Who is Barrett Shilling For?

Who is Barrett Shilling For?

Posted in the Heath Forum

Georgette

Pine Plains, NY

#1 Mar 27, 2013
It's really clear that John is trying to soften up and embarrass Dick by coordinating the anti-school campaign. JBIII knows he'd get his own clock cleaned if he ran, so who is he playing surrogate for?

Moulton? John could control him.

Bosley? John would get hired and both their state pensions would increase.(And Dan's post statehouse career hasn't been particularly lucrative.)

Carridi? Again, John could play puppetmaster.

Are there other political types allied with Barrett who might be in the wings? Most of his old allies are dead, near dead or he pissed them off. There's obviously a reason bigger than joining the Cardimino Club that John is being a dick to Dick.
Section4x2

North Adams, MA

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Moulton wouldn't have a chance.

Bosley is already collecting his State pension. I would assume that the new Science Center will be named after him and he will have some role in administrating the program.

Carridi, while a puppet on a string, would look like a schmuck in Boston if her work on securing the SBA monies were denied by the major voting block in her district. Maybe she's sick of the commute? Either way it's a no win for her.

As witnessed at last night's Council meeting John Barrett is not above throwing anyone under the bus and then backing up to make sure they felt the bus. He has obviously convinced all of his past "Unindicted Co-Conspirator's" that this is his Last Hoorah.
Georgette

Pine Plains, NY

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Section4x2 wrote:
He has obviously convinced all of his past "Unindicted Co-Conspirator's" that this is his Last Hoorah.
I don't understand what you mean by this. Are you saying the April 30 election is John's farewell?
chbpod

East Greenwich, RI

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Georgette wrote:
<quoted text>I don't understand what you mean by this. Are you saying the April 30 election is John's farewell?
No of course not-- the references here I think were to the Mayor's racein 2013--Barrett is not shilling for anyone he has people shill for him
Georgette

Wilbraham, MA

#5 Mar 27, 2013
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
No of course not-- the references here I think were to the Mayor's racein 2013--Barrett is not shilling for anyone he has people shill for him
While John is playing the usual suspects (and a couple I am surprised to see) like violins, I am completely convinced that he is using this anti-school movement to pave the way for an ally.

Who and why?
Danny

Clinton, MA

#6 Mar 28, 2013
It's gotta be Bosley. Look for Dan to swoop in to "heal" the divisions in the city. Little will anybody suspect that the turmoil was all part of the plan.
Carl61

Springfield, MA

#7 Mar 28, 2013
I say Dan. Dan kept John far away during the sheriff campaign. It didn't help. People knew his connections. His alignment with John hurts him more than helps. People will fear he will put John in a top position. He would.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Channel 22 (Dec '08) Sun Irish Grammy 3
Is Oz dead Aug 27 The Late Ozzie 22
News Lewis Lent evidence search at Greylock Glen end... Aug 19 Frank N Stein 29
News Vt. child support worker accused of selling drugs Aug 18 DCF are MONSTERS 4
News Four arrested in cocaine, heroin bust (Feb '09) Aug 18 just the facts 107
News No trace of third Lewis Lent victim in Greenwat... (Jul '13) Aug 14 Whistleblower 29
News Our Opinion: Lewis Lent back from the past (Jul '13) Aug 14 cops are psychopaths 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heath Mortgages