Voix vs. TopMod21

Voix vs. TopMod21

Created by semisweet chocolate on Jan 17, 2013

20 votes

Click on an option to vote

will topmod21 ban Voix?

Is Voix the enemy?

who is causing all this trouble on these boards?

Voix is brave to stand up to a Moderator

Leave the incest man's comments delete Voix?

falltime can post his insanity, not Voix

Voix is the target of TopMod21

This too shall be deleted

follow sher to FB?

Who will win the photo contest?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Cute.
Who

United States

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Who is the real trouble maker on North Adams topix?

Heller: Extreme sociopath with a mental illness. Stalking his victims in a very obsessive and scary way?

NO!

Praxis33: Another sociopath who is way smarter than Heller and makes Heller dance. The potential victim of Heller's new obsession.

NO!

falltime: A loose cannon who threatens to murder President Obama every single day of his life. Claims free speech as his defense.

NO!

incest man: Goes by any number of names (Flobaeker, Hummmm, etc.) Who is the most nasty, vile, disgusting person to ever walk the planet.

NO!

Dio: A man who claims to be Indian. Spends all his family's money at OTB betting on the ponies. Lives in fear that one day, Praxis33 will beat him to a pulp

NO!

Voix: Sweet little Voix. Never has anything bad to say about anyone.(except TOPMOD21).

YES!

Voix has be outed as the trouble maker on North Adams Topix.com

Location hidden

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Who wrote:
Who is the real trouble maker on North Adams topix?
Heller: Extreme sociopath with a mental illness. Stalking his victims in a very obsessive and scary way?
NO!
Praxis33: Another sociopath who is way smarter than Heller and makes Heller dance. The potential victim of Heller's new obsession.
NO!
falltime: A loose cannon who threatens to murder President Obama every single day of his life. Claims free speech as his defense.
NO!
incest man: Goes by any number of names (Flobaeker, Hummmm, etc.) Who is the most nasty, vile, disgusting person to ever walk the planet.
NO!
Dio: A man who claims to be Indian. Spends all his family's money at OTB betting on the ponies. Lives in fear that one day, Praxis33 will beat him to a pulp
NO!
Voix: Sweet little Voix. Never has anything bad to say about anyone.(except TOPMOD21).
YES!
Voix has be outed as the trouble maker on North Adams Topix.com
My bad :(
Who

United States

#4 Jan 17, 2013
Hey Voix,

I see your vile posts were removed.

lol.

sorry I gotta laugh.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#5 Jan 17, 2013
She'll be back.

Location hidden

#6 Jan 17, 2013
sher01247 wrote:
She'll be back.
I am here. Watching all of my posts going away, one by one.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Voix, if you noticed I had your back.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#9 Jan 17, 2013
WillBuckleyIII wrote:
Voix, if you noticed I had your back.
I noticed. Kudos to you, my friend!
Jill

United States

#12 Jan 19, 2013
Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
May I predict the winner?
Yes, tell all of us MassHoles. Inquiring minds want to know.
rephraze

United States

#14 Jan 19, 2013
I don't call people names like that. I'm not a racist or a bigot. I have nothing against your state at all. I've even been there.
The Mods will do as they wish since it is their forum and prerogative. TM21 won't be back to work until Monday.
Let us rephrase the question:

Can a topix moderator beat up on a woman who bothered to register, who enjoyed coming here and spending time in discussions with others?

Can a topix moderator use or rather abuse his authority to beat up on a woman who did nothing wrong?

answer: Yes, Absolutely!

Power corrupts
Absolute power corrupts, absolutely!

A smart moderator or discerning moderator would quietly come here and watch, read and discern what's going on here. It would become crystal clear who are the trolls here and who are the dangerous ones very quickly.

This psycho stalking contest has been going on for over a year now. Why only recently is a moderator playing a Johnny come lately and still not discerning who or what the problem is here?
Bringing him with him an apparent group of disciples who are trolling this site themselves.

Sure its easy to ban Voix. Who wins?
answer:
No one.

We all lose here.

This stalking going on here could have real life consequences and someone may end up in serious trouble.

One thing is proving true. Although a moderator does have the ability to ban "registered" users and delete threads and individual post, they have absolutely NO ability to stop this cyber stalking and bullying.
rephraze

United States

#16 Jan 19, 2013
Perhaps now that a moderator is directly involved, they can also be held accountable legally for any mishap that results.
rephraze

United States

#18 Jan 19, 2013
Cry Towel wrote:
<quoted text>
There there. Give me a hug and let me dry those eyes.
big joke eh? another Johnny cumlately.
rephraze

United States

#20 Jan 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Probably not. Perhaps you should read their TOS. This is their site. You are not forced to be here. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the fire.
The Fine Print
By using Topix, you agree to these Terms of Service, which we reserve the right to change without notice. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, do not use Topix. You are responsible for understanding these Terms of Service.
You are solely responsible for what you post on Topix.
You agree that we are not liable for any content that is provided or posted by you or others. We have no duty to pre-screen your content or the content of others, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. You understand and acknowledge that by using Topix, you may be exposed to content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable.
We may remove any content for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing any content. Topix does not claim ownership of the content you submit, but you grant us a license to use the content (subject, of course, to our Privacy Policy)
You agree that Topix may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:(i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce these Terms of Service; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Topix, its users and the public.
You understand that the Topix site may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that the use of our site is subject to the usage rules set by Topix and/or content providers who provide content to Topix. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Services, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
By using Topix, you also agree to the following important terms and conditions, which are included in and made a part of these Terms of Services. Please read them carefully.
Read 'em and weep.
\_
So you're saying IF Heller murders Praxis33 in cold blood that topix would not be partially responsible?

A judge may look at this situation a bit differently there troll.
please

Bennington, VT

#22 Jan 21, 2013
TopMod21

When you are done here, please visit the Bennington Forum and take out the BeeEss!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/bennington-vt

Thank you!
Stupid

Brattleboro, VT

#25 Mar 27, 2013
Incredibly stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 arrested after drug bust in North Adams 12 hr Cops are degenerates 3
Is it legal for Police, Fire trucks, and ambula... (Oct '09) 18 hr AG-CEVO 21
News Wearing the evidence: Man gets jail time, woman... Dec 6 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 1
News New Clarksburg Welcomes Reserve Officers, Hears... Dec 5 Cops are degenerates 1
News Pittsfield and North Adams mayors reject Trump'... Dec 5 Cops are degenerates 75
News New Authorization For Needle Exchange In Pittsf... Dec 2 Cops are degenerates 3
News District Court (Jul '10) Dec 1 cry me a river 12

Heath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heath Mortgages