OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#35024 Jan 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Just keep living in a hole so you won't see the big pictures. It is both parties that are doing their thing to destory this economy! Just remember it also is all the bad little things that add up that does this country no good. That is just life!
If you don't argue left right they realy get confused. They look at you while scracthing their head with egg on their face wondering what to say next,hehe.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35025 Jan 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
Here is some good news for you Minute:
Small Business are cutting their employee's hours back from full time to part time to keep from having to buy their health insurance. So what could this mean towards our national debt? Well I am guessing this will add to the tax payers bill of paying for peoples health insurance that cannot afford it. As the national flood insurance has become over extended you will soon see it with the national health care system. Just more add on to our natonal debt.
Ha ha ha ha

Guess you forgot that I own a small business and like 90% of our friends own a small business too.

That sure isn't happening in a healthy profit producing business. Of course you get the big talkers of places like the Papa John's owners that threaten it as it might cut down on his profits that go to his castle like home. He even wanted to put in a moat around it too, but be responsible to his employees for health care- no deal, he wants them to do what we have always done - let the American taxpayer pay the bills! After all who knows next they might actually want to earn wages to pay for a health insurance policy and drive a car and live on their own too and eat- the horror!
Villa

United States

#35027 Jan 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha ha
Guess you forgot that I own a small business and like 90% of our friends own a small business too.
That sure isn't happening in a healthy profit producing business. Of course you get the big talkers of places like the Papa John's owners that threaten it as it might cut down on his profits that go to his castle like home. He even wanted to put in a moat around it too, but be responsible to his employees for health care- no deal, he wants them to do what we have always done - let the American taxpayer pay the bills! After all who knows next they might actually want to earn wages to pay for a health insurance policy and drive a car and live on their own too and eat- the horror!
Why don't you tell Tamara the truth for once? The reason you support ObamaCare is because you fall under the 50 employees rule and you probably don't have any full time employees...but then the DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35028 Jan 7, 2013
Villa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell Tamara the truth for once? The reason you support ObamaCare is because you fall under the 50 employees rule and you probably don't have any full time employees...but then the DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS.
Gee, it shouldn't be news to her unless she has Alzheimers.

But frankly any business with over 50 employees and doesn't already offer their employees health insurance never offered their employees health insurance and the tax payer picked up the costs when those employees got sick. It was just a back door subsidy to that business. That's been WalMart's business model all along. After all the WalMart family is one of the poorest in America with all those employees that qualify for Medicaid and Welfare while still working full time. That's how you get all of those so called low prices. They may go to China to get the items that they sell but they can't go to China to get their employees too.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35029 Jan 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha ha
It's been on the news today and the people that was being talked to said it has done happened.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35030 Jan 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha ha
You do like living in your own little dream world. It so happens these people are working at a job so they are earning wages. They were full time employees and now they are part time employees. If they were able to work at a better paying job and one was out there wouldn't you think they would be doing just that?

Knock/Knock are you using your brain?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35031 Jan 7, 2013
What cracks me up is that you people don't seem to realize that someone's expenses are someone else's income.

You wanted low low prices then your jobs went to China were they could get slave wages making their products. Then their shocked that their customer base was getting smaller because they lost their job but they still wanted to maintain their profits. What to do, what to do? Take if from their employees here in the US. Paid vacations, sick leave, health insurance, retirements. Ha ha ha. That so old fashion. Then you get to complain about those working poor too. It's a win-win for Republicans they thought. But surprise those working poor VOTE. Until they start giving the Middle Class a reason to vote for them they are going to be losing election after election. All Dems have to do is let Republicans be Republicans.

It was stated that all the wage increases in the last ten years was eaten up by the health insurance industry in premium increases. Some body pays for our citizens health care. And it's you.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35032 Jan 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>You do like living in your own little dream world. It so happens these people are working at a job so they are earning wages. They were full time employees and now they are part time employees. If they were able to work at a better paying job and one was out there wouldn't you think they would be doing just that?
Knock/Knock are you using your brain?
Name the places that they work. Just do it instead of using the mysterious 'They.'

That's funny coming off a full time housewife that didn't go to college and just regurgitates Republican talking points. After all your retirement wouldn't be so great if you didn't have a husband. Wives today don't get that opportunity anymore. You should thank your lucky stars. What's funny is that the Republicans are wanting to limit present day wage earners retirement, social security, Medicare. That's you but you seem to be advocating for it and voted for it. Where's your brain should be the question?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35033 Jan 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
What cracks me up is that you people don't seem to realize that someone's expenses are someone else's income.
You wanted low low prices then your jobs went to China were they could get slave wages making their products. Then their shocked that their customer base was getting smaller because they lost their job but they still wanted to maintain their profits. What to do, what to do? Take if from their employees here in the US. Paid vacations, sick leave, health insurance, retirements. Ha ha ha. That so old fashion. Then you get to complain about those working poor too. It's a win-win for Republicans they thought. But surprise those working poor VOTE. Until they start giving the Middle Class a reason to vote for them they are going to be losing election after election. All Dems have to do is let Republicans be Republicans.
It was stated that all the wage increases in the last ten years was eaten up by the health insurance industry in premium increases. Some body pays for our citizens health care. And it's you.
Well my Dear wasn't the whole purpose to Healthcare insurance better for all. You actually thought all employers would be happy to buy their employees health insurance.You kept saying that businesses would not try to pull this very stunt. So how do the people benefit from this situation? You might because it would be cheaper for you if you had to buy your employees health insurance for the it to work out for the tax payer to pay their bill. But you are under the limit of employees so you were not put in the situation in having to buy your employees health insurance. You talk the talk but you actually do not walk the walk!
Jinx

United States

#35034 Jan 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, it shouldn't be news to her unless she has Alzheimers.
But frankly any business with over 50 employees and doesn't already offer their employees health insurance never offered their employees health insurance and the tax payer picked up the costs when those employees got sick. It was just a back door subsidy to that business. That's been WalMart's business model all along. After all the WalMart family is one of the poorest in America with all those employees that qualify for Medicaid and Welfare while still working full time. That's how you get all of those so called low prices. They may go to China to get the items that they sell but they can't go to China to get their employees too.
I think the poster was talking about your business and immediately you the change the subject to "Walmart" because you don't want anyone to understand you support ObamaCare because it doesn't effect your small business model and no full time employees staff.

Hypocrite you are!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35035 Jan 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well my Dear wasn't the whole purpose to Healthcare insurance better for all. You actually thought all employers would be happy to buy their employees health insurance.You kept saying that businesses would not try to pull this very stunt. So how do the people benefit from this situation? You might because it would be cheaper for you if you had to buy your employees health insurance for the it to work out for the tax payer to pay their bill. But you are under the limit of employees so you were not put in the situation in having to buy your employees health insurance. You talk the talk but you actually do not walk the walk!
You never give specifics. You just talk in generalities. Your a walking talking Republican water carrier now.

Sorry as long as sick people exist in America health care has to be paid for. It's no surprise. You either make the employer help pick up the costs or drive health care costs down or let people start dying of preventable illnesses or have a national health insurance that every body pays into. That's your choices. Agitating for doing nothing is frankly stupid. That's what drove health insurance costs up the last 30 or 40 years.

And I heard caring for the poor and the sick was the Christian thing that you supposed Christians were supposed to be doing. In fact Jesus talked way more about that than abortions, gays or any of the other things that get you all Christiany. Isn't that so?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35036 Jan 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Name the places that they work. Just do it instead of using the mysterious 'They.'
That's funny coming off a full time housewife that didn't go to college and just regurgitates Republican talking points. After all your retirement wouldn't be so great if you didn't have a husband. Wives today don't get that opportunity anymore. You should thank your lucky stars. What's funny is that the Republicans are wanting to limit present day wage earners retirement, social security, Medicare. That's you but you seem to be advocating for it and voted for it. Where's your brain should be the question?
There you go again. Cannot post without the put downs. You may have a college degree but guess what that does not make you the smartest person out there. But guess what it really does not take much smarts to watch the news and understand what has been said. That is if you speak English. So watch the news, its on now!
Jinx

United States

#35037 Jan 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Whata Bitoch! Where would your fatass be without your husband?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35038 Jan 7, 2013
Jinx wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the poster was talking about your business and immediately you the change the subject to "Walmart" because you don't want anyone to understand you support ObamaCare because it doesn't effect your small business model and no full time employees staff.
Hypocrite you are!
You know, I may have taken a break from this place for the last month or so but I've been on here for at least a year or two and so has the poster Tamara.

You haven't a clue why I support Obamacare. Maybe you should spend some time reading the posting done on this thread before you come spouting your supposed talking points. Silly person..It's not like this thread is not one of the ones that have been around for a long time.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35039 Jan 7, 2013
Jinx wrote:
<quoted text>
Whata Bitoch! Where would your fatass be without your husband?
Now that's laugh after Tamara kept taking pot shots at me for the last 3 or 4 posts.

Your obviously an old troll with a new name. You must have at least a dozen by now. Your jerkeyness is what gives you guys away every time. Can't debate with a damn.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35040 Jan 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again. Cannot post without the put downs. You may have a college degree but guess what that does not make you the smartest person out there. But guess what it really does not take much smarts to watch the news and understand what has been said. That is if you speak English. So watch the news, its on now!
Right back at ya. Poor Tamara can dish it but can't take it in return. Yeah I went to college and learned something. I'm not going to apologize for that. If you were half as smart as you want to be thought of taking the news in the US as the ultimate is a hoot. Sorry, college is a lot harder than watching TV. A education gives you the knowledge to identify it. I don't rely on the news to tell me what's happening out there. I live it everyday.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35041 Jan 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's laugh after Tamara kept taking pot shots at me for the last 3 or 4 posts.
Your obviously an old troll with a new name. You must have at least a dozen by now. Your jerkeyness is what gives you guys away every time. Can't debate with a damn.
I hope you are not saying I am using more than one name now. Because I am not. The name I have used was Shari. The one thing you say to me that about makes me fly back at which one time I did is tell me I am dumb and to old to be on here. I worked out side the home and I was a stay at home house wife. So how many hours do you work out side your home. Not full time I know that!

Now pot shot all you want I am getting ready to go to grandson basketball game.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35042 Jan 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you are not saying I am using more than one name now. Because I am not. The name I have used was Shari. The one thing you say to me that about makes me fly back at which one time I did is tell me I am dumb and to old to be on here. I worked out side the home and I was a stay at home house wife. So how many hours do you work out side your home. Not full time I know that!
Now pot shot all you want I am getting ready to go to grandson basketball game.
Ha ha are you the troll now? That's who I accused of changing their name and your all hot and bothered. HA HA

Accusing others of what they are guilty of is an old long time troll habit one that you are very good at. Later.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#35043 Jan 7, 2013
The impact of ObamaCare on Wendy's restaurants is less than $25,000 per restaurant per year.

So there’s a thin line between staying in business and total financial collapse, huh?

From the site that was discussing Wendy Q3 profits:

While Image Activation and menu initiatives were the main focus during the earnings call, Wendy's executives also discussed the impact of Obamacare.

"We've studied very carefully the laws and we think (the impact) would be less than $25,000 per restaurant impact. We're not going to settle with that. We have a cross functional team internally and, the good news is we have until 2014 to get fully prepared," said John Barker, chief communications officer.

If one actively searched the whole world wide web thingy they would not be mislead by Corporate news on their TV.

One might look at those poor companies earning statements that are appearing out there now.

Also take a look at the parent company that owns your favorite TV newscasts and see what they have their money invested in besides the Republican party. All of them are mega corporations with a lot of tentacles. TV news in America is like rated in the 30's or 40's in world wide rankings for accuracy and truthfulness anymore.

So if your taking your opinions exclusively from them then your misinformed.

We are just talking about chains here, not the sole proprietor. Although they love to classify themselves as a 'small business.' Which Papa Johns, Starbucks etc. all do while the owners are multi, multi millionaires.

My heart just bleeds for them now they are being required to help pay for health insurance for their employee.. WAA WAA WAA!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#35044 Jan 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha are you the troll now? That's who I accused of changing their name and your all hot and bothered. HA HA
Accusing others of what they are guilty of is an old long time troll habit one that you are very good at. Later.
Only to you! I donot care how many names one post with. It is sort of fun to figure out what names belong together. But with you you take in circles. Why not just call the person out you were referring to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healdton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honest workers in our city PD office (Jun '13) Jun '13 concerned citizen 1
Storage (Oct '12) Oct '12 Desperate 1
Trey Shaw (Oct '12) Oct '12 SweetPea 1
steven curran (Jun '12) Jul '12 Blake 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Healdton, OK (Jul '10) Apr '12 JOY L. TAYLOR 13
News High Speed Chase Lands Man in Jail (Jan '11) Jan '11 Shyedawayfromtheb... 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Oklahoma (... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Roger Sessom 2

Healdton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Healdton Mortgages