Two Facing Child Abuse Charges After ...

Two Facing Child Abuse Charges After Four Year Old Receives Life Threatening Burns

There are 1 comment on the 5News KFSM story from Sep 25, 2010, titled Two Facing Child Abuse Charges After Four Year Old Receives Life Threatening Burns. In it, 5News KFSM reports that:

Right now a four year old boy is in intensive care at Saint Francis Hospital in Tulsa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5News KFSM.

Diana Pitt

Clayton, OK

#1 Oct 14, 2010
To everyone who has been following this case and has voiced comments, concern over my grandson: The male offendor accepted a plea bargain in Court yesterday where he received to life sentences to run concurrently. We still have to deal with the mothers' part in it, which I understand is far more than has been reported. I ask that everyone pray for justice to rule in January when she goes on trial. My grandson is doing really well now, and I am so thankful to all who have prayed and supported us through this horrifying time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heavener Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christie wall goggens 9 hr Curious citizen 1
Dillon Meashintubby and Brandy Smith 15 hr friendly friends 18
Alcohol Tue Perfect imperfection 4
Neighborhood watch Mon lahoma 27
Talihina Election in February Nov 22 Todd 12
Talihina Ok Bells Kitchen Nov 22 Just me 3
Talihina Downtown Nov 21 lahoma 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heavener Mortgages