Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

TopMod21, although some improvement has been made, there are still 2 habitual offenders that can and will not stop the personal attacks.

One is a registered user, one is not. Could you plesae consider blocking them. One is from McLean, VA and the other is Praxis33.

Thank you in advance.

Since: Aug 12

Seaford, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I'm all for getting rid of Heller. Praxis, however, never attacks first. If you notice that when he is attacked, he retaliates. He is NOT a troll. He just can't let things go. Pay close attention and you'll see.
for your 411

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Get of BOTH Praxis33 and Hellercarboncapntrade

They are both trolls
for your 411

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

rid of

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

for your 411 wrote:
Get of BOTH Praxis33 and Hellercarboncapntrade
They are both trolls
Keep trying, "WillBuckleyIII." Notice how Heller's posts are disappearing, but mine are not.

I wonder why that is.

Since: Apr 12

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Poor Heller. What's he gonna do with his life now?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Carl from Pittsfield wrote:
Poor Heller. What's he gonna do with his life now?
It remains to be seen whether Topix has blocked his IP, or has simply deleted his posts.

One can only hope.

“Cleaning Up Christianity ”

Topix Badlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Everybody can't go or there will be no one left to play ..... err, I mean post.

I have also found over the years that everyone is a troll according to someone. Trolls call others trolls more than non-trolls do.

Should we have a little class on trolls?

1. Internet Troll

A person whose sole purpose in life is to seek out people to argue with on the internet over extremely trivial issues.

The best thing you can do to fight an internet troll is to not answer..or report them.

2. Internet Troll

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

An internet 'troll' is an abusive or obnoxious user who uses shock value to promote arguments and disharmony in online communities. Named after the wicked troll creatures of children's tales, an internet troll is someone who stirs up drama and abuses their online anonymity by purposely sowing hatred, bigotry, racism, mysogyny, or just simple bickering between others. Trolls like a big audience.

http://netforbeginners.about.com/od/weirdwebc...

Your homework for today class is to tell us all why you are not a troll.

Tip: Trolls can be extremely frustrating. Especially when trolls use hate speech and stalkerlike tactics, they can cross the line to being dangerous in addition to being aggravating.

Since: Aug 12

Seaford, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

It's not my nature to troll. Those who know me may agree or not. I welcome critisism if it's done constructively.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

sher01247 wrote:
It's not my nature to troll. Those who know me may agree or not. I welcome critisism if it's done constructively.
You're such a b*tch! LOL!
InTheKnow

Great Barrington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Well they block others and keep scum bag Praxis33. This idiot is a know diddler and posts under other aliases filth about his mother. Romove praxis33 remove the whart

Topix Badlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Lisbeth_NA wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a b*tch! LOL!
Ah, but that doesn't qualify as "constructive" now does it?

Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one. In collaborative work, this kind of criticism is often a valuable tool in raising and maintaining performance standards.

Because of the overuse of negative, nagging criticism, some people become defensive even when receiving constructive criticism given in a spirit of good will. Constructive criticism is more likely to be accepted if the criticism is focused on the recipient's work or behavior. That is, personality issues must be avoided as much as is possible. Critical thinking can help identify relevant issues to focus on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructive_cri...

Topix Badlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

InTheKnow wrote:
Well they block others and keep scum bag Praxis33. This idiot is a know diddler and posts under other aliases filth about his mother. Romove praxis33 remove the whart
You are going to have to link or report the individual posts you refer to. Otherwise, it is just hearsay.

\_

Topix Badlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Does that little dealy look like a mop? It looks more like an upright vacuum to me. LOL. It can be a sweeper.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going to have to link or report the individual posts you refer to. Otherwise, it is just hearsay.
\_
The individual posts he's referring to are his posts, and will come back to whatever IP address he posted them from.

This wacko is so nuts he actually thinks he can convince others that it is not he who posts utterly disgusting bile on a daily basis.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Janitor Of The LORD wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, but that doesn't qualify as "constructive" now does it?
Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one. In collaborative work, this kind of criticism is often a valuable tool in raising and maintaining performance standards.
Because of the overuse of negative, nagging criticism, some people become defensive even when receiving constructive criticism given in a spirit of good will. Constructive criticism is more likely to be accepted if the criticism is focused on the recipient's work or behavior. That is, personality issues must be avoided as much as is possible. Critical thinking can help identify relevant issues to focus on.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructive_cri...
Wow. It was sarcasm Janitor. Sher is a very good person. Not troll or b*tch material at all. She will understand why I made this comment, even if you did not.
InTheKnow

Great Barrington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
The individual posts he's referring to are his posts, and will come back to whatever IP address he posted them from.
This wacko is so nuts he actually thinks he can convince others that it is not he who posts utterly disgusting bile on a daily basis.
The ugly bile you are refering to is the posts you put up with your aliases. It you M O and that is why you have been outed as a scum bag on this site. Hopefully others follow and report you to the mods.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

chbpod wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a SLASH tattoo?? too??
Lol! I have a dragon tattoo.

Topix Badlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Lisbeth_NA wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. It was sarcasm Janitor. Sher is a very good person. Not troll or b*tch material at all. She will understand why I made this comment, even if you did not.
I'm just having a little fun breaking in my sock. I'm not attacking you in any way. I'm not here to attack. And no, I really don't know the true cast of characters. I only know the one that called TM21 an unsatisfactory name, so I've already got that one figured out. Peace to you.

Topix Badlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Lisbeth_NA wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I have a dragon tattoo.
I have a panther. With blood on its claws. I love kitties. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Heath Discussions

Search the Heath Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gravestones found toppled at Fitchburg cemetery 6 min Pajama People 2
Former local being looked for in East Mass 7 hr Webster bars 5
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Wed Kundrot dionkie 1,145
narh Wed cil 5
Judge Upholds Damage Award of $300K to Freight ... Wed cil 2
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Kundrot dionkie 4,690
good things about north adams (Oct '10) Jul 8 whats up 222
•••
•••
•••
•••

Heath Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Heath People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE