First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#35 Jan 30, 2013
Lisbeth_NA wrote:
<quoted text>
Clark, why so cranky? I do not see hate in Janitor's posts.
Whenever anyone starts spouting the Bible--to other people that they don't even know-- it is because they are full of hate--hate because you are not ordained and blessed as they claim to be--I hate that crap--and this Janitor will get his come uppance--he's new to this board--he is an interloper whose purpose is to prosylitise--and spew his self-righteous crap--go away Janitor--mop some other floor--and scrape the shiat off your shoes and mind-there are people on this board that may come from many faiths or none at all-- but religion and Geezus freaks are not accepted--politics is OK---but religion is not--and I will hammer this azzhole every time he posts--with a lot less milder comments than this one

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#36 Jan 30, 2013
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever anyone starts spouting the Bible--to other people that they don't even know-- it is because they are full of hate--hate because you are not ordained and blessed as they claim to be--I hate that crap--and this Janitor will get his come uppance--he's new to this board--he is an interloper whose purpose is to prosylitise--and spew his self-righteous crap--go away Janitor--mop some other floor--and scrape the shiat off your shoes and mind-there are people on this board that may come from many faiths or none at all-- but religion and Geezus freaks are not accepted--politics is OK---but religion is not--and I will hammer this azzhole every time he posts--with a lot less milder comments than this one
Clark, you keep refering to Janitor as a male. I swore I saw a post that said there was a loss of a spouse... It led me to believe Janitor is a female. Maybe I am just assuming. The post appears to be gone, and all are numbered correctly. "She" is only trying to get this forum to be more friendly. I private messaged that people here attack religious views more than political. Go figure why... No! Nevermind. Pissy man! Now ducking!!!! Be kind sir.
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#37 Jan 30, 2013
Lisbeth_NA wrote:
<quoted text>
Clark, you keep refering to Janitor as a male. I swore I saw a post that said there was a loss of a spouse... It led me to believe Janitor is a female. Maybe I am just assuming. The post appears to be gone, and all are numbered correctly. "She" is only trying to get this forum to be more friendly. I private messaged that people here attack religious views more than political. Go figure why... No! Nevermind. Pissy man! Now ducking!!!! Be kind sir.
I saw the loss of spouse thingie too-- but I believe that this creep is male and trolls all sorts of sites tryning to ingratiate himself to the posters and then springs the Geezus thing on the site---I don't trust anyone who "found Jesus"--that's what most prisoners on death row do--not very convincing to me--but you are correct-- religion is avoided --although politics are not--politics are real-- very real- and religion is not--well whatever he/she is-- IT is not making this board more friendly--let IT take it's crap elsewhere-IT is a Troll and frequents many blogs with ITs crap--and NO-- I will not be kind to an idiot--sorry- it's not in my vocabulary--nor my character--I simply do not suffer fools well--and the Janitor is a fool--and your defense is making you rapidly into one

Location hidden

#38 Jan 30, 2013
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the loss of spouse thingie too-- but I believe that this creep is male and trolls all sorts of sites tryning to ingratiate himself to the posters and then springs the Geezus thing on the site---I don't trust anyone who "found Jesus"--that's what most prisoners on death row do--not very convincing to me--but you are correct-- religion is avoided --although politics are not--politics are real-- very real- and religion is not--well whatever he/she is-- IT is not making this board more friendly--let IT take it's crap elsewhere-IT is a Troll and frequents many blogs with ITs crap--and NO-- I will not be kind to an idiot--sorry- it's not in my vocabulary--nor my character--I simply do not suffer fools well--and the Janitor is a fool--and your defense is making you rapidly into one
I am "rapidly into one"? The post is gone, and all numbered correctly. We both noticed it. Janitor showed up when TM21 did. I'm the fool?
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#39 Jan 30, 2013
Lisbeth_NA wrote:
<quoted text>
I am "rapidly into one"? The post is gone, and all numbered correctly. We both noticed it. Janitor showed up when TM21 did. I'm the fool?
It appears so
HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Montgomery Village, MD

#40 Jan 30, 2013
In case no else else has noticed, Lisbeth_NA and Praxis33 are one and the same.
You're busted, Praxis33.
Another idiotic, masquerade.
Now watch 'Lisbeth' protest.

Location hidden

#41 Jan 30, 2013
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears so
Wow. What did I do to you. I have always appreciated your sense of humor and intelligent posts. So now I am getting chit over defending someone that gave no malice. Really?
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#42 Jan 30, 2013
Lisbeth_NA wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. What did I do to you. I have always appreciated your sense of humor and intelligent posts. So now I am getting chit over defending someone that gave no malice. Really?
anyone that campaigns for the "Lord" is filled with nothing but spite and malice--when the hell are you going to wake uo and realize that those that "want to save you"-- despise you for not already being "saved"--they debase and demean you as being lesser than they are because they are imbued and you are not--don't be stupid--the wolves often come in sheeps clothing

Since: Aug 12

United States

#43 Jan 31, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're quite shallow and limited. Please try to think outside of your box. I am in this life. I will live it as I am lead. Not through religion, monetary wealth, or perversion and rebellion of His Word. There is no sin of using internet. There is a sin in much people participate in. I avoid that at all costs. Clueless silly carnal mortal.
You're the carnal fool for believing there is a god. The bible is just gossip so stop quoting it. You are a hippocrite and the biggest loserr. Go away now.
chbpod

Narragansett, RI

#46 Feb 1, 2013
Lisbeth_NA wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be correct that Janitor is female--my sexism- my bad - I assumed that a janitor was male--ok so she's a she-- one thing worse than a Geezus Freak is a Geezus Biatch
chbpod

Narragansett, RI

#48 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Pinches the pod on the cheek. TM21 is a he.
you post under Janitor-- not TM21---so what if TM21 is a he>> I guess you are beastiosexual
chbpod

Narragansett, RI

#50 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
I offered free information and was being helpful. You should try it sometime. You might like it.
“The only time you should look down at someone, is when you are helping them up.”*Jesse Jackson
I guess JJ only looked down on himself-- as he is the only person he ever helped---what a sleaze bag

Location hidden

#51 Feb 2, 2013
HellerCarbonCapNTradeLLC wrote:
In case no else else has noticed, Lisbeth_NA and Praxis33 are one and the same.
You're busted, Praxis33.
Another idiotic, masquerade.
Now watch 'Lisbeth' protest.
Funny chit ...:)

Location hidden

#53 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh yes. And I'm you. Or am I TM21?
Surely not me... but maybe a friend of TM21 for sure. Not sayin' that's a bad thing... just sayin'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Bernard Wants to Write a New Story for Nort... 8 hr cil 5
Berkshire Eagle Dredges Dirt on Cheshire Man El... (Dec '10) Feb 18 The Human Spot 55
News Spectrum customers in North Adams, Williamstown... Feb 18 The Human Spot 4
Adams memories (Sep '09) Feb 10 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 453
News NUDE YOGA Shedding clothes to shed insecurities (Apr '10) Feb 8 Paul Kersey 42
News North Adams Housing Authority gets bed bugs und... (Mar '10) Feb 7 cil 170
News New Adams-Cheshire Open to Talks About Sharing ... Feb 6 Cil 4

Heath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heath Mortgages