Parents of 6-year-old Va driver to be...

Parents of 6-year-old Va driver to be arraigned

There are 2 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Jan 9, 2009, titled Parents of 6-year-old Va driver to be arraigned. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

A Virginia couple arrested after their 6-year-old son crashed the family car while trying to drive himself to school are scheduled to appear in court on child-endangerment charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Mother-Of-3

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Jan 9, 2009
I am impressed that this 6 yr.old could drive 6 miles before he crashed, most 6 yr. olds could not drive 6 ft. sounds like someone has given this boy driving lessons. He really did want to go to school pretty bad to try to drive himself.
Lady Love

Newport News, VA

#2 Jan 9, 2009
Thank God he only sustained minor injuries. Where was mom? dad?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heathsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
spincter Clinton, suckling on the teat (Apr '16) Apr '16 Gene Pool 1
Review: Clark's Lawn & Excavating Service (Sep '15) Sep '15 Suckabigoneclark 1
Massage service, hot stone, Anticellulite, Bamb... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Leo 1
Max nance (Jul '15) Jul '15 christymackisback 6
News Enjoy these winter scenes submitted by Rappahan... (Feb '15) Jun '15 Lord Haw Haw 2
Kingston trio at Middle school (Oct '14) Oct '14 Johnny Gibbs 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Virginia (... (Oct '10) Jul '13 Bad Penny 50

Heathsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heathsville Mortgages