North Adams Walmart Hiring for New Su...

North Adams Walmart Hiring for New Supercenter

There are 7 comments on the IBerkshires story from Mar 1, 2013, titled North Adams Walmart Hiring for New Supercenter. In it, IBerkshires reports that:

Walmart is holding a job fair on Wednesday, March 6, to hire for the new Walmart Supercenter being constructed on Curran Highway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IBerkshires.

NA jobs available

Westfield, MA

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Not sure what they pay
Network Engineer

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Mar 2, 2013
This is ews? How about getting someone in here who will bring real, decent paying jobs?
Silly

New York, NY

#6 Mar 3, 2013
Network Engineer wrote:
This is ews? How about getting someone in here who will bring real, decent paying jobs?
Only in North Adams would people be excited about a bigger Walmart that offers minimum wage jobs. Bout, that counts for progress around here.
Harlem Shake

Pittsfield, MA

#7 Mar 3, 2013
I got hired! I'm so happy! "Welcome to Wal-Mart!

I'm one of the new greeter's. I beat out almost 38 or so for 12 positions for the position.
Harlem Shake

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Mar 3, 2013
Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in North Adams would people be excited about a bigger Walmart that offers minimum wage jobs. Bout, that counts for progress around here.
Progress is progress and is better than regress.

Since: Mar 13

Springfield, MA

#12 Mar 4, 2013
They pay minimum wage, drug screening and everyday when they open you have to do a ridiculous cheer that goes like this, gimme a w, gimme a a, gimme a l, etc.
We are adults, not cheerleaders get with it Walmart.
agree

North Adams, MA

#13 Mar 4, 2013
righttotalk wrote:
They pay minimum wage, drug screening and everyday when they open you have to do a ridiculous cheer that goes like this, gimme a w, gimme a a, gimme a l, etc.
We are adults, not cheerleaders get with it Walmart.
Yeah! Who would want to work in a safe, positive, upbeat place anyway? Being miserable all of the time ROCKS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Deep has a serious black mold problem at t... 7 hr The public offender 37
Perras again 11 hr The public offender 6
News New Second Candidate Announces for North Adams ... 11 hr The public offender 5
News North Adams Housing Authority gets bed bugs und... (Mar '10) Wed cil 138
News Resolution on C Street? (Jul '10) Jul 16 blueballs 59
News Police dog locates North Adams stabbing suspect Jul 15 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 1
News Dollar General to open North Adams store in Fam... Jul 7 Bunny 2

Heath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heath Mortgages