Grand jury indicts area residents

Grand jury indicts area residents

There are 55 comments on the Muskogee Phoenix story from Jun 18, 2009, titled Grand jury indicts area residents. In it, Muskogee Phoenix reports that:

Two Muskogee residents, a Tahlequah man and a Stilwell woman were among those indicted Thursday by a federal grand jury meeting in Muskogee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Muskogee Phoenix.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Better days”

Since: Jan 09

Poteau, OK

#41 Jul 11, 2009
I don't know her, have no idea if she did it, but if she did I hope she bought some new clothes and a can of spaghetti-o's with the money. That's what I'd do if I had more than 23 cents.
Libequafrat

United States

#42 Jul 12, 2009
Left Hooverville wrote:
I don't know her, have no idea if she did it, but if she did I hope she bought some new clothes and a can of spaghetti-o's with the money. That's what I'd do if I had more than 23 cents.
L.H:

Are you in the Turkish army?
criminalville

Haskell, OK

#43 Jul 12, 2009
Left Hooverville wrote:
Don't worry, she did it. If the money went to her and her "friends" im sure they spaghetti-o's on the list.

what kind of freak steals and embezzles and does'nt even get spaghetti-o's with it?

LOL.

“Better days”

Poteau, OK

#44 Jul 12, 2009
Libequafrat wrote:
<quoted text>
L.H:
Are you in the Turkish army?
I own turkeys but have never been in the army.
libequafrat

United States

#45 Jul 12, 2009
Left Hooverville wrote:
<quoted text>
I own turkeys but have never been in the army.
Seems that the average Turkish Army soldier is worth 23 cents. Just know what I read in the papers.
WellWell

Haskell, OK

#46 Jul 12, 2009
I just dont understand. How can someone embezzle, and not worry about getting caught?
Esp. for that long of a period of time? Did she not worry.?
criminalville

Haskell, OK

#47 Jul 13, 2009
WellWell wrote:
I just dont understand. How can someone embezzle, and not worry about getting caught?
Esp. for that long of a period of time? Did she not worry.?
No moral code. She has the same attitude everyone seems to around here, she feels like it is owed to her.- and of course, NO REMORSE.
NEW TO TOWN

Haskell, OK

#48 Jul 17, 2009
From what I understand she will pertend to be your friend to find your weakness and then us it against you to move up in her job even if it means getting you fired to do it.
who

United States

#49 Jul 17, 2009
is this lady working now?
updates

United States

#50 Jul 17, 2009
it's official from tahlequah daily press., Donna Sue Scott has pleaded guilty of embezzlement from Cherokee Nation. Reports indicate that she stole / embezzled $10,022.00 over a two year period.-

Did you get that folkes?, She pleaded GUILTY. She has admitted it and sentencing is pending. So, for all those who claim that she is a "good christian woman", and "she would'nt ever do anything like that." - pick better friends. Im sure she will get some jail time, but she will definately have to pay restitution and fees which will surely be in excess of 20,000.00.

“Better days”

Poteau, OK

#51 Jul 17, 2009
I wonder how she'll come up with that kind of dough?
update

Haskell, OK

#52 Jul 17, 2009
Left Hooverville wrote:
I wonder how she'll come up with that kind of dough?
slowly..., and im sure that they can find something in her home that they will be more than happy to auction for her. And it was incorrect to assume a 20,000.00 fine, it says they can fine her up to a 1/4 million for her actions. And i dont think bankruptcy covers government debt / and court ordered declarations.
mighty mouse

Gray, GA

#53 Jul 18, 2009
sounds like my ex
Just saying

United States

#54 May 26, 2017
impressions wrote:
I have NO problem letting GOD sort them out on his issues. That however does not mean that they are exempt from allowing the local and federal governments pass punishment for crimes. This freak stole monies, and then seem to claim that she has turned er life over to GOD. LOL, that is jus too funny., that people actually think that maes one damn bit of difference to the courts. This lady is better off showing remorse for her actions and leaving GOD out of it. GOD is NOT her friend in this deal. I'd be curious to see how "NO remorse but i feel a connection to GOD" works out for her.

The way i understand it, from the news articles and speaking to people who know this suspected thief is that she was doing it for quite a while.

She deserves prison, maybe not long, but for most of these types it doesnt take long, they break quick. Lets all watch as her entire family (the ones who prob benefitted from the theft) stand up and proclaim her as a "good" christian woman who didnt intend to hurt anyone, she just became overwhelmed with bills or some other sort of crap., maybe a sick kid or dying grandmother who needed meds etc.
This is old news. I know.. Just being nosey and throwing my 2 cents in like everyone else. Although I am a sinner myself and I am not right with God at this time in my life. Im not into the bad life and im most definitely not perfect but I do know he forgives and for you to say that he wouldn't be this lady's friend after what she or anyone has done is most definitely not true. Sometimes he's the only friend anyone has, he loves everyone regardless, were all his children and he will never leave us nor forsake us.. I'm not saying what these people have done is right and I do believe that it shouldnt go unpunished if the facts are or were true.. I just don't believe your belief in hes not there for you when you need him the most. I also believe he is the only one who can judge you, no court system can punish you the way he can. Unfortunately im not where God wants me to be or all his children for that matter i do pray &#128591; everyday and instead of Judging these people we should be praying for them afterall WWJD....
Watering hole

United States

#55 Monday Sep 4
All this drama makes me mouth water for a big one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heavener Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Council at it again. Illegal activity Sun Agree 6
Tushka murderer (Dec '11) Sat Unknown 55
Who do you think should run for City Council & ... Sep 15 uh huh 2
"Big John" Sep 10 Pissed 1
West Nile Virus, Etc. Sep 4 lahoma 2
Gallery of Hate Sep 2 lahoma 16
Old TB hospital (1959) (Dec '08) Aug 31 TheUnloser 86

Heavener Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance