created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 11, 2010

Oklahoma

1,400 votes

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
34,221 - 34,240 of 71,223 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35006
Jan 6, 2013
 
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that. But when people do not do the right and moral things then that starts them down paths of wrongs. Not believeing in God then they seem to think they donnot have to be accountable for their actions. I donot care who you are it happens. And I believe our government is walking down that path and has for some time. I believe alot of people are walking down that path. I believe this is why so many donot give it a second thought to handle problems by violence. You pist me off so they think I 'll do you in and thats what they do. I think in alot of cases children are not being given structure in their lives. I believe alot people actually donot know how to parent so our young generation will not grow up with good morals.
==========
>>>Not believeing in God then they seem to think they donnot have to be accountable for their actions.<<

You could just as easily say, and be right, that Christians believing they are saved and have eternal life, think they don't have to be accountable for their action.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35007
Jan 6, 2013
 
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
You didn't see it and according to what you told me about who believes in God and who does not, one cannot know hat unless they personally experienced all of those people. You must be a 150+ years old.
Now go ahead and dig yourself in deeper.
History books,duh.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35008
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
>>>Not believeing in God then they seem to think they donnot have to be accountable for their actions.<<
You could just as easily say, and be right, that Christians believing they are saved and have eternal life, think they don't have to be accountable for their action.
Then I must be in the minority because I know I have to be accountable for my actions. I am not perfect and I donot get up in the mornings with the intent to do wrong but sometimes I do something wrong and if i hurt someone I don't just ask for Gods forgiveness but whom ever I did hurt if possible. If a Christians believes just because he is saved and he doesnot have to be accountalbe for his/her actions then I believe they are not truly saved and a Christian.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35009
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly what is the dem problem?
You and people like you. Can not see th forrest for th trees! I you actually can say on here or any where that the Democrats have not added anything to this country's problems then their has lot to do with people like you!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35010
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You and people like you. Can not see th forrest for th trees! I you actually can say on here or any where that the Democrats have not added anything to this country's problems then their has lot to do with people like you!
I guess a majority of Americans see things differently than you. They by a large margin blame the Republicans for their intransigence. You seem to have no answers to the situation than to blame both parties. And that's a big waste of time. If you have nothing to suggest other than blame a person that can just vote maybe your attitude is part of the problem

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35012
Jan 7, 2013
 
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>History books,duh.
==========
Then it is no more reasonable for you to know about Abe Lincoln who lived before your time than it is for me to know about people living now who don't beleive in God or religion who obey the law and do the right thing, or do you think books are no longer made, or don't apply to events in the here and now? Duh.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35013
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Then it is no more reasonable for you to know about Abe Lincoln who lived before your time than it is for me to know about people living now who don't beleive in God or religion who obey the law and do the right thing, or do you think books are no longer made, or don't apply to events in the here and now? Duh.
Apples to oranges, theres no book writen about someones personal live that you may or may not know.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35014
Jan 7, 2013
 
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Then I must be in the minority because I know I have to be accountable for my actions. I am not perfect and I donot get up in the mornings with the intent to do wrong but sometimes I do something wrong and if i hurt someone I don't just ask for Gods forgiveness but whom ever I did hurt if possible. If a Christians believes just because he is saved and he doesnot have to be accountalbe for his/her actions then I believe they are not truly saved and a Christian.
==========
The point was that there are people who don't believe in a God or religion who also know they have to be accountable for their actions, and they are, and at rates equal to or better than those who believe in God and religion. If these Godless people did not obey the laws society would continuously be in a state of chaos, ruin and disintegration, and there would not be enough civility for you to lead your life in the peaceful fashion you do.

If this is a Godless world it is mainly because BILLIONS of professing Christians have shut God out, and not just Godless because of those people who profess no belief in a God or religion.

All one has to do is open their Bibles to see where God is shut out of this world with the lies and pagan practices of Christians and other religions.

Those who say they love God and keep not his Commandments are LIARS and the truth is not in them. One need look no further in this nation than any Sunday morning to find Christians disobeying God by keeping Sunday for the Sabbath, or celebrating the sinful Easter and Christmas when those days roll around. Others are preaching salvation in the here and now in direct contradiction to what their Bibles state. Still others are teaching eternal life in two places, in a Heaven and in a Hell. Bible states eternal life is in only ONE place. All else is eternal DEATH, the opposite of life.

I believe in God and a plan for his people that can save this world, but realize professing Christians and other religions have just as much shut themselves off from God as have the non-beleivers. Todays believers and non-believers are like two peas in a pod, both headed full steam for damnation. But that is just my belief based on Scripture and not one I try to force on anyone but am always happy to tell of the great joy that is possible through guidance from the Word of God. The world has not tried obeying God. So no one(believers and non-believers) has seen the true healing power available to this nation. Beleivers and non-believers are BOTH separated from God.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35015
Jan 7, 2013
 
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
The point was that there are people who don't believe in a God or religion who also know they have to be accountable for their actions, and they are, and at rates equal to or better than those who believe in God and religion. If these Godless people did not obey the laws society would continuously be in a state of chaos, ruin and disintegration, and there would not be enough civility for you to lead your life in the peaceful fashion you do.
If this is a Godless world it is mainly because BILLIONS of professing Christians have shut God out, and not just Godless because of those people who profess no belief in a God or religion.
All one has to do is open their Bibles to see where God is shut out of this world with the lies and pagan practices of Christians and other religions.
Those who say they love God and keep not his Commandments are LIARS and the truth is not in them. One need look no further in this nation than any Sunday morning to find Christians disobeying God by keeping Sunday for the Sabbath, or celebrating the sinful Easter and Christmas when those days roll around. Others are preaching salvation in the here and now in direct contradiction to what their Bibles state. Still others are teaching eternal life in two places, in a Heaven and in a Hell. Bible states eternal life is in only ONE place. All else is eternal DEATH, the opposite of life.
I believe in God and a plan for his people that can save this world, but realize professing Christians and other religions have just as much shut themselves off from God as have the non-beleivers. Todays believers and non-believers are like two peas in a pod, both headed full steam for damnation. But that is just my belief based on Scripture and not one I try to force on anyone but am always happy to tell of the great joy that is possible through guidance from the Word of God. The world has not tried obeying God. So no one(believers and non-believers) has seen the true healing power available to this nation. Beleivers and non-believers are BOTH separated from God.
I guess I have to agree with you on alot of this.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35016
Jan 7, 2013
 
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>I guess I have to agree with you on alot of this.
==========
May God's blessings be on you.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35017
Jan 7, 2013
 
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess a majority of Americans see things differently than you. They by a large margin blame the Republicans for their intransigence. You seem to have no answers to the situation than to blame both parties. And that's a big waste of time. If you have nothing to suggest other than blame a person that can just vote maybe your attitude is part of the problem
The HUGH amount of SPENDING FOR ONE. How about the millions of dollars GIVEN to NASCAR to keep them going for one. How about the 40 million dollars [or was that 400 million of dollars] given to the movie industry? Like the people in that industry is all on Medicaid and not living high on the hog! Sorta of the little white lie that has been told to the people making $400,000 that their earned income was not going to be touched in what will be coming out of it. Now I do agree about the So. Security tax that went back up from 4.2% to 6.2% for employees but people are screaming about this one. How about the healthcare that not what employers will pay for them will be counted as income when they file their taxes at the end of the year. This is some of the few. But the giving of money to places that really could get by with out the peoples money really ticks off. So along with just a few of the democrats faults and them up with the republicans faults this country is in trouble!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35018
Jan 7, 2013
 
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
The point was that there are people who don't believe in a God or religion who also know they have to be accountable for their actions, and they are, and at rates equal to or better than those who believe in God and religion. If these Godless people did not obey the laws society would continuously be in a state of chaos, ruin and disintegration, and there would not be enough civility for you to lead your life in the peaceful fashion you do.
If this is a Godless world it is mainly because BILLIONS of professing Christians have shut God out, and not just Godless because of those people who profess no belief in a God or religion.
All one has to do is open their Bibles to see where God is shut out of this world with the lies and pagan practices of Christians and other religions.
Those who say they love God and keep not his Commandments are LIARS and the truth is not in them. One need look no further in this nation than any Sunday morning to find Christians disobeying God by keeping Sunday for the Sabbath, or celebrating the sinful Easter and Christmas when those days roll around. Others are preaching salvation in the here and now in direct contradiction to what their Bibles state. Still others are teaching eternal life in two places, in a Heaven and in a Hell. Bible states eternal life is in only ONE place. All else is eternal DEATH, the opposite of life.
I believe in God and a plan for his people that can save this world, but realize professing Christians and other religions have just as much shut themselves off from God as have the non-beleivers. Todays believers and non-believers are like two peas in a pod, both headed full steam for damnation. But that is just my belief based on Scripture and not one I try to force on anyone but am always happy to tell of the great joy that is possible through guidance from the Word of God. The world has not tried obeying God. So no one(believers and non-believers) has seen the true healing power available to this nation. Beleivers and non-believers are BOTH separated from God.
I do have to admit you bring out good points. Yes you are probably more right in this statement than I have been. Your ponts are well taken.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35019
Jan 7, 2013
 
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I do have to admit you bring out good points. Yes you are probably more right in this statement than I have been. Your ponts are well taken.
==========
Thanks Tamara, through me, but not from me. May God bless!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35020
Jan 7, 2013
 
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Thanks Tamara, through me, but not from me. May God bless!
Back at you.

I have to tell you I enjoy your comments even when I disagree with you. One reason you make me look outside my box. To me that is good and more so as a person ages.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35021
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>The HUGH amount of SPENDING FOR ONE. How about the millions of dollars GIVEN to NASCAR to keep them going for one. How about the 40 million dollars [or was that 400 million of dollars] given to the movie industry? Like the people in that industry is all on Medicaid and not living high on the hog! Sorta of the little white lie that has been told to the people making $400,000 that their earned income was not going to be touched in what will be coming out of it. Now I do agree about the So. Security tax that went back up from 4.2% to 6.2% for employees but people are screaming about this one. How about the healthcare that not what employers will pay for them will be counted as income when they file their taxes at the end of the year. This is some of the few. But the giving of money to places that really could get by with out the peoples money really ticks off. So along with just a few of the democrats faults and them up with the republicans faults this country is in trouble!
Gee you didn't hit on some of the most vital stupid spending at all. After all they only wrecked our economy not to long ago. And all got their bonuses paid in full even after they did it.

And they have one paid in full protector: The Republican party!

The Republican party lost this election and is using blackmail in trying to enforce their lousy policies by holding our debt ceiling hostage to their stupid austerity programs and we are seeing just how those are working in Europe.

Oh well their approval ratings are in the toilet and they won't be winning any elections in the future.

And the defense industrial complex is still running at full steam and will be looking for the next war. That's were most of our spending is going.

At least in the blue states they have raised the minimum wage as people's wages have declined under the Republicans. After all it's the middle class that drives our economy. They are the fix. Not the rich, never was and never will be. If the rich drove the economy we would be doing great these last ten years or so. After all they got their tax cuts and didn't deliver on any jobs that paid a living wage. So they sure aren't the answer.

Oh well if they can keep you up in arms about abortions. gays and Obamacare, the Repubs are happy. After all that was the first bill introduced by Republicans in the House, the complete dissolving of Obamacare after their Christmas vacation. They know that it will go no where but their not here to work and do something constructive like a jobs bill.

So it just the same old stuff as long as the filibuster is left standing.

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35022
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee you didn't hit on some of the most vital stupid spending at all. After all they only wrecked our economy not to long ago. And all got their bonuses paid in full even after they did it.
And they have one paid in full protector: The Republican party!
The Republican party lost this election and is using blackmail in trying to enforce their lousy policies by holding our debt ceiling hostage to their stupid austerity programs and we are seeing just how those are working in Europe.
Oh well their approval ratings are in the toilet and they won't be winning any elections in the future.
And the defense industrial complex is still running at full steam and will be looking for the next war. That's were most of our spending is going.
At least in the blue states they have raised the minimum wage as people's wages have declined under the Republicans. After all it's the middle class that drives our economy. They are the fix. Not the rich, never was and never will be. If the rich drove the economy we would be doing great these last ten years or so. After all they got their tax cuts and didn't deliver on any jobs that paid a living wage. So they sure aren't the answer.
Oh well if they can keep you up in arms about abortions. gays and Obamacare, the Repubs are happy. After all that was the first bill introduced by Republicans in the House, the complete dissolving of Obamacare after their Christmas vacation. They know that it will go no where but their not here to work and do something constructive like a jobs bill.
So it just the same old stuff as long as the filibuster is left standing.
Just keep living in a hole so you won't see the big pictures. It is both parties that are doing their thing to destory this economy! Just remember it also is all the bad little things that add up that does this country no good. That is just life!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35023
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here is some good news for you Minute:

Small Business are cutting their employee's hours back from full time to part time to keep from having to buy their health insurance. So what could this mean towards our national debt? Well I am guessing this will add to the tax payers bill of paying for peoples health insurance that cannot afford it. As the national flood insurance has become over extended you will soon see it with the national health care system. Just more add on to our natonal debt.
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35024
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Just keep living in a hole so you won't see the big pictures. It is both parties that are doing their thing to destory this economy! Just remember it also is all the bad little things that add up that does this country no good. That is just life!
If you don't argue left right they realy get confused. They look at you while scracthing their head with egg on their face wondering what to say next,hehe.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35025
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TAMARA wrote:
Here is some good news for you Minute:
Small Business are cutting their employee's hours back from full time to part time to keep from having to buy their health insurance. So what could this mean towards our national debt? Well I am guessing this will add to the tax payers bill of paying for peoples health insurance that cannot afford it. As the national flood insurance has become over extended you will soon see it with the national health care system. Just more add on to our natonal debt.
Ha ha ha ha

Guess you forgot that I own a small business and like 90% of our friends own a small business too.

That sure isn't happening in a healthy profit producing business. Of course you get the big talkers of places like the Papa John's owners that threaten it as it might cut down on his profits that go to his castle like home. He even wanted to put in a moat around it too, but be responsible to his employees for health care- no deal, he wants them to do what we have always done - let the American taxpayer pay the bills! After all who knows next they might actually want to earn wages to pay for a health insurance policy and drive a car and live on their own too and eat- the horror!
Villa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35027
Jan 7, 2013
 
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha ha
Guess you forgot that I own a small business and like 90% of our friends own a small business too.
That sure isn't happening in a healthy profit producing business. Of course you get the big talkers of places like the Papa John's owners that threaten it as it might cut down on his profits that go to his castle like home. He even wanted to put in a moat around it too, but be responsible to his employees for health care- no deal, he wants them to do what we have always done - let the American taxpayer pay the bills! After all who knows next they might actually want to earn wages to pay for a health insurance policy and drive a car and live on their own too and eat- the horror!
Why don't you tell Tamara the truth for once? The reason you support ObamaCare is because you fall under the 50 employees rule and you probably don't have any full time employees...but then the DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Healdton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Healdton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Healdton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Healdton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Healdton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••