Narragansett, RI

#22 Feb 9, 2013
Praxis33 wrote:
During the travel ban I stayed home with Mom wink wink wink
And what did use?? WD40 or duct tape or a combination of both
hal

Panama City, FL

#23 Feb 9, 2013
So how much snow did you get in Adams and North Adams?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#24 Feb 9, 2013
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why the DPW gets paid all the big bucks so that you can sit at home and post on Topix all day long--LOL--og and my street is finally plowed--but not to North Adams standards
yeah all these non-union workers are being brought up to pay that is made in other cities, but the union workers who dont make anywhere near what they even make in Adams have to fight for every nickle. oh yeah....I dont just sit home on Topix all day....sometimes I go on facebook!
chbpod

Narragansett, RI

#25 Feb 9, 2013
DPW Proud Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah all these non-union workers are being brought up to pay that is made in other cities, but the union workers who dont make anywhere near what they even make in Adams have to fight for every nickle. oh yeah....I dont just sit home on Topix all day....sometimes I go on facebook!
I thought I replied to this--but here goes again--hubby is out there working his butt off -and you are on Topix-- Facebook and eating bon bons?? is that correct

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#26 Feb 9, 2013
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I replied to this--but here goes again--hubby is out there working his butt off -and you are on Topix-- Facebook and eating bon bons?? is that correct
you are partly right. I also did four loads of laundry, swept the kitchen floor, vacuumed, cooked lunch and then dinner, shoveled so I could take my little dog outside so he could do his business and helped shovel the driveway. So I guess I really didnt do much today.......maybe tomorrow will be a more productive day! LOL
chbpod

Narragansett, RI

#27 Feb 9, 2013
DPW Proud Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
you are partly right. I also did four loads of laundry, swept the kitchen floor, vacuumed, cooked lunch and then dinner, shoveled so I could take my little dog outside so he could do his business and helped shovel the driveway. So I guess I really didnt do much today.......maybe tomorrow will be a more productive day! LOL
Could you possibly move to East Greenwich?? That's what i did today- minus the shoveling---my dog manages- through all the snow- after all she grew up in North Adams--snow angels--she loves to do them---I would too if I thought I could get up off the ground--ooops got to go check on stuff in the dryer---a woman's work is never done
Bitinski

Pittsfield, MA

#28 Feb 9, 2013
chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you possibly move to East Greenwich?? That's what i did today- minus the shoveling---my dog manages- through all the snow- after all she grew up in North Adams--snow angels--she loves to do them---I would too if I thought I could get up off the ground--ooops got to go check on stuff in the dryer---a woman's work is never done
So you admit your a beech?
Worlds Biggest Lie

United States

#29 Feb 19, 2013
This storm seemed like a dud. How much did Boston get

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five arrested on drug, conspiracy charges 10 hr NASTY 3
News North Adams police officer injured when cruiser... Tue cops are degener... 1
News In the courts (Jul '10) Jun 28 Ozzie King Of Zy... 45
News Foley trial begins (Jun '09) Jun 28 Ozzie King Of Zy... 104
News Drug arrests in North Adams Jun 24 Ozzie King Of Zy... 8
News McCann teacher Robert Davis to retire after 23 ... Jun 16 space cadet 7
News 2 N. Adams residents arrested in road fight (Jun '09) Jun 9 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 61

Heath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heath Mortgages