What's JB's #1 Reason to stop Conte S...

What's JB's #1 Reason to stop Conte School

Created by Carl61 on Feb 11, 2013

116 votes

Click on an option to vote

It wasn't his idea

Doesn't care, but hates Dick

It should be low income housing

He's not in charge

It's not named after him

Don't need it, kids are punks

Rather it be an OTB

Supports his pal Bob

Abandoned buildings are artsy

Boucher still has a developer for it

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Car61

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Actually I know the real reason, its not the right choice but I am in a union and blindly support Alcombright. I am a twit and can't think on my own
yawn

North Adams, MA

#2 Feb 12, 2013
I would never join a union and because I can think for myself, I choose to support Alcombright!
Carl61

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Feb 12, 2013
yawn wrote:
I would never join a union and because I can think for myself, I choose to support Alcombright!
Not likely.
I Heard

North Adams, MA

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Carl61 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely.
JBIII talked with the City Clerk yesterday about starting a petition against Conte.
yawn

North Adams, MA

#5 Feb 12, 2013
You should listen more often! Cardimino is already doing it!
chbpod

Narragansett, RI

#6 Feb 12, 2013
yawn wrote:
You should listen more often! Cardimino is already doing it!
But Cardimino could be doing it wrong--no one has said that he pulled the proper papers from City Hall

Since: Aug 12

Silver Spring, MD

#7 Feb 12, 2013
How many sigs are needed? How many days do they have to get enough sigs?
I Heard

North Adams, MA

#8 Feb 12, 2013
sher01247 wrote:
How many sigs are needed? How many days do they have to get enough sigs?
You need signatures of 12% of registered voters; or about 1000 signatures. And, you have 20 days from February 5, 2013 to submit them to the City Clerk, who then has to verify the signatures. So, by February 26th, whomever is gathering the signatures has to submit them to the Clerk.
NoChance

Pittsfield, MA

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Getting the number of signatures against this school is a dead issue, unless JBIII directs his faithful to work on it, and I mean Real People getting signatures, not Cardimino and his azzclown click that haunts the city council meetings.
Section4x2

Williamstown, MA

#10 Feb 12, 2013
NoChance wrote:
Getting the number of signatures against this school is a dead issue, unless JBIII directs his faithful to work on it, and I mean Real People getting signatures, not Cardimino and his azzclown click that haunts the city council meetings.
JB3 can no longer do anything for his "people". I hear he now has to pay for his own coffee and gas. The azzclown click that haunts the City Council meetings is all he has left!
great chance

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2013
No.....
Odds are it will happen. Funny how all the DA supporters don't want this to happen. Scared.
voter123

Pittsfield, MA

#12 Feb 12, 2013
What's sad is people will vote against the school for the wrong reasons. Barrett and his kind are not supporting the school because of taxes, education, or location. They will oppose anything Alcombright proposes no matter how good it is for the city.
Section4x2

Williamstown, MA

#13 Feb 12, 2013
Conte has been a school for 100 years. When during those 100 years did it become "the wrong place" for a school?
I Heard

North Adams, MA

#14 Feb 12, 2013
great chance wrote:
No.....
Odds are it will happen. Funny how all the DA supporters don't want this to happen. Scared.
Then why not join the effort and go get some signatures if you feel that way about it?
NoChance

Pittsfield, MA

#15 Feb 12, 2013
If they get a vote for each minute that JB3 says the same things ad nauseam at council, they would have 10,000 signatures. Is a filibuster an opinion?
great chance

United States

#16 Feb 12, 2013
I Heard wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why not join the effort and go get some signatures if you feel that way about it?
How do you know I am not. Then again how do you know I am
I Heard

North Adams, MA

#17 Feb 12, 2013
great chance wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know I am not. Then again how do you know I am
It's obvious who you are.
great chance

United States

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Not one bit
New and Searching

Springfield, MA

#19 Feb 12, 2013
Section4x2 wrote:
Conte has been a school for 100 years. When during those 100 years did it become "the wrong place" for a school?
It was acceptable back when my parents were kids in 1950. A lot of things were acceptable back then.
I Heard

North Adams, MA

#20 Feb 12, 2013
great chance wrote:
Not one bit
Well, I know who you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five arrested on drug, conspiracy charges 16 hr NASTY 3
News North Adams police officer injured when cruiser... Jun 28 cops are degener... 1
News In the courts (Jul '10) Jun 28 Ozzie King Of Zy... 45
News Foley trial begins (Jun '09) Jun 28 Ozzie King Of Zy... 104
News Drug arrests in North Adams Jun 24 Ozzie King Of Zy... 8
News McCann teacher Robert Davis to retire after 23 ... Jun 16 space cadet 7
News 2 N. Adams residents arrested in road fight (Jun '09) Jun 9 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 61

Heath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heath Mortgages