Barbara Bernard: Goodness, kindness b...

Barbara Bernard: Goodness, kindness broaden every circle

There are 1 comment on the MassLive.com story from Nov 21, 2012, titled Barbara Bernard: Goodness, kindness broaden every circle. In it, MassLive.com reports that:

If you really want to be part of something which seems to have stayed within a tight circle, make a wider circle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MassLive.com.

Susan Thornton

Ludlow, MA

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Wonderful Words! I'm printing this and bringing it down to CT tomorrow to my family and passing it out. We have some young adults and teenagers in the family. I'd love them to read this and hope it gets a reaction! Thank-you, Barbara
Happy Thanksgiving!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Channel 22 (Dec '08) Sun Irish Grammy 3
Is Oz dead Aug 27 The Late Ozzie 22
News Lewis Lent evidence search at Greylock Glen end... Aug 19 Frank N Stein 29
News Vt. child support worker accused of selling drugs Aug 18 DCF are MONSTERS 4
News Four arrested in cocaine, heroin bust (Feb '09) Aug 18 just the facts 107
News No trace of third Lewis Lent victim in Greenwat... (Jul '13) Aug 14 Whistleblower 29
News Our Opinion: Lewis Lent back from the past (Jul '13) Aug 14 cops are psychopaths 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heath Mortgages