Obama the muslim
TFALLEN

Vilonia, AR

#1 Mar 10, 2009
Why is it that people repeat everything heard in a chain email like an old woman in a sewing circle.

Obama is not a muslim, he was never sworn in on a copy of the Kuran he is not taking anyone's guns, and he never refused to pledge allegiance to the U.S. flag.

For God's sake people, check snopes.com

Since: Mar 09

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2009
TFALLEN wrote:
Why is it that people repeat everything heard in a chain email like an old woman in a sewing circle.
Obama is not a muslim, he was never sworn in on a copy of the Kuran he is not taking anyone's guns, and he never refused to pledge allegiance to the U.S. flag.
For God's sake people, check snopes.com

That is not going to fly, people are alot wiser than they were when all the brainwashin' was going on ,oh I am sorry it still goes on, but I do think people are smarter now days.

They know Obama is going to be a pretty good President and they want so much for Obama to fail they have been lieing about him since he was campaigning for President. They still don't get it do they, they just as well smile and like it.

We took nearly 8 to 12 years of Bush and the neo-cons, now it is the people's turn, you know the ones that make the rich, RICH!
TFALLEN

Vilonia, AR

#4 Mar 14, 2009
The people are wiser than last November? Really? 4 months has enlightened them? I seriously doubt it.

Not to mention the fact that I've still seen and heard propaganda like that since then.
Retired Lawdawg

Ambrose, GA

#5 Mar 15, 2009
Pretty good President huh? No more earmarks! No increase in taxes for people making less than 250,000! I won't take your guns! Lies,Lies,Lies. We will see how many will admit to voting for Obama in 4 years. Ha!!!
TFALLEN

Rose Bud, AR

#6 Mar 16, 2009
Could be Mr. Dawg, but so far, the propaganda is still a lie.

I still have my guns, and we're getting more money on our paychecks next month.
americanpie

Norcross, GA

#7 Mar 16, 2009
Hopefully everyone is aware of Glenn Beck's 9/12 project that is all about taking our country back and supporting values and principles once again- also known as "the we surround them" project.

I came across this site related to it and it had some very detailed information about the FEMA prison camps Glenn had talked about. All concerned Americans should look into this. The info is here: http://912project.wordpress.com/
TFALLEN

United States

#8 Mar 20, 2009
Conspiracy theories are like sightings of Bigfoot. No one has any concrete proof.
Sluggo

United States

#9 Aug 8, 2009
Naah! He's just like his DEAD beat dad.Once a muslim now an atheist. Look at his ideology.He only stepped in a church to make himself look black.Georgia Anne McGregor who wrote an article blasting Bush for the War and wrote an article stating that Obama didn't have an epiphany but used his chamelon charm to look as if he is a Christian.
TFALLEN

United States

#10 Sep 9, 2009
Sluggo wrote:
Naah! He's just like his DEAD beat dad.Once a muslim now an atheist. Look at his ideology.He only stepped in a church to make himself look black.Georgia Anne McGregor who wrote an article blasting Bush for the War and wrote an article stating that Obama didn't have an epiphany but used his chamelon charm to look as if he is a Christian.
Oh well then, if Anne McGregor said it then it must be fact. <please note the dripping sarcasm.>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heavener Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beautiful Area, Ugly Town 3 hr lahoma 13
Local pastor arrest for incest- child sexual abuse 5 hr Needtoknow 22
City fines trashy property owners (Oct '14) 19 hr lahoma 21
Low flying helicopter at Nelson's ranch Thu Gumpy 3
jamie quin mangrum (Sep '14) Wed momofmore 20
Chris Morman Wed amy 4
lost/found (Oct '15) Oct '15 Please Help 1

Heavener Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance