High-speed tech quite convenient

Full story: Berkshire Eagle

Louise Palmer is now cruising on the high-speed information superhighway. Since Verizon high-speed Internet service recently reached her home in New Ashford, her Internet speeds have tripled over her old ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Rose Marie Healey-Picard

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2008

Thanks alot Verizon..We tried twice to recieve this High -Speed service and were denied at the last minute. We are located just under the milage limit/18,000 ft. One other neighbor was also interested. Sorry that there aren't any occupied homes from the Becket junction box near the Uncle Larry's Tavern ,East on Rte. 20 to our street at the Becket line.
Thanks, Rose
berk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2008

How about in Windsor? We've been told that High-Speed internet has been coming since August. Where is it? How come we keep finding out that it's been delayed? I live within 200 feet of one of the junction boxes yet here I am, still waiting. Anytime now Verizon!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Heath Discussions

Search the Heath Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
David Chalue's trial set to begin Tuesday 14 min the city I hate 13
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 4 hr Kundrot dionkie 4,677
Three months into job, BerkshireWorks head Mont... 14 hr Some Guy From Adams 23
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Wed Kundrot dionkie 1,137
Former local being looked for in East Mass Wed Not 4
Alan Chartock: Megan Whilden will develop new, ... Apr 21 the city I hate 7
Drugs (Jul '13) Apr 20 Some Guy From Adams 19
•••
•••
•••
Heath Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Heath Jobs

•••