Posted in the Heath Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Since: Jan 13

Topix Badlands

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Just so ya'll know, I am the bouncer of this joint. So please act like ladies and germs and perhaps TM21 will drop in once in a while for a cool one. Let's represent the loyal roadies instead of the paparazzi.

To get things off to a good start, drinks and goodie trays are on the house. Spread the love ... and the band ...

\_
chbpod

East Greenwich, RI

#2 Jan 29, 2013
the lip sync is not too bad--but she should drop the Chrissie Hynde top hat shtick-- and get that freaking spinach or broccali or whatever it is between her front tooth gap out between wardrobe changes

Topix Badlands

#3 Jan 29, 2013
chbpod wrote:
the lip sync is not too bad--but she should drop the Chrissie Hynde top hat shtick-- and get that freaking spinach or broccali or whatever it is between her front tooth gap out between wardrobe changes
Everyone's a critic. LOL. This is one I'm famous for at Karaoke nites.

&NR =1&feature=endscreen

Is that better?

Topix Badlands

#4 Jan 29, 2013
This is a little clearer clip:

chbpod

East Greenwich, RI

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
This is a little clearer clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6NXnxTNIWkcXX
Well at least she got rid of the spinach--she can't sing a lick-- but she does scream pretty well-- and I did like the Paul Newman boxer shorts from Slapshot

Topix Badlands

#6 Jan 29, 2013
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least she got rid of the spinach--she can't sing a lick-- but she does scream pretty well-- and I did like the Paul Newman boxer shorts from Slapshot
Those songs are from over 22 years ago. I think she is awesome. Could Janis Joplin sing? It's all about being cool, being unconventional. Relating as an artist. And the drugs, of course. 1992, it was a very good year, for something.
chbpod

East Greenwich, RI

#7 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Those songs are from over 22 years ago. I think she is awesome. Could Janis Joplin sing? It's all about being cool, being unconventional. Relating as an artist. And the drugs, of course. 1992, it was a very good year, for something.
22 years ago?? and where is she now?--I have seen a video that included- Bruce Springsteen- Elvis Costello - Jackson Browne--Jennifer Warnes- k d lang and Bonnie Raitt- that was awesome--oh yeah there were the back ups for Roy Orbison---now he was a singer

Location hidden

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Just so ya'll know, I am the bouncer of this joint. So please act like ladies and germs and perhaps TM21 will drop in once in a while for a cool one. Let's represent the loyal roadies instead of the paparazzi.
To get things off to a good start, drinks and goodie trays are on the house. Spread the love ... and the band ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OSWKw15rCoIXX
\_
I prefer Savage Garden to Sound Garden... Just sayin' http://www.youtube.com/watch...
chbpod

East Greenwich, RI

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Lisbeth_NA wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer Savage Garden to Sound Garden... Just sayin' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jjnmICxvoVYXX
Don't like obviously gay music---

Topix Badlands

#10 Jan 29, 2013
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care for hypocritical or judgmental music either. Another homophobe, just swell. Learn to love instead of judge.

Location hidden

#11 Jan 29, 2013
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>

It's very beautiful. Be that way. Wait until you see my next loved song :)

Location hidden

#12 Jan 29, 2013
This one is very close to my heart. The song... not the video. My friend killed himself in November, when he was only 19 (around 1982) This song brings back memories.
chbpod

East Greenwich, RI

#13 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't care for hypocritical or judgmental music either. Another homophobe, just swell. Learn to love instead of judge.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Us-TVg40ExMXX
I do judge- and I judge you to be an idiot--there is music I like and some I do not--and I have no objections to a gay or lesbian artist---but this guy was over the top--don't flaunt it---and a homophobe is someone who FEARS homos--and I do not nor never have feared Bwaney Fwank--because he's gay-- feared his assinine policies- yes- but I don't care where he sticks his Johnson--whether it's into Samuel Johnson or Howard Johnson--although Howard has more flavors

Topix Badlands

#14 Jan 29, 2013
Lisbeth_NA wrote:
This one is very close to my heart. The song... not the video. My friend killed himself in November, when he was only 19 (around 1982) This song brings back memories.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9XywrKpFuz8XX
Me too. Similar. Many losses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#15 Jan 29, 2013
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
I do judge- and I judge you to be an idiot--there is music I like and some I do not--and I have no objections to a gay or lesbian artist---but this guy was over the top--don't flaunt it---and a homophobe is someone who FEARS homos--and I do not nor never have feared Bwaney Fwank--because he's gay-- feared his assinine policies- yes- but I don't care where he sticks his Johnson--whether it's into Samuel Johnson or Howard Johnson--although Howard has more flavors
Jeeze Clark... What song were you refering to? Savage Garden? I do believe that he is gay, but it was a vid about a man and a woman... the other person's vid was about homelss people singing about "Stand by me". Did I miss something?

Location hidden

#16 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Me too. Similar. Many losses.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZC1L59rBDhsXX
Sorry for your loss... and mine. Music brings back memories.
chbpod

East Greenwich, RI

#17 Jan 29, 2013
Lisbeth_NA wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeeze Clark... What song were you refering to? Savage Garden? I do believe that he is gay, but it was a vid about a man and a woman... the other person's vid was about homelss people singing about "Stand by me". Did I miss something?
singing in a subway car--I shut it off---almost puked

Topix Badlands

#18 Jan 30, 2013
Lisbeth_NA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for your loss... and mine. Music brings back memories.
I'm sorry for yours also. I've lost nearly all my family and most of my long-time friends in this world. Many as young adults. Murder, suicide, disease, accidents, addictions, etc.

Music exposes the soul. Not only the ones that write it and perform it, but also what we ourselves find compelling. It can often tell more of a person's story than they expose intentionally. Here is one of my best examples of that:

Topix Badlands

#19 Jan 30, 2013
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
singing in a subway car--I shut it off---almost puked
Poor baby. Rolaids?

Topix Badlands

#20 Jan 30, 2013
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not an idiot. I am quite well educated and genetically blessed.

No, fear is only half of the meaning. You obviously qualify for the other half. The contempt part.

Homophobe: n. 1. Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Adams museum plan hits snag over titles 3 hr Ozzie King Of Zyl... 6
Storm drops more than four inches of snow in Be... Thu more taxes 17
North Adams top ten worst cities in Ma. Dec 12 ron webb 7
More than 200 Pittsfield and county residents m... Dec 12 Praxis33 33
Woman files defamation lawsuit against Bill Cosby Dec 10 Ms. Guest 2
Stonemason James Vieira of Ashfield studies &#x... (Dec '12) Dec 9 sam 5
BILL COSBY Is A Bigger Monster Than CHARLES MANSON Dec 5 Kevin from michigan 5
Heath Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web