High-speed tech quite convenient

High-speed tech quite convenient

There are 2 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Nov 2, 2008, titled High-speed tech quite convenient. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Louise Palmer is now cruising on the high-speed information superhighway. Since Verizon high-speed Internet service recently reached her home in New Ashford, her Internet speeds have tripled over her old ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Rose Marie Healey-Picard

AOL

#1 Nov 2, 2008
Thanks alot Verizon..We tried twice to recieve this High -Speed service and were denied at the last minute. We are located just under the milage limit/18,000 ft. One other neighbor was also interested. Sorry that there aren't any occupied homes from the Becket junction box near the Uncle Larry's Tavern ,East on Rte. 20 to our street at the Becket line.
Thanks, Rose
berk

United States

#2 Nov 3, 2008
How about in Windsor? We've been told that High-Speed internet has been coming since August. Where is it? How come we keep finding out that it's been delayed? I live within 200 feet of one of the junction boxes yet here I am, still waiting. Anytime now Verizon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
June is freak pride month in NA 3 hr papi 3
News Earl Persip III announces run for Pittsfield Ci... 21 hr banana Republican 12
News Three suspects held without bail after large dr... Wed Cops are Degenerates 1
Dukes sand and gravel Wed blueballs 6
News Pittsfield raid nets 4 suspects, thousands in d... May 21 Grace Does Pittsf... 9
Good memories of North Adams (Oct '09) May 19 The public offender 302
News New North Adams Struggling to Recruit, Retain P... May 9 blueballs 8

Heath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heath Mortgages