hospital street repair

Since: Aug 09

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2009
I noticed this morning that city workers, and DOCAguys along with a local cement truck was hard at work repairing the east side of the big chug hole that was in question a few weeks ago when a gentlemen hit it and damaged his vehicle---they repaired the west side last week and kept it blocked off till the concrete set up,I presume.--anyway it looks nice. My big question is this---further north on Hospital road--just right before you reach the shcool--there is another huge hole in the road--- I am thinking it is the intersection of hosp road and maybe the street that goes in front of the old school-- but cant remember for sure right now--I just know its down there in that area--are the city guys gonna get that fixed---to my mind it is much bigger and rougher on vehicles than this little problem that was at the corner of Hosp road and Daniels st. It would be nice to have smooth streets all over town, but I realize these things take time and lots of money,however- as mentioned--time and money are needed too achieve this goal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Healdton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honest workers in our city PD office (Jun '13) Jun '13 concerned citizen 1
Storage (Oct '12) Oct '12 Desperate 1
Trey Shaw (Oct '12) Oct '12 SweetPea 1
steven curran (Jun '12) Jul '12 Blake 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Healdton, OK (Jul '10) Apr '12 JOY L. TAYLOR 13
News High Speed Chase Lands Man in Jail (Jan '11) Jan '11 Shyedawayfromtheb... 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Oklahoma (... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Roger Sessom 2

Healdton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Healdton Mortgages