Who do you support for Auditor in Mas...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
insanity

United States

#47 Nov 3, 2010
doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results................thank you Albert.............we didn't all vote democrat and we still ended up with this......................
Always an Acre boy

Rockville, MD

#48 Nov 5, 2010
outsider wrote:
massholes stike again complain complain but always vote democrate
Your so right! I voted the other way, and none of them won. The Masshole must love getting taxed into the poorhouse. They'll never learn. If I could, I'd move out of this lousy state.
LUIGI

Wayland, MA

#49 Nov 16, 2010
its ok for MS.bump to break the law yet we still,vote them in.That tells us what kind of voters we have in this state dont even look at their records just vote because i dont want to be here must be a game on,or my friend needs me but its a hassle to vote i can just bi??? later when they mess up
Harold Mayo

Peabody, MA

#50 Nov 16, 2010
Once again too high to think about that
Not on my dime

Rockville, MD

#51 Nov 17, 2010
LUIGI wrote:
its ok for MS.bump to break the law yet we still,vote them in.That tells us what kind of voters we have in this state dont even look at their records just vote because i dont want to be here must be a game on,or my friend needs me but its a hassle to vote i can just bi??? later when they mess up
What the hell are you saying? Your writing isn't even coherent. Please go back to school and get your GED.
ya motha

Malden, MA

#52 Nov 21, 2010
ya motha
Jet

Rockville, MD

#53 Nov 22, 2010
ya motha wrote:
ya motha
I'd like to see you say that to my face. My mother passed away a year ago . Would you like someone to say that about your mother? Don't think so.
Sonny

Gardner, MA

#54 Nov 22, 2010
Jet wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to see you say that to my face. My mother passed away a year ago . Would you like someone to say that about your mother? Don't think so.
Your mother.
Jet

Rockville, MD

#55 Nov 24, 2010
Sonny wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother.
Ya Mother too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 4 arrested after drug bust in North Adams 12 hr Cops are degenerates 3
Is it legal for Police, Fire trucks, and ambula... (Oct '09) 18 hr AG-CEVO 21
News Wearing the evidence: Man gets jail time, woman... Dec 6 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 1
News New Clarksburg Welcomes Reserve Officers, Hears... Dec 5 Cops are degenerates 1
News Pittsfield and North Adams mayors reject Trump'... Dec 5 Cops are degenerates 75
News New Authorization For Needle Exchange In Pittsf... Dec 2 Cops are degenerates 3
News District Court (Jul '10) Dec 1 cry me a river 12

Heath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Heath Mortgages