Tax & Spend Yannuzzi
spare us more taxes

Wellsboro, PA

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Read this article about Yannuzzi's preposed 60% increase, if you have not already: http://standardspeaker.com/news/mayor-propose...
roberto

Wellsboro, PA

#2 Nov 7, 2012
I am happy that my brown friends don't pay taxes in this town. This will definately make the real estate plummet further. Yannuzzi must be looking to buy another building in town.
Joe Yannuzzi

Wellsboro, PA

#3 Nov 9, 2012
spare us more taxes wrote:
Read this article about Yannuzzi's preposed 60% increase, if you have not already: http://standardspeaker.com/news/mayor-propose...
roberto wrote:
I am happy that my brown friends don't pay taxes in this town. This will definately make the real estate plummet further. Yannuzzi must be looking to buy another building in town.
I hope you both know there is a $9.00 fee for forums posts on me. A $78 fine for bad mouthing me and a 73% tax on internet services.
Hazletucky Politics

Wellsboro, PA

#4 Nov 17, 2012
Yannuzzi is asking for a revised 70% tax hike. Behind the scenes, a government raider firm must be after the HCA's socialist assets bad. That's the only time they threaten the elderly with tax hikes. Barletta used "If we can sell off assets for a solar farm we don't have to raise taxes."

There is also a push to sell off assets before the "brown giant" starts focusing on local government. That's why you see salutary neglect in the Latino areas in town; they don't want them becoming politicized. In their worst fears the Latino criminal organizations make a final push on the weak mafia political influences, and Yannuzzi will be brokering with a Latino raider firm.

Mope and Mundie are probably in on it too. They seem to only run their mouths, but never pursue judicial review of the city's outrageous actions.
RIP yesteryear

Thailand

#5 Nov 18, 2012
What an atrocious government Hazleton has. The released conservative estimates of tax increases of 60% and now has been corrected to 75%! Obviously another low bidder is looking to screw the city out of something. These small fry merchants have no clue what the commerical value is of it's own holdings. These are not the best and brightest of Hazleton, because those people moved out during the Clinton era boom times. It is Hazleton's fault for voting the bums in.
RIP yesteryear

Thailand

#6 Nov 18, 2012
Hazletucky Politics wrote:
Yannuzzi is asking for a revised 70% tax hike. Behind the scenes, a government raider firm must be after the HCA's socialist assets bad. That's the only time they threaten the elderly with tax hikes. Barletta used "If we can sell off assets for a solar farm we don't have to raise taxes."
There is also a push to sell off assets before the "brown giant" starts focusing on local government. That's why you see salutary neglect in the Latino areas in town; they don't want them becoming politicized. In their worst fears the Latino criminal organizations make a final push on the weak mafia political influences, and Yannuzzi will be brokering with a Latino raider firm.
Mope and Mundie are probably in on it too. They seem to only run their mouths, but never pursue judicial review of the city's outrageous actions.
BINGO!
reason

Wellsboro, PA

#7 Nov 18, 2012
Good. I hope the entitlement addicts pay some taxes for once, the same for the "working poor" bums that don't pay federal taxes either. The taxpayers can afford to pay the city quadruple the current property taxes. I hope Joe raises the taxes a 1000% on these lazy bums.
reason

Wellsboro, PA

#8 Nov 18, 2012
The higher taxes will chase the riffraff out of town. It is the best thing Hazleton can do.
geezer

Wellsboro, PA

#9 Nov 22, 2012
I plan on selling my prescription meds to keep from becoming a tax deliquent. I thought Republicans were against raising taxes? How did these guys get RNC support?
Joe Yannuzzi

Wellsboro, PA

#10 Dec 5, 2012
I got you tax paying white neggirs by the balls and theirs nothing you can do about it. He he he.
Joe Yannuzzi

Wellsboro, PA

#11 Dec 5, 2012
RIP yesteryear wrote:
What an atrocious government Hazleton has. The released conservative estimates of tax increases of 60% and now has been corrected to 75%! Obviously another low bidder is looking to screw the city out of something. These small fry merchants have no clue what the commerical value is of it's own holdings. These are not the best and brightest of Hazleton, because those people moved out during the Clinton era boom times. It is Hazleton's fault for voting the bums in.
It's 83% and rising baby. I'm moving to the valley once my term is up.
Jeff

Wellsboro, PA

#12 Dec 7, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Miller Wed gone from ha 3
"Barry Gordon" Fan Page Wed gone from ha 35
Review: All Paws Salon Nov 22 Most Reverend Trump 5
Hazleton news 1 wants to see your t/ts Nov 22 Most Reverend Trump 4
When Did Hazleton News 1 Sellout? Nov 22 Most Reverend Trump 12
Eric Mumaw arrested for the murder of David Gom... Nov 22 Most Reverend Trump 8
Kenneth Gerald Reichart (aka Slimmer) Nov 21 Ring of Fire 3

Hazleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazleton Mortgages