|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Say what wrote:
<quoted text>It might be because your opinion is skewerd. Of course you like that Obama raised taxes on EVERYONE. Bush tax cuts will be gone and more companies will be running for the border. Why take a chance on hiring illegals here when they are willing to build a plant for you in their country? Kerry does it, the Clintons do it but you cry if Romney follows in step and does it. Do your self a favor old goat and google Heinz. They outsource 80% of their business and Kerry parks his yaught in RI to avoid taxes in MA that he put in place. I'm happy to see you are getting out golfing. I have a golf ball with Clintons face on it that says always has a good lie.
The majority of voting America shares my opinion not yours.
Did you see what the Republicans wanted to do with SS and Medicare and to a lot of Social programs the needy people rely on, do you realize what an awful impact that would be to our country?
Using Sen. Kerry is poor way to make your point, the fact is you donít have a point and are only grouping in the dark. I suggest you start watching the news to become an informed individual in spite of your incorrect beliefs.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Lol wrote:
Fl Retiree should get anal fissures and cancer o the bowel. He needs to see just how great Obamacare is.

Unlike you I worked for a living and my full health care is a part of my retirement pension. Look up who qualifies for Obamacare. Why do you post such dumb things??
Lol

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you I worked for a living and my full health care is a part of my retirement pension. Look up who qualifies for Obamacare. Why do you post such dumb things??
Because you're human waste. You're an old man and you are in the winter of your life. That brings a smile to me.

Florida...death's waiting room.
Praxisfagot

Great Barrington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt it you're a moron... Maybe just looking to play a little buttbongo around here with the other liberal fools.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you're human waste. You're an old man and you are in the winter of your life. That brings a smile to me.
LOL....... You have no idea what you are posting about, what kind of a pension will you be getting, will it have medical benefits tied to it. When will you be able to retire?? Do you have a portfolio if you know what that means? What will your monthy annuity be if you know what that means?

Will you retire to downtown Fitchburg or move upscale to Leominster???? Haqhahahaha!
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW gumball, lowlifes are not allowed in Florida!
Praxisfagot

Great Barrington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> BTW gumball, lowlifes are not allowed in Florida!
They let a moron like you in so they would let any half wit loser. You're as stupid as they come around here.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Praxisfagot wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt it you're a moron... Maybe just looking to play a little buttbongo around here with the other liberal fools.
Maybe you'd like a try at answering these questions too? what kind of a pension will you be getting, will it have medical benefits tied to it. When will you be able to retire?? Do you have a portfolio if you know what that means? What will your monthy annuity be if you know what that means?

It's a little bit of a ride for you but maybe if your nice the Tomato man in Fitchburg will give you some left over tomatoes if your a good little boy.
Praxisfagot

Great Barrington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you'd like a try at answering these questions too? what kind of a pension will you be getting, will it have medical benefits tied to it. When will you be able to retire?? Do you have a portfolio if you know what that means? What will your monthy annuity be if you know what that means?
It's a little bit of a ride for you but maybe if your nice the Tomato man in Fitchburg will give you some left over tomatoes if your a good little boy.
I bet the only reason you want tomatoes is you find some kind of sexual pleasure with them. Seems you are just another low life moron with no clue on how to live. Most are not as pitiful as you and that is lucky for us all. All you are is a handout loving spinless liberal. Oh, I'll be just fine as I am not even close to as stupid as you.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Praxisfagot wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you changed your name coward.
Wow. all the nut jobs are from. Lee, Fitchburg., Leominster,
I just loved these morons who change their names, But same IPS.
Hey WSC how are you glad to know that you and Cheri and Princess are doing well.
Not lonely just miss the old regulars .
Boy I thought their was morons on that site.
But more morons here than all the topics put tighter.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

tighter.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

l m a o,
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Praxisfagot wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet the only reason you want tomatoes is you find some kind of sexual pleasure with them. Seems you are just another low life moron with no clue on how to live. Most are not as pitiful as you and that is lucky for us all. All you are is a handout loving spinless liberal. Oh, I'll be just fine as I am not even close to as stupid as you.
So you can't answer the questions, right? I didn't think you could.
Praxisfagot

Great Barrington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can't answer the questions, right? I didn't think you could.
Your too stupid to understand. Change your name to florida retard please.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

It was good news that Sec. of State Clinton and our next president is recovering from a blood clot. Clinton/Biden in 2016.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

It would be a good balance if Scott Brown ran for Gov. of Ma.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Praxisfagot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your too stupid to understand. Change your name to florida retard please.
At least try to answer the questions, can you do that?
Praxisfagot

Great Barrington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> At least try to answer the questions, can you do that?
I doubt you will understand even the most simple answers. Clinton is a skank and you your nothing more than a feed me, can't stand on your own two feet liberal. Somebody with your mentality must have been living off retard street for a long time.
Florida Retiree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Praxisfagot wrote:
<quoted text> I doubt you will understand even the most simple answers. Clinton is a skank and you your nothing more than a feed me, can't stand on your own two feet liberal. Somebody with your mentality must have been living off retard street for a long time.
I'll answer the questions for you ok. 1st you have NOTHING, Second you'll never have anything and Thirdly it's because your a loser, class dismissed!
Say what

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
It was good news that Sec. of State Clinton and our next president is recovering from a blood clot. Clinton/Biden in 2016.
Biden rocks. Does he know where he is half of the time? NO but that adds to his coolness. Does Hillary tend to bend the truth? Maybe but she raised a fine son that was a multi millionaire before he was 17.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Heath Discussions

Search the Heath Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Why did Ta Bellas close so Soon? 6 hr Dim Tim 4
What are the causes of local crime? 20 hr jack azz 11
Barrett vs. the landlords (Jan '08) 20 hr Jon Dinerstein 8
The most retarted site on the internet Thu Ozzie King Of Zylonite 7
no agenda Jul 23 Irate Taxpayer 2
Judge Upholds Damage Award of $300K to Freight ... Jul 20 ha ha girl 10
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Jul 18 Kundrot dionkie 1,149
•••
•••
•••
Heath Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Heath Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••