Whats New

Greenfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

It has been 10 days since there has been a posting. Anything new at PJP?
meager beever

Williamstown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2010

waiting for the bishop to be converted to Christianity
Gone again

Turners Falls, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Is the priest on vacation again?
bahama llama

Williamstown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

to cold in the mansion
Betsy

La Grande, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Christianity has become neutered in the last few decades. When I think of a Christian male, I think of a wimpy, cowardly male, a nerd. They champion women’s rights, minority rights, they bring in millions of nonwhite peoples and their religions and cultures. They promote White Christians to adopt African kids. They believe in interracial marriages. They claim all religions are the same and God doesn’t discriminate. They don’t want to offend anyone. They preach peace and love and forgiveness. The Christian White male is not the dominant man a woman needs. What happened to the Christian warrior?

White women are easily swayed, more so than nonwhite women. In fact, they wanted their cake and eat it to. The Feminist movement made sure of that. These same women jumped on board and now after all their sexual escapades, acting and behaving like a man, aborting their babies, drinking themselves under the table, and acting like fools, they have shoved the White male under the bus to take up with barbarians. I am a White woman and I find myself loathing what many White women have become. Traitors to their own blood and denying the birth of White children in favor of having “rainbow” children. These kind of women love to be “trendy” and crave negative attention.
sambo

Williamstown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Betsy
La Grande, OR

wow an aryan skinheadette
shaved head and swastika tattos on your lily white boobs ?
get a life

Southwick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Betsy, please tell all that to your therapist or post it on a more appropriate thread.
wondering

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

I agree that Betsy's world view is not of interest to people on this topix thread. Take it somewhere else, Betsy. Or, better yet, don't speak your hateful words ANYWHERE.
krol

Williamstown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Christianity is NOT just for whites

Betsy keep your racist trash in your own sick community and evil gathering
Whats New

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

That writing by Betsy is probably the worst thing I have ever read - she needs help and Adams cannot give that to her. Poor thing
rag mop

Williamstown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2010

Betsy is NOT from Adams....She is an Oregon Aryan Skinhead
St Stans Mom

Southwick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Be sure to come to the St Stan's School Bazaar next Saturday, Nov. 20. 9 to 4 in Kolbe Hall.
We have lots of pierogi and kapusta plus the Polish platters for lunch, Chinese auctions, raffles, crafts, games for the kids, and a tremendous bake sale! Help support the only Catholic school in northern Berkshire. Thank-you!!
St Stans Mom

Southwick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Reminder the St. Stan's School Bazaar is this Saturday, Nov. 20, in Kolbe Hall. Come on down and support your Catholic School!
Wandered

Amherst, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2010

He believed in the things he always thought he knew.
And had done all the things that he always wanted to do.
Collecting each favor; reflecting his world.
But now he pondered how he had wandered this earth.

He had time, at least then, he always thought he did.
And mistakes, well, he thought that time always would forgive...each transgression for his intentions, forgetting.
Yes, he had squandered on things that he now was regretting.

For we all seem to give our lives away searching for things that we think we must own.
Question

Easthampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Any idea when the financial statement is going to be published by PJP? We are 4 months into the new year.
Same Ole Situation

Easthampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

Why should this year be any different than all the rest? They are always dragging their feet so they can doctor the books with false information to use the smoke and mirrors show and hide the truth about what is going on down there. Must be about time for another Bahamas vacation you would think?
Another question

Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2011

Judged:

Seems to me the report usually was out by now. Anyone know what the hold up is?
Criminal Minds

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

Judged:

Whats the status? Is it going to be out before the new year? REOPEN ST. STANS
josie

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

For those who wish to know what happened to fr paul laflamme , the priest who had sex with his housekeeper and no one knows his where abouts. First off, he was a pig. He took advantage of women in distress . I know because he had sex a number of times with me . He is living with a woman in ludlow, ma near randalls farms and has a daughter who is 7 yrs old. He is ripping off the system still collecting his stipend. His girlfriend is laurie ferry and she works at wing memorial in palmer, ma

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,321 - 2,339 of2,339
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Heath Discussions

Search the Heath Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Three months into job, BerkshireWorks head Mont... 8 hr Krolobite 19
Good memories of North Adams (Oct '09) 9 hr Want Photos 265
Drugs (Jul '13) 9 hr Some Guy From Adams 17
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 10 hr LARRY 4,666
kirby nicols cyr arrested again for drugs 3rd o... (Apr '11) Fri Best Of Luck 69
Was the deceased female on Beaver st. a murder ... Fri U R A Tard 26
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Fri Anthony 1,133
•••
•••
•••
Heath Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Heath Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Heath People Search