city hall has automatic door openers

Posted in the Heath Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cil

Stamford, VT

#1 Oct 28, 2013
YEP! City hall has auto matic door openers..CONGRADULATIONS!!!NOR TH ADAMS IS CHANGING!
Ozzie

North Adams, MA

#2 Oct 29, 2013
cil wrote:
YEP! City hall has auto matic door openers..CONGRADULATIONS!!!NOR TH ADAMS IS CHANGING!
Now if only they had a trap door to a chute into the river for idiots like Cil.
cil

Stamford, VT

#3 Oct 30, 2013
if they only had muzzels for dogs like you!..ADA well on its way, libraury also is recieving thier makeover..happy to know, I helped make a difference even when some cant stomack me...lol
Bender

North Adams, MA

#4 Nov 1, 2013
cil wrote:
if they only had muzzels for dogs like you!..ADA well on its way, libraury also is recieving thier makeover..happy to know, I helped make a difference even when some cant stomack me...lol

For once in your stupid life you are right. People can't stand you. Welcome to the club.
cil

Stamford, VT

#5 Nov 1, 2013
lol..who cares what people think as long as we make a difference...The doors at city hall...NO LONGER A HASSLE!!!
Dr Slobottnick

North Adams, MA

#6 Jan 1, 2014
cil wrote:
It is usually not allowed for a doctor to discuss a patient but I feel that Cil who is very misunderstood should be the exception. She is indeed disabled as a result of taking up bungie jumping and the cord broke thus the caved in cranium resulting in delusions of grandure and severe welfareitise mentality.
cil

Stamford, VT

#7 Feb 27, 2014
So I went to a council meeting on Tuesday,someone asked can I get the door for U? I proudly replied ...NO watch this and hit the swicth the door opened the women was amazed I said aint that just the greatest I can walk through the door all by myself ...SHE said WOW thats NICE! thing movin along ...THANK U MAYOR ALCOMBRIGHT!!!...cil
cilly woman

Westfield, MA

#8 Feb 27, 2014
cil wrote:
So I went to a council meeting on Tuesday,someone asked can I get the door for U? I proudly replied ...NO watch this and hit the swicth the door opened the women was amazed I said aint that just the greatest I can walk through the door all by myself ...SHE said WOW thats NICE! thing movin along ...THANK U MAYOR ALCOMBRIGHT!!!...cil
ok, the woman was "amazed" by an automatic door? doubt it. you are full of BS. then, you thank the mayor that you have trashed repeatedly in the past. You are two faced cil. why do you come back here to post? do you enjoy being picked on?
cil

Stamford, VT

#9 Feb 28, 2014
listen, I grew up being picked on it really doesn't bother me ...I bet it bothers you more that I could really careless you enjoy being a bully..now go call the police again tell them how you think we stole a wheelchair from NARH cause your one of the people who dont want change in the city....mad, cause I have power to change the city?
Change

North Adams, MA

#10 Feb 28, 2014
cil wrote:
listen, I grew up being picked on it really doesn't bother me ...I bet it bothers you more that I could really careless you enjoy being a bully..now go call the police again tell them how you think we stole a wheelchair from NARH cause your one of the people who dont want change in the city....mad, cause I have power to change the city?
I am all for change. If it's for the better. I have a suggestion that would be a huge improvement for the city, and I'm confident that you can achieve it cil: MOVE BACK TO SPRINGFIELD!
cill

Stamford, VT

#11 Feb 28, 2014
R U kidding? I will live right here just because I know it drive U nuts...lol..
Nail it shut

North Adams, MA

#12 Feb 28, 2014
Who cares where you live? As long as you never leave your apartment.
cilly woman

Westfield, MA

#13 Mar 1, 2014
cil wrote:
Say what? "go call the police again tell them how you think we stole a sheelchair from NARH". What are you talking about? Did you steal a wheel chair? What does this have to do with me thinking you were full of crap about the lazy that was "amazed" over an automatic door opener and how you have always trashed the mayor and the city of North Adams, and now thanking him, and patting yourself on the back for creating change?
cilly woman

Westfield, MA

#14 Mar 1, 2014
Change wrote:
<quoted text> I am all for change. If it's for the better. I have a suggestion that would be a huge improvement for the city, and I'm confident that you can achieve it cil: MOVE BACK TO SPRINGFIELD!
Lol! Go "Change"! I agree! She thinks that she gets picked on due to her disability, and she has just become stronger because of it. Truth is, she gets picked on because she is an idiot that other disabled people would like to beat up for making them look bad, and she just gets more stupid.
cil

Stamford, VT

#15 Mar 17, 2014
yeah whatever...I went to city hall today and those doors where off imagine a person BILL MARANTTI on the commissions on disabilities and cant remember to turn on the doors. this is like the 3rd time this has happened.. and by the way why is is we put up things about the city council they get deleted. but people pick on regular people nothing is done are they better then use?
Slap

Goshen, MA

#16 Mar 17, 2014
cil wrote:
yeah whatever...I went to city hall today and those doors where off imagine a person BILL MARANTTI on the commissions on disabilities and cant remember to turn on the doors. this is like the 3rd time this has happened.. and by the way why is is we put up things about the city council they get deleted. but people pick on regular people nothing is done are they better then use?
They lock the door when they see you coming Cilly, and maybe your posts are deleted because you are a disrespectful, mean spirited witch.
cil

Stamford, VT

#17 Mar 19, 2014
they don't lock the door when they see me coming. someone said they were not on last week. there is someone at city hall who uses them ...who r they? and also I'm probably one of the only people that comments and post don't get deleted ..I meant people dont comment here anymore because people like u trash talk and dont get deleted ur the problem...WHATS THE MATTER THEY WONT LET U ON NORTH ADAMS CHAT EITHER?
cill is a goof

Bloomfield, CT

#18 Mar 19, 2014
There are over 500 peoplr on north adams chat. They must not be super picky. I got in too.v you must have caused problems here to be refused there.
cil

Stamford, VT

#19 Mar 20, 2014
yep... I stand up 4 myself some people dont like that..500 people thats about how many run the city give or take 100 or so..theres 1300.000 left who most likly dont have cable because they are poor ..
Anita Koch

Belmont, MA

#20 Mar 20, 2014
NA Chat was started as a cil-free zone :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hello 13 hr cil 7
News In the courts Mon Sil 7
Good memories of North Adams (Oct '09) May 30 paperboy 284
News Victory Temple Church of God in Christ will mak... May 21 Praxis33 8
Adams memories (Sep '09) May 21 frogs 449
government or privatization? (Oct '10) May 19 tim bennett 10
Harley Riders Should be Ticketed for Disturbing... (Mar '09) May 19 Pissed Off Clarks... 465
More from around the web

Heath People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]