TM21 and Roadies Bar and Grill

Posted in the Heath Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#2 Jan 29, 2013
the lip sync is not too bad--but she should drop the Chrissie Hynde top hat shtick-- and get that freaking spinach or broccali or whatever it is between her front tooth gap out between wardrobe changes
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
This is a little clearer clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6NXnxTNIWkcXX
Well at least she got rid of the spinach--she can't sing a lick-- but she does scream pretty well-- and I did like the Paul Newman boxer shorts from Slapshot
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#7 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Those songs are from over 22 years ago. I think she is awesome. Could Janis Joplin sing? It's all about being cool, being unconventional. Relating as an artist. And the drugs, of course. 1992, it was a very good year, for something.
22 years ago?? and where is she now?--I have seen a video that included- Bruce Springsteen- Elvis Costello - Jackson Browne--Jennifer Warnes- k d lang and Bonnie Raitt- that was awesome--oh yeah there were the back ups for Roy Orbison---now he was a singer

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Just so ya'll know, I am the bouncer of this joint. So please act like ladies and germs and perhaps TM21 will drop in once in a while for a cool one. Let's represent the loyal roadies instead of the paparazzi.
To get things off to a good start, drinks and goodie trays are on the house. Spread the love ... and the band ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OSWKw15rCoIXX
\_
I prefer Savage Garden to Sound Garden... Just sayin' http://www.youtube.com/watch...
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Lisbeth_NA wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer Savage Garden to Sound Garden... Just sayin' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jjnmICxvoVYXX
Don't like obviously gay music---

Location hidden

#11 Jan 29, 2013
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like obviously gay music---

It's very beautiful. Be that way. Wait until you see my next loved song :)

Location hidden

#12 Jan 29, 2013
This one is very close to my heart. The song... not the video. My friend killed himself in November, when he was only 19 (around 1982) This song brings back memories.
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#13 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't care for hypocritical or judgmental music either. Another homophobe, just swell. Learn to love instead of judge.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Us-TVg40ExMXX
I do judge- and I judge you to be an idiot--there is music I like and some I do not--and I have no objections to a gay or lesbian artist---but this guy was over the top--don't flaunt it---and a homophobe is someone who FEARS homos--and I do not nor never have feared Bwaney Fwank--because he's gay-- feared his assinine policies- yes- but I don't care where he sticks his Johnson--whether it's into Samuel Johnson or Howard Johnson--although Howard has more flavors

Location hidden

#15 Jan 29, 2013
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
I do judge- and I judge you to be an idiot--there is music I like and some I do not--and I have no objections to a gay or lesbian artist---but this guy was over the top--don't flaunt it---and a homophobe is someone who FEARS homos--and I do not nor never have feared Bwaney Fwank--because he's gay-- feared his assinine policies- yes- but I don't care where he sticks his Johnson--whether it's into Samuel Johnson or Howard Johnson--although Howard has more flavors
Jeeze Clark... What song were you refering to? Savage Garden? I do believe that he is gay, but it was a vid about a man and a woman... the other person's vid was about homelss people singing about "Stand by me". Did I miss something?

Location hidden

#16 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Me too. Similar. Many losses.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZC1L59rBDhsXX
Sorry for your loss... and mine. Music brings back memories.
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#17 Jan 29, 2013
Lisbeth_NA wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeeze Clark... What song were you refering to? Savage Garden? I do believe that he is gay, but it was a vid about a man and a woman... the other person's vid was about homelss people singing about "Stand by me". Did I miss something?
singing in a subway car--I shut it off---almost puked
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#21 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not an idiot. I am quite well educated and genetically blessed.
No, fear is only half of the meaning. You obviously qualify for the other half. The contempt part.
Homophobe: n. 1. Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.
I guess you are right-- I certainly have contempt for you--and I do have a certain amount of contempt for myself-- since I'm a lesbian
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#23 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeh, right. And I'm Mother Teresa. You have no reason in the world to have contempt for me. I've done nothing to you or anyone else here. You obviously have issues. Why be dishonest?
I have contempt for anyone who claims they are"blessed"--and I have no idea what "genetically blessed" means--I would hazard a guess that you are claiming to be hung like that horse in the third race at Aquaduct
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#25 Jan 30, 2013
you bred horses?? oooooh kinky
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#26 Jan 30, 2013
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
22 years ago?? and where is she now?--I have seen a video that included- Bruce Springsteen- Elvis Costello - Jackson Browne--Jennifer Warnes- k d lang and Bonnie Raitt- that was awesome--oh yeah there were the back ups for Roy Orbison---now he was a singer
If you are interested in this Roy Orbison concert-- Google in Roy Orbison Black and White Night--you can get the entire concert-- about one hour in length--it used to be shown during fund-raising week on WAMC---but you can now watch it free without having to listen to Alan Chartock plead poverty

Since: Aug 12

United States

#28 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
I had a racing stables. Kentucky breds. I raced them. Nothing kinky. I gave my life to the Lord totally after my spouse died. I have been around the world, but I am no longer of it.
Say what?...no longer of the world?
Praxis33

Great Barrington, MA

#30 Jan 30, 2013
I have been singing "I'm a loser" all day long and can't seem to get it out of my head.
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#31 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
I am Not of This World.
SO you are not of this world?? then Whiskey Tango Foxtrot--- are you doing on the internet??? unless Topix is God's way of opening an avenue to salvation---what a nut case-- and my CONTEMPT is multiplied as in loaves and fishes--of course itis possible that the sermon on the mount was misinterpreted---as in the Geeks shall inherit the Earth---what a maroon--take your holy roller shiat elsewhere
chbpod

North Kingstown, RI

#33 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You're quite shallow and limited. Please try to think outside of your box. I am in this life. I will live it as I am lead. Not through religion, monetary wealth, or perversion and rebellion of His Word. There is no sin of using internet. There is a sin in much people participate in. I avoid that at all costs. Clueless silly carnal mortal.
nut case-- Janitor of the Lord?? you sweep up all that religious shiat--and probably have it for breakfast---so you call me a mortal?? and you are not??--sin of pride-- puffed up (see Corinthians) you never had a pot to pee in--let alone Kentucky breds---you might have had a cat or two while living in your mother's basement--sorry she died and left the basement to you in her will--you are a worthless piece of unhumanity--and you will burn in hell--get off this board and stay off it- spew your hate elsewhere

Location hidden

#34 Jan 30, 2013
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
nut case-- Janitor of the Lord?? you sweep up all that religious shiat--and probably have it for breakfast---so you call me a mortal?? and you are not??--sin of pride-- puffed up (see Corinthians) you never had a pot to pee in--let alone Kentucky breds---you might have had a cat or two while living in your mother's basement--sorry she died and left the basement to you in her will--you are a worthless piece of unhumanity--and you will burn in hell--get off this board and stay off it- spew your hate elsewhere
Clark, why so cranky? I do not see hate in Janitor's posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Felony charges for North Adams man after kids e... 3 hr very disgusted 1
News New North Adams Approves 'Safe & Inclusive' Res... 23 hr cil 2
News North Adams pledges to defend civil rights Fri totally disgusted 1
Who Done It ? Feb 13 cil 5
News Monster Snowstorm Headed for Berkshires; School... Feb 13 Cops are Degenerates 1
News 4 arrested after drug bust in North Adams Feb 11 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 25
News SABIC's Departure Prompts Pittsfield Response... (Oct '15) Oct '15 cops are liars an... 3

Heath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heath Mortgages