rollies smart to leave.
TRUE TRUE TRUE

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Jun 18, 2012
These comments provide more proof of the fact that Hebbronville is turning more and more GHETTO every day. Do yourselves a favor and go buy some flea medicine for your homes and under-arms. Quit making Hebbronville people look stupid and leave the typing to the clean, educated people who know their grammar.
lisa

Dallas, TX

#7 Jun 18, 2012
Na i aint mad tht rollie left me nd hunny if u got a prob with the wat my family lives y dont u come nd clean it ur self so keep my name out of yalls mouth already but thanks to all my haters
Rnh

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Jun 18, 2012
lisa wrote:
Na i aint mad tht rollie left me nd hunny if u got a prob with the wat my family lives y dont u come nd clean it ur self so keep my name out of yalls mouth already but thanks to all my haters
Y would u put that ?? Ur just telling all of hebbron ur proud to be dirty!! Tell ur real dad to hire yal a maid !!
lisa

Dallas, TX

#9 Jun 19, 2012
Dued yall ppl for yall 411 my dad is dead did u wanna knw tht but u knw wat i dont live with my family i live on my own nd it pretty clean so dont bring my dad into this so stfu dude yall made this biggest mistake ever
valerie

Dallas, TX

#10 Jun 19, 2012
Why do u all have to bring my uncle into this thing like foreal hes not here hes dead I hate that crap so keep my uncles name out of u all mouth already and leave my sister lisa alone dude
onl

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Jun 19, 2012
Rnh wrote:
<quoted text>Y would u put that ?? Ur just telling all of hebbron ur proud to be dirty!! Tell ur real dad to hire yal a maid !!
True dat
smh

Hebbronville, TX

#12 Jun 19, 2012
They're just people who are ghetto and will live off of government assistance for the rest of their lives. while us hard workers bust our butts to provide for our family. Reason why Republicans don't want to help low income families who desperately need it while people like them abuse the system.
lisa

Dallas, TX

#13 Jun 19, 2012
Uk this shit is dumb just leave.francinr,rollie nd alethea alone this just bullcrap o nd dont ever bring my dad into this
lier

Corpus Christi, TX

#14 Jun 19, 2012
Lisa u been sayin u pregnat sence 8th grade when u droped out. U aint pregnat so u stfu!
lisa

Dallas, TX

#15 Jun 20, 2012
Bitch stfu yall dont knw shit bout me haha but i aint trippen yall hater r wat keeps me motivated
La Stampia

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Jun 20, 2012
Ghetto, Ghetto, Ghetto... all the way!

Nothing more than a bunch of ghetto, trash, losers making Hebbronville look like a bunch of idiots. Now they're even bringing DEAD people into it. Keep it classy Hebbron!

YALL nid 2 git a job and en edookation u dum lusers.

LOL.. It's funny how you people only spell the bad words correctly. Good luck with your baby mommas and baby daddies. When you throw out the trash (if you ever really do) be sure and go with it. ALL OF YOU!
La Stampia

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Jun 20, 2012
I guess I really did shut "YALL" up. That's good. It shows that you might have a chance at learning something positive for a change and that ghetto losers like the morons talkin trash about each other on here know their place in society. Do yourselves a favor and leave the typing and compuer stuff to the big people. LOL!
sam

United States

#18 Jun 21, 2012
hey stamp i agree with you. you stamped them out.
truth

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Jun 28, 2012
Francine needs to open her eyes and realize that no good guy ia no good he sleeps with eric landa and we all know its true
ffggdflol

Corpus Christi, TX

#20 Jun 1, 2013
Everybody knows eric landa and roli harris are f,ag,s together what does erics tattoos mean duh. Lmfao erica landa also has been with big mama and chris m

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hebbronville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buni ISD 54 min plate 26
14 million 1 hr flipped 1
Ale carpentier and elias rocha 3 hr july 4 1
Married Man 4 hr El ranchero 8
arnold 23 hr Tomilee 29
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Farting 945
who would yall like to see as the New Head Foot... Thu Lma e i o u 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hebbronville Mortgages