Jack O FF

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

How would you know if the dumpsters smells, do you live around there if not shut up. Nothing worse then a person that thinks they know whats going on when they are clueless like you. In the 80-90 degree weather head back in the store to the swinging doors by the meats and you can everything they throw away its been that way for many years. Better yet Jack Off call the board of health yourself and ask about the complaints or better yet ask Sommers about it he was going to sue the town if they weren't going to do anything about it, people were moving out of his apartments thats how bad the smell was, I also bet your the type of guy that calls the cops when a dog craps on your lawn..Leave your name and number and I will call you in the summer and you can take the smell test yourself hows that big mouth because you won't be coming up as a winner as you think you will thats one I'm sure of.
Jack

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Jack O FF wrote:
How would you know if the dumpsters smells, do you live around there if not shut up. Nothing worse then a person that thinks they know whats going on when they are clueless like you. In the 80-90 degree weather head back in the store to the swinging doors by the meats and you can everything they throw away its been that way for many years. Better yet Jack Off call the board of health yourself and ask about the complaints or better yet ask Sommers about it he was going to sue the town if they weren't going to do anything about it, people were moving out of his apartments thats how bad the smell was, I also bet your the type of guy that calls the cops when a dog craps on your lawn..Leave your name and number and I will call you in the summer and you can take the smell test yourself hows that big mouth because you won't be coming up as a winner as you think you will thats one I'm sure of.
It wasn't because of the stink as that was an excuse. Only a few complain like you. I have used the compactor many times and dumpster and while it does have a tang to it, it isn't as bad as you describe.
Jack

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Jack O FF wrote:
How would you know if the dumpsters smells, do you live around there if not shut up. Nothing worse then a person thinks they know whats going on when they are clueless like you. 80-9degree weather head back in the store to the swinging doors by the meats and you can everything they throw away its been that way for many years. Better yet Jack Off call the board of health yourself and ask about the complaints or better yet ask Sommers about it he was going to sue the town if they weren't going to do anything about it, people were moving out of his apartments thats how bad the smell was, I also bet your the type of guy that calls the cops when a dog craps on your lawn..Leave your name and number and I will call you in the summer and you can take the smell test yourself hows that big mouth because you won't be coming up as a winner as you think you will thats one I'm sure of.
Oh, If some dog craps on my lawn you bet the clown better have a doggie bag! Way to many people on Summer and Center streets walk their dogs,watch them dump look around hoping no one sees them and just move on. I have a great record of filming and pictures that have cost a few people a fine.
jerks working for big y

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't because of the stink as that was an excuse. Only a few complain like you. I have used the compactor many times and dumpster and while it does have a tang to it, it isn't as bad as you describe.
How long have you worked there its been going on for years and I do feel sorry for you working for them people must be a young kid that thinks their first job is great! Hey make sure you tell your fat azz manger to keep the stench down this summer or he won't have a job after I get done with him then you can see how great Big Y is. Sorry punk but this is war this time around they have been warned and thats all I'm going to say plus how would you know anything that has taken place in the past with them you're just a nobody that works there and I only talk to people that are in charge not somebody like you that thinks they know everything making 8 bucks an hour. ha ha ha
Jack

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

jerks working for big y wrote:
<quoted >How long have you worked there its been going on for years and I do feel sorry for yrking for them people must be a young kid that thinks their first job is great! Hey make sure you tell your fat azz manger to keep the stench down this summer or he won't have a job after I get done with him then you can see how great Big Y is. Sorry punk but this is war this time around they have been warned and thats all I'm going to say plus how would you know anything that has taken place in the past with them you're just a nobody that works there and I only talk to people that are in charge not somebody like you that thinks they know everything making 8 bucks an hour. ha ha ha
They have policies in place on how to handle whiners like you in place.Your easy. The town needs Big Y but not you. Your just so impotent.
Idiots

Portland, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
They have policies in place on how to handle whiners like you in place.Your easy. The town needs Big Y but not you. Your just so impotent.
You work at a supermarket for Christ's sake. Way to grab the brass ring.
jerks working for big y

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Y has nothing over me and their policy has nothing to do with me at all buddy it applies to you. If you think their policy scares me you're nuts. You can tell the mangers to stick their policy of nothing up their azz or let them read it. What are they going to do fire me ha ha ha!
Jack

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

<quoted text> Big Y has nothing over me and their policy has nothing to do with me at all buddy it applies to you. If you think their policy scares me you're nuts. You can tell the mangers to stick their policy of nothing up their azz or let them read it. What are they going to do fire me ha ha ha!
Just try them.
Jack

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Idiots wrote:
<quoted text> You work at a supermarket for Christ's sake. Way to grab the brass ring.
Better check out what meat cutters and some others make. You would be surprised. Why knock anyone that has a job and works. Not much else around. I expect some respect. And also some for the kids that work also. I don't like your attitude.
jerks working for big y

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Just try them.
Oh I will, I just can't wait for the first smells of the year to come around!!! You see it will be a Judge that decide what will go on with Big Y and thats all that matters. Maybe I should send Big Y an email and ask why one of their employee is starting trouble with the neighborhood then we will see how long they keep you around.
jerks working for big y

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Better check out what meat cutters and some others make. You would be surprised. Why knock anyone that has a job and works. Not much else around. I expect some respect. And also some for the kids that work also. I don't like your attitude.
You'll get no respect from me since Big Y has no respect for the neighborhood. Its only the full timers that make the money and its to bad their is only a few of them in that store because Big Y is to cheap to hire more full timers. I don't mean that all Big Y workers are jerks just you and management!
Jack

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

<quoted text>Oh I will, I just can't wait for the first smells of the year to come around!!! You see it will be a Judge that decide what will go on with Big Y and thats all that matters. Maybe I should send Big Y an email and ask why one of their employee is starting trouble with the neighborhood then we will see how long they keep you around.
Your email will just go into the Spam folder. Hey, it is supposed be in the forties this week. Put your big nose in the air.
Jack

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

<quoted text>You'll get no respect from me since Big Y has no respect for the neighborhood. Its only the full timers that make the money and its to bad their is only a few of them in that store because Big Y is to cheap to hire more full timers. I don't mean that all Big Y workers are jerks just you and management!
Oh, you will give some respect ! You have no choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Heath Discussions

Search the Heath Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Site of North Adams emergency center unclear 14 min Some Guy From Adams 5
landlords (Apr '11) 6 hr Stupid Landlords 74
Concerned parents unite to rejuvenate playground (May '09) 13 hr U Azz 30
mayor 20 hr Lifelong resident 2
Was the deceased female on Beaver st. a murder ... Tue Some Guy From Adams 16
John Seven: North Adams has already lost much Mon Marx Trotsky n Lenin 13
good things about north adams (Oct '10) Apr 13 Anita Koch 213
•••

Flood Warning for Franklin County was issued at April 15 at 11:12PM EDT