Fed Up

Poteau, OK

#1 Aug 31, 2011
Is it just me or is the "dog catcher" around here getting to big for his britches?? All he wants to do is pull people over and act like a real rent-a-cop. I have heard of several people getting their vehicles impounded due to expired tag. He needs to be out chasing dogs instead of acting like he is somebody. He even pulled a lady over the other day with groceries and two little kids and impounded her car and made her walk home. She had to leave some of her groceries on the side of the road and come back for them later. Come on guy get a life!!!!
Just Thinkin

United States

#2 Sep 2, 2011
Fed Up wrote:
Is it just me or is the "dog catcher" around here getting to big for his britches?? All he wants to do is pull people over and act like a real rent-a-cop. I have heard of several people getting their vehicles impounded due to expired tag. He needs to be out chasing dogs instead of acting like he is somebody. He even pulled a lady over the other day with groceries and two little kids and impounded her car and made her walk home. She had to leave some of her groceries on the side of the road and come back for them later. Come on guy get a life!!!!
Lol! So what? You do wrong, you get nailed. Pay your license and tag fees, keep stuff up to-date and legal and you won't have a problem. Oh, sorry, guess you are like one of those people who are too good to have your rear end busted for doing wrong. Amiright?
curious

Mannford, OK

#3 Sep 3, 2011
Is he a cop? Did he go through the training? If so he can do what he wants if not then take it to someone in poteau and complain about it.
well hell

United States

#4 Sep 4, 2011
Fed Up wrote:
there r bigger criminals out there to look for then someone with ecpired tags...some people have no business carrying a badge...
unknown

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Sep 4, 2011
Sounds like someone needs to be put in his place sit a dog in front of him and a car now point to the car and say no bad and then point to the dog and say yes good now go work on what you learned.
Really

Mannford, OK

#6 Sep 5, 2011
That was just a ignorant comment. Is that something you was taught?
Really

Mannford, OK

#7 Sep 5, 2011
"were" taught.
unknown

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Sep 5, 2011
Noone taught me that im not a dog catcher bahahaha
Intriguing

Pryor, OK

#9 Sep 7, 2011
I understand that the A/C was promoted to P/O. Works as A/C when needed.
Fed Up

Poteau, OK

#10 Sep 8, 2011
Well we can tell the people related to the "dog catcher"! I have talked to several people around town and they think he is such a joke! I watched him one day trying to catch a little bitty dog and he was driving like an idiot and to this day the dog is still roaming town. I believe if someone has done something wrong give them a ticket and go one but come one impounding a vehicle and making innocent people walk with young children and groceries. Boy I bet he really felt big that day. He better be glad he didn't do that to me or I guarantee you he would have "his rear busted" as Just Thinkin put it! haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heavener Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zach hines 14 hr Crazy 1
Breeding dogs in Talihina 17 hr lahoma 1
Brent oatman Mar 25 Anonymous2 10
Vote for Talihina Municipal Board Members Mar 25 lahoma 13
Tulsa World's investigative article on Vet Cent... Mar 25 Local 4
Wiccans/Pagans Mar 23 Catz 2
Sirens out on old Rolling Hills Road (now HWY 1... Mar 23 Tona 1

Heavener Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance