OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#52588 Nov 14, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Does Obama support this kind of behavior for his 2 daughters? Will his daughters get the same kind of coverage?
Of course. He doesn't want them to "be punished with a baby"
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#52589 Nov 14, 2013
DoesntMatter wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. He doesn't want them to "be punished with a baby"
Isn't the Affordable Health Care Act about healthcare and health insurance? I guess I did not realize it is also about promoting and encouraging people to go out and have recreational sex with every who turns you on. Odd in this add they are not warning these people to protect themselves from getting a sex disease and that birth control usually does not do this.

Just some thing to think about.
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#52590 Nov 14, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't the Affordable Health Care Act about healthcare and health insurance? I guess I did not realize it is also about promoting and encouraging people to go out and have recreational sex with every who turns you on. Odd in this add they are not warning these people to protect themselves from getting a sex disease and that birth control usually does not do this.

Just some thing to think about.
It's liberal thinking for ya. Absolutely no moral compass whatsoever. Their moral compass is "If it feels good, do it"
Clyde

United States

#52591 Nov 14, 2013
Obama will be in the white House until Jan 20, 2017.

Than a white democrat will occupy said house because the racist repugs would have to burn the White House to get out the stink and they are to GOOD to get their lily white hands dirty even if a Mexican would do the fumigating.
Maddy

United States

#52592 Nov 14, 2013
Damn dirty minded racist Fox Trolls.
Marge

United States

#52593 Nov 14, 2013
Fox News---We Deceive, You Believe.

It has been revealed that Fox News’ does practice using paid commenters with fake social media accounts, to deceive the online community. Members of Fox’s online PR staff created between twenty and a hundred fake profiles on social media accounts each. The accounts are used by PR staff in order to push the station’s extreme right-wing agenda.

The point of these fake commenters is not just to push a specific agenda. It’s also to deceive the unsuspecting public about the actual amount of support that exists for that agenda. Paid commenters use vicious attacks against anyone who posts an opposing opinion. Eventually the attacks have the effect of driving people with opposite views away from the targeted sites. This allows them to dominate the web with their fake profiles, while at the same time discouraging real people from participating in the discussion.

The right-wing agenda being pushed by these paid commenters, hired by Fox and other sources, doesn’t just include tax breaks for the rich and the myth of corporate person-hood. It includes racism, sexism, homophobia, hatred of the poor and much more
Lisa

United States

#52594 Nov 14, 2013
Do Not Feed The Fox Trolls
Packing Teat

United States

#52595 Nov 14, 2013
Clyde wrote:
Obama will be in the white House until Jan 20, 2017.
Than a white democrat will occupy said house because the racist repugs would have to burn the White House to get out the stink and they are to GOOD to get their lily white hands dirty even if a Mexican would do the fumigating.
Racist Repugs!!!!!!!
Dr Jones

United States

#52596 Nov 14, 2013
McCain rips Cruz over shutdown:‘Stop! You’re wrong, you’re crazy!’

Sen. John McCain (AZ) lashed out at fellow Republican Sen. Ted Cruz (TX) on Thursday for causing a government shutdown that made it difficult for hungry residents in rural Arizona to get food.

Speaking at The Atlantic‘s Washington Idea’s Forum, McCain responded to a question about his differences with Cruz by saying he “admired and respected” the Texas senator.

“Where I disagree with Sen. Cruz — and I made this statement to him publicly and privately — was shutting down the government injured the people my state!” McCain said, becoming angry.“I am elected to represent them.”

“I have to say,‘Stop! You’re wrong, you’re crazy!’” McCain exclaimed.“That’s what I have to say and if I sound angry, it’s because I have met and talked to constituents of mine who are on minimum wage who had to resort to go to food banks. I’m going to do everything in my power to make sure that doesn’t happen again.”

“There was no chance of success and anybody that believes that there is, is very naive about the Constitution of the United States.”
DoesntMatter

Cushing, OK

#52597 Nov 14, 2013
PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' views of the 2010 healthcare law have worsened in recent weeks, with 40% approving and 55% disapproving of it. For most of the past year, Americans have been divided on the law, usually tilting slightly toward disapproval. The now 15-percentage-point gap between disapproval and approval is the largest Gallup has measured in the past year.
Auzi

United States

#52598 Nov 14, 2013
They're both crazy!!!! McCain would have us in wars with over 13 countries as of today. McCain is a liar and a dangerous warmongering madman!
Glory

United States

#52599 Nov 14, 2013
McCain voting against raising the minimum wage, but concerned about his constituents who work for minimum wage. What a hypocrite? And Ted Cruz? He said earlier today that he did not want the government to be shut down. Such a blatant liar. GOP and teaparty "lawmakers" are just gaming the American people, and are clueless about governing and governance.Let's see how many of the very minimum wage workers in McCains rural district will continue to vote for him, for republicans, and for teaparty candidates.
Denny

United States

#52600 Nov 14, 2013
Sounds like an O.Henry short story, "The Coot and The Crazy."
Tim

United States

#52601 Nov 14, 2013
Maybe "The Slick and the Dead"?
"Scarecrow and Mrs. Queen"?
"The Crood, the Gag, and the Ugly"?
yawn

United States

#52602 Nov 14, 2013
“Where I disagree with Sen. Cruz — and I made this statement to him publicly and privately — was shutting down the government injured the people my state!” McCain said, becoming angry.“I am elected to represent them.”

Oh really John. Is your state the only state in the Union? Did it ever occur to you that people in all 50 states is hurt because of your Party's new Messiah? There are 50 states John count them.

One more thing John. What you do in Congress doesn't limit itself to just your state. What you do in Congress hurts the nation. The Republican Party should watch school house rock.
Benny

United States

#52603 Nov 14, 2013
Don't lose heart. Think Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, Alan Grayson. Imagine if Al Gore had won. No wars.

Voting matters.
Ali

United States

#52605 Nov 14, 2013
When the inevitable sh!t rains down they all just turn on Fox News or Rush Limbaugh and nod along when they tell them it was the evul liebrul democrat party's fault.
FRed

United States

#52606 Nov 14, 2013
It's adorable how the crazy, inbred, micro-craniumed trolls think that jumping up and down and throwing a caps-filled infantile tantrum will alert anyone to anything save how pitiful and info-challenged they are.
Wallace

United States

#52607 Nov 14, 2013
Watch forum audience laugh at Ted Cruz for claiming he ‘didn’t want a shutdown’

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) faced howls of laughter from an audience in Washington, D.C. on Thursday when he claimed that he “didn’t want a shutdown” over President Barack Obama’s health care reform law.

At The Atlantic‘s Washington Ideas Forum, Fox News host Chris Wallace pointed out to the Texas Republican that many of his colleagues thought he hurt the party by forcing the government shutdown instead of letting Obamacare fail on its own.

“That ignores who I think was responsible for the shutdown,” Cruz replied.“I didn’t want a shutdown. Throughout the whole thing, I said we shouldn’t have a shutdown.”

That remark elicited laughter from the forum audience.

“Now, folks here can disagree,” Cruz said, turning to the crowd.“But repeatedly, I voted to keep the government open.”
lee

United States

#52608 Nov 14, 2013
Ted obviously is in love with himself, and quite a smooth talker too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healdton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honest workers in our city PD office (Jun '13) Jun '13 concerned citizen 1
Storage (Oct '12) Oct '12 Desperate 1
Trey Shaw (Oct '12) Oct '12 SweetPea 1
steven curran (Jun '12) Jul '12 Blake 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Healdton, OK (Jul '10) Apr '12 JOY L. TAYLOR 13
News High Speed Chase Lands Man in Jail (Jan '11) Jan '11 Shyedawayfromtheb... 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Oklahoma (... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Roger Sessom 2

Healdton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Healdton Mortgages