Weatherford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Judged:

so whats the deal with the two meth heads and all the kids they have... david and shawna... when is someone going to do something about what they are exposing there kids too..
Charger07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2009

Sometimes all it takes is a phone call to the police department with your suspicions, mentioning that there are kids involved will most likely speed up an investigation.
WTH

Poteau, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

Call the local DHS and the police and explain the situation.
MargoM

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Someone named Shawna was arrested in Clayton not long ago - it was on the front page of the newspaper there. There was meth involved. Is this the same person?
shocked

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

Why in the world , if any of you know these two people and are certain of what they are doing, WHY HAVENT YOU ALREADY called the law on them?? OMG, get the phone number up on here of the authoritys that need called on them and i will call it!! Don't be afraid, save a childs life people!!! Do they live in Clayton Okla. or somewhere else, I swear I will call in on them if someone will put the info up on here! Our world is such a disaster anymore, I think people like the two you are talking about should be disposed of like you do the trash in your trash cans! They are of no service to the communitys, towns, ect.. Just maggots. Please do something people if you know these people are doing this crap with thier kids there with them. If you don't then your no better than they are!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Heavener Discussions

Search the Heavener Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr Bret 69,391
Child molester (Sep '12) 9 hr TERRY WARD 67
pitbull breeders - stop it 12 hr duh der 2
Police have no duty to protect you 16 hr Cartman 12
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 18 hr Max 2,579
Veteran found dead in pond at Oklahoma veterans... Tue Reality 13
heather mckosky (Feb '12) Mon cop 16
•••
•••
•••
Heavener Dating

more search filters

less search filters