justwonder

Haydenville, MA

#1 Jun 21, 2013
more blood on what Obama calls "main street"?

liberals really have it touch when it gets this bad. do the right thing and rid this city of such trash. playing nice in this case will get you nowhere.

as long as there is business, there will be these scum of the earth. they kill and attack only for reason of territorial rulings.

there is no question it is war. we will defend the honor of our country and our home, to the very last dying breath.

you will not win intruders of our world.
cil

Clifton Park, NY

#2 Jun 24, 2013
nope, the city is not safe the gangs that once left heard we have a p u s s y cat for a MAYOR. so there moving back welcome back !970s
just me

North Adams, MA

#3 Jun 24, 2013
cil wrote:
nope, the city is not safe the gangs that once left heard we have a p u s s y cat for a MAYOR. so there moving back welcome back in 70s
We didn't have gangs here back in the 70s dumb azz so there !!!! Just because you had them in in Springfield it doesn't mean everyone else had them back then ...Actually back in then 70's everyone got along .so there !!!
justwonder

Haydenville, MA

#4 Jun 24, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>We didn't have gangs here back in the 70s dumb azz so there !!!! Just because you had them in in Springfield it doesn't mean everyone else had them back then ...Actually back in then 70's everyone got along .so there !!!
it would be naive to think it isn't making it to North Adams. the whole chase ave area is loaded with them. open your eyes and see. its only a matter of time before Pittsfield will be training North Adams police on how to deal with them.

North Adams happens to be a commonly used thru-port between 3 states. springfield has ties to North Adams just as Albany does. with the many drug users we have, its only common sense to see why they love this spot so much. relatively "hidden" and might be considered "a quiet small town" in media reports. when it comes to crimes of assault, there is no safe place. you can dream there is, but there really isn't. even the most remote of places are used for such traffic.

remember that crack/cocaine bust some years ago? if you didn't happen to catch it, it had been one of the biggest busts in Massachusetts. so much for this label of "a small quiet town". and by the way, that happened to be mainly centralized in Williamstown, so there is no data that would suggest its a "poor" thing or a "rich" thing. they sold directly to North Adams residents because the demand was so high. there was also a deal they had with each other... a thief would have their fingers cut off. it was most certainly organized. they also had covered each others tails. they always had ready $20,000 to bail out any one of them that had been detained. they sold guns and traded them as well. the fact remains, without naming names, half of them still live in this area. how they avoid prosecution is beyond me.

just a small example of a "group" someone might call a "gang". the reality of it is... there is most certainly bloods and crips running about North Adams. to not see this is naive in more than ways. as it has been for many years, they both fight over "territory" or "real-estate", if you may. Springfield crimes are surely making its way here.

ignoring the problem can only allow it to get worse.
truthcantbenomor eclear

Haydenville, MA

#5 Jul 3, 2013
actually scary for the innocent citizens that are scared out of their wits to travel the most "safe" locations.

we will take out city back.
truthcantbenomor eclear

Haydenville, MA

#6 Jul 3, 2013
we will take *our city back.... you will never truly "own" us.
truthcantbenomor eclear

Haydenville, MA

#7 Jul 3, 2013
my initiative shall change the safety of our fellow citizens... i promise you and i will not fail.
Keep fighting

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Jul 4, 2013
Keep fighting. We've lost Pittsfield. Don't end up like us.
Little lady

Schenectady, NY

#9 Jul 5, 2013
Transcript headline re 2NY men arrested after home invasion. Brayton Hill tenant was the target over drug debts. Later recants her story. Is this Brayton group another section 8 import.
ohwellsuckstobey ou

Haydenville, MA

#10 Jul 5, 2013
Little lady wrote:
Transcript headline re 2NY men arrested after home invasion. Brayton Hill tenant was the target over drug debts. Later recants her story. Is this Brayton group another section 8 import.
spot on, lets take these drug dealers out by the roots. don't feel bad when you break a leaf. take them before they take you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will run for Mayor 0f North Adams 2017? 20 hr Salons 45
News A year in jail for Pittsfield man caught with 1... 21 hr Salons 1
News Felony charges for North Adams man after kids e... Mar 22 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 17
News North Adams couple pleads not guilty to stealin... Mar 20 Ashley the hog 17
Why are there so many NY darkies in North Adams? Mar 19 Jose dry back 36
Plunkett vs Cheshire Mar 15 Junkies are SCUM 13
News Williamstown's Village Ambulance could go broke... Mar 15 Cops are Degenerates 1

Heath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heath Mortgages