The school system is starting to reek.
lolcat

Sapulpa, OK

#2 Jul 24, 2010
You mean it smells of burritos?
a lot to say

Poteau, OK

#3 Jul 24, 2010
Yeah, I'll comment on this and it might just take the whole 3900 characters to get this all in. Heavener sucks now. I grew up there. What a great town. Not now though. The city administrators are a bunch of douche bags. The city manager's a pussy and doesn't even live in Heavener, yet he thinks he knows what's best for the town. How in the hell can he think he knows what is best for the town yet he won't live in it. The chicken plant is killing the town (and morris creek) and because of past administrations OK FOODS doesn't pay one damn cent in tax to the city. Drive up and down the streets and it looks like Walt Disney puked on half the houses. Every damn color in the world painted all over them. Yards grown up. Houses in shambles. White people, indians, or mexicans. None give a crap how their places look. Illegals living in town sucks too. All the businesses in town suck. Most are mexican food restaurants. Marvins rapes you on its food prices because it can and it has zero competition. Even the deer suck this year in the deer pen. The newspaper sucks the worst. The editors a dumb ass idiot who is driving the paper into the ground. He could care less about heavener or anything in it. He is lazy and likes to say he has a job, but he damn sure doesn't do it. At least when Jack Johnson ran the paper, surrounding towns respected him for being a real news man. The police department sucks ass too. They're stopping every person they can to generate money to pay for their new suvs. Heavener's a lost cause. Get your kids and get your things and get out while you can. Hell even the dentist is retiring in 3-5 years and he's leaving too. So if you like him you better get what you need done quick, cause he won't be around much longer either. Everyone that grew up there and is over 30 knows what I'm talking about. Heavener is dead, and it all started dieing when OK FOODS came to town. That is a fact. I saw it personally.
Old Guy

Sapulpa, OK

#4 Jul 25, 2010
Heavener has changed for the worse from what I can see. I was gone from the area for many years and recently came back to this part of the state. After seeing what has become of Heavener, I became disgusted and totally disappointed. I can not believe that the good people that used to live there have let the place turn into what is has become.
man

Howe, OK

#5 Dec 30, 2010
heavener is filled with bad kids who cuss vilonce terible faclty its not a perfect place for a child to go and the food tastes like shit!!!!!!!!!!
man

Howe, OK

#6 Dec 30, 2010
heavener is filled with bad kids who cuss lame faclty vilonce and the food tastes like SHIT!!!
Town

Howe, OK

#7 Jan 3, 2011
i can say heavener is bad. cops suck now.. they have ran off all the better cops that they have had in a long time. and the chief could care less! They have one officer on psyco meds who hears voices, one who sits in the office all day playing games or watching old episodes of shows, another female officer who thinks she can run it all. and the cars are breaking and they dont care. The city manager bought himself a new truck before cars were bought. The drug running in this town is awful. people think that the minorities are the one's making this town horrible, why hasnt the white folks stuck to thier ground and kept thier town.
people need to grow up

Howe, OK

#8 Jan 12, 2011
Heavener is a great town! There are no drive-by's. No drug dealers standing on the corners. If you dont like it leave. If you dont like the plubic school system enroll your kids in a private school and pay for it yourself. Indians were in this country first. After all it is a free country.... I see more white trash on welfare than I do mexicans. Why is this town mostly mexicans? Cause the whites are lazy and dont want to work, they want food stamps, medicare, and a social security check. If you care about your town do something about it. Move to another town or country if you dont like it there, no one is forcing you to stay or visit there are they? I am not racist. I hate all equally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heavener Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Check out "Dogs Deserve Better" Sun Lahoma 1
EZ mart Sun so sad 4
Alcohol Sat A parent 3
Investigative Audit for Town of Talihina and Pu... Aug 29 also concerned 43
new video store Aug 27 be positive 13
Salaries fot Talihina are not supported by the ... Aug 26 Lahoma 1
Back on the chain gang Aug 26 Lahoma 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heavener Mortgages