searchinghilo

United States

#1 May 14, 2017
Does anyone know how I can reach Sheryl Davis? We were close back years ago, but I lost contact with her when I moved away. I Can't find her on any social media. Idk if she still lives in Heath/Newark area or not. She may not even be a Davis now either, but any help locating her, or advice would be appreciated. I would love to talk to her again.
Toesgirl20

Sharon, PA

#2 Oct 7, 2017
searchinghilo wrote:
Does anyone know how I can reach Sheryl Davis? We were close back years ago, but I lost contact with her when I moved away. I Can't find her on any social media. Idk if she still lives in Heath/Newark area or not. She may not even be a Davis now either, but any help locating her, or advice would be appreciated. I would love to talk to her again.
We need more info to go on. Family names, st names ect.
searchinghilo

United States

#3 Nov 16, 2017
Toesgirl20 wrote:
<quoted text>We need more info to go on. Family names, st names ect.
Maiden name was Smith. Married a Davis but divorced probably 20-25 years ago. She used to live in that big trailer park in Heath.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eliza Jakob 11 hr Hey you 1
Looking for fun girls Jun 23 Old timer 1
Wendess Carter Jun '18 Clownin 2
All Star Cheerleading (Jul '13) Jun '18 Cheer mom 1 2
Trash RemovAL May '18 Anonymous 1
Nicole Hurley Apr '18 Nicoleakaslut 1
Anyone know Chuck (Charles Henry) Capuano? (Dec '17) Apr '18 a mad mother 2

Heath Jobs

Personal Finance

Heath Mortgages