Northeast Counseling Stories
Tarah Toohil

Wellsboro, PA

#21 Mar 27, 2013
As a teen I suffered from chemical abuse and homosexual tendencies, but I took bible studies and went to a special Christian camp in Idaho. That is why I am against this gay marriage and majuania stuff.
Tarah Toohil

Wellsboro, PA

#22 Mar 27, 2013
Northeast Counseling did not help me with my problems, but they tried. I was in the Overcoming Liberal Tendencies group. It was too secular to help me.
18201 makes me lol

Wellsboro, PA

#23 Mar 30, 2013
I went to the "Overcoming Sanity" therapy and it made me quit my job, apply for disability and do drugs all day long.
eye see emm

Wellsboro, PA

#24 Apr 3, 2013
Disability pays nothing so I had to get into an illict trade. I had to have my ICM drive me around town on check day to get my money with interest for the first month. She never caught on to why we were stopping at eight different buildings and then I stopped the ICM service after she took me to get a car.
close it the fk down

Wellsboro, PA

#25 Apr 4, 2013
Here's a story for ya. A bunch of concerned citizens without political aspirations point out that this place is crime factory like MinSec. The 1200 people that actually care about this town get to work on closing it the fk down! It leaves and moves to Wilkes-Barre and we all live happily ever after.
Dominic Bartenope

Wellsboro, PA

#26 Apr 6, 2013
One time I got hit by a big old African American train with the hip hop name "Norfolk Southern." APTS gave me a ride to HGH. They gave me some oxycotin. I got a lap dance from a MinSec guy at Northeast and two rollie cigs.
budget this beeches

Wellsboro, PA

#27 Apr 6, 2013
They tried to trick me into budgeting as usual today. This mean cuunt was all like "budgeting is a gift from God" and I was all offended about the God stuff. The reason I was offended is that when I work in my particular cottage industry all I hear is "Oh God" and the like from the customers. Meanwhile while shouting the creator's name, they are committing major sins which usually leave stains in my clothing.

As I have stated before. I don't need to be taught how to budget, I'm a f~~king entrepreneur!
nutters are no good

Wellsboro, PA

#28 Apr 7, 2013
Good for nothing nutters will be losing their entitlements!
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/...
nutters are no good

Wellsboro, PA

#29 Apr 7, 2013
budget this beeches wrote:
They tried to trick me into budgeting as usual today. This mean cuunt was all like "budgeting is a gift from God" and I was all offended about the God stuff. The reason I was offended is that when I work in my particular cottage industry all I hear is "Oh God" and the like from the customers. Meanwhile while shouting the creator's name, they are committing major sins which usually leave stains in my clothing.
As I have stated before. I don't need to be taught how to budget, I'm a f~~king entrepreneur!
Good you can work for your drug money!
wtf is this

Hazleton, PA

#30 Apr 14, 2013
I was expecting people to talk about how therapy helped them, not this demented trolling stuff. Grow up already.
budget dis nizzles

Phoenix, AZ

#31 Apr 17, 2013
More budgeting stuff with them. I told them I sold my Xanax I'm a business person!
wtf is this

Hazleton, PA

#32 Apr 17, 2013
I see all of the trolls got offended. Well too f***ing bad you whiny babies.
meetthenewhaz

Philadelphia, PA

#33 May 21, 2013
thanks NEC for showing that life is worth liveing for,please keep up the amazing work that u do and have done,ur #1.
meetthenewhaz

Philadelphia, PA

#34 May 21, 2013
wtf is this wrote:
I see all of the trolls got offended. Well too f***ing bad you whiny babies.
dont worry WTF,those trolls have lost there town,along wit WB,BM,FREE.L,MAHONY,SHANNON,ec t.ect,and they MADD,they should be madd at they daddy for trying to find cheap latin labor that back fired on him,now his trolls gotta suffer the repracusions,i think you give those trolls to much credit,i see em as cock roaches.....
tell us more

Hazleton, PA

#35 May 21, 2013
meetthenewhaz wrote:
thanks NEC for showing that life is worth liveing for,please keep up the amazing work that u do and have done,ur #1.
That is beautiful to hear about something positive for once.
zorro

Hazleton, PA

#36 May 23, 2013
ahhhh...there is no therapy at Northeast counseling.....well,unless ya want to count the coloring books!!!!!! they do nothing for the folks.....it is a joke!!!!!!!I had a friend who went there,and he said,the folks would have a group discussion,however....he said it was sooooo lame......and depressing ....it was a joke....no one helped him....well....except he did like to color......it is just a waste of money and time!!!
Slimmer

Hazleton, PA

#37 May 25, 2013
zorro wrote:
ahhhh...there is no therapy at Northeast counseling.....well,unless ya want to count the coloring books!!!!!! they do nothing for the folks.....it is a joke!!!!!!!I had a friend who went there,and he said,the folks would have a group discussion,however....he said it was sooooo lame......and depressing ....it was a joke....no one helped him....well....except he did like to color......it is just a waste of money and time!!!
In the Hazleton Celebrity Recovery Group I colored a picture of the Latino kids beating up the citizens of Bumville and pelting them with rocks. Mike Marsicano colored a picture of his doomed cargo airport. George Hayden cried as he estimated the net worth of the drug dealers in town. It was a very depressing day in our group.
Pound Town

Hazleton, PA

#38 May 26, 2013
We all gang banged a KFC Famous Bowl on Saturday. It was very devious and kinky, yet therapeutic as well.
smack yo biatch up

Hazleton, PA

#39 May 28, 2013
The have a special wife beater therapy group for latent homosexuals.
RIP 18201

Hazleton, PA

#40 May 30, 2013
They should teach the bums of Bumville to live off the land. We know most of them are patients of this place, because no sane person would live in that area. Hermits live in nice wooded areas with good fishing, hunting and picking areas. They clear trees to grow plants and can for the winter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazleton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"St." Joe Maddon (May '17) Mon Earl 24
Any Hazleton area GLBT hang outs? (Jun '11) Jan 20 LGBTQP power 54
News Hazleton man pleads guilty to sex charges Jan 18 Bubbles 2
News Hazleton man arrested following 4 store robberi... Jan 17 Silent Assassin 1
News Sudsy Situation in Luzerne County Creek Still P... Jan 16 182xx Derps 5
News Jack Black stars as real-life con artist Jan 16 182xx Derps 1
News Polka, Ponzi and prison: Jack Black stars in ne... Jan 16 Land O Lakes cocoa 4

Hazleton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazleton Mortgages