Was a young Heavener man injured over...

Was a young Heavener man injured over the weekend?

Posted in the Heavener Forum

Monty

Hodgen, OK

#1 Sep 6, 2010
I actually heard a young man was killed when he fell off an auto. Does anyone know what happened and who it was?
could this be

Talala, OK

#2 Sep 7, 2010
Could this be what you are referring to.

HEAVENER - Billy "Shane" Olen Davis, 17, of Heavener died Sunday, Sept. 5, 2010, in Poteau. He was born Aug. 23, 1993, in Poteau. He was a senior at Heavener High School.

Funeral will be 2 p.m. Wednesday at First Assembly of God in Heavener with burial at Heavener Memorial Park under the direction of Dowden Funeral Home in Heavener.

He is survived by his parents, Jason and Amy Davis; a brother, Lane Davis; maternal grandparents Larry and Wilma Thompson of Waldron and Allen and Lois Moore of Wister; paternal grandmother, Wynona Davis of Heavener; and maternal great-grandparents, Louise Hill and Ann Thompson, both of Heavener.
Bethany

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2010
Monty wrote:
I actually heard a young man was killed when he fell off an auto. Does anyone know what happened and who it was?
. He was my friend I knew him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heavener Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle? Savannah? 3 hr TheLockSmith 1
Kelsey transue Thu Real mature 8
What is she thinking?!?!! Apr 28 wowwwisanidiot 9
Town Budget in Need of Serious Review Apr 28 lahoma 1
Talihina Bar and Grill Apr 28 Curious 11
Pams diner Apr 28 Stupid people 8
Town Council Member's Astounding Incompetence Apr 27 lahoma 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heavener Mortgages