Roxbury native found dead in Oklahoma

Roxbury native found dead in Oklahoma

There are 1 comment on the Daily Record story from May 13, 2009, titled Roxbury native found dead in Oklahoma. In it, Daily Record reports that:

ROXBURY -- Oklahoma authorities have identified the body of a woman found Friday in a densely wooded state park as a 2003 graduate of Roxbury High School and daughter of the township's deputy mayor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

kerri stouch

Old Orchard Beach, ME

#1 May 14, 2009
this is the most sickening thing that could happen. This woman was my cousin, she was a new Mom and Wife..... She was a good kid, and a good woman...still growing, she was touched! Jersey ate her up, so she lrft for OK......the grass was greener for Jody... Our family shall seek justice!! There is more to this then is being led.....There are more facts that we must learn of....this is sad! I am losing sleep. Jody now knows that her family loves her more then she could have ever imagined.....she is going to be missed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heavener Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breaking and entering Jan 19 Scottdaniel 1
Brent oatman Jan 6 Reaper 2
Chained dogs freezing - unable to reach shelter... Jan 4 lahoma 5
News Man dead after Tuesday evening stabbing Jan 4 Just curious 2
Weirdos... (Jan '16) Jan 1 Donkey 53
Teens New Year's party? Dec 29 Ninsttmk 1
Poll What type of small business does Talihina need? Dec 28 Agree 12

Heavener Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance