Weatherford, TX

#1 Dec 1, 2009
so whats the deal with the two meth heads and all the kids they have... david and shawna... when is someone going to do something about what they are exposing there kids too..

United States

#2 Dec 2, 2009
Sometimes all it takes is a phone call to the police department with your suspicions, mentioning that there are kids involved will most likely speed up an investigation.

Poteau, OK

#3 Dec 22, 2009
Call the local DHS and the police and explain the situation.

Plano, TX

#4 Feb 19, 2010
Someone named Shawna was arrested in Clayton not long ago - it was on the front page of the newspaper there. There was meth involved. Is this the same person?

United States

#5 Feb 20, 2010
Why in the world , if any of you know these two people and are certain of what they are doing, WHY HAVENT YOU ALREADY called the law on them?? OMG, get the phone number up on here of the authoritys that need called on them and i will call it!! Don't be afraid, save a childs life people!!! Do they live in Clayton Okla. or somewhere else, I swear I will call in on them if someone will put the info up on here! Our world is such a disaster anymore, I think people like the two you are talking about should be disposed of like you do the trash in your trash cans! They are of no service to the communitys, towns, ect.. Just maggots. Please do something people if you know these people are doing this crap with thier kids there with them. If you don't then your no better than they are!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heavener Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Empty businesses on main street 8 hr lahoma 34
Talihina Investigation launched 13 hr lahoma 8
brandy likes them young Mon long 6
I can do what I want to said who? Oct 11 lahoma 3
Poll any haunting legends around that area (Nov '09) Oct 11 Previous Local 33
License Oct 10 Wow 5
Talihina Band :) Oct 10 lahoma 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heavener Mortgages